• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

✹ Paradise: Lost ✹ { Closed }

Close or Continue the roleplay?

• Keep

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Close

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Abstain

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@IceQueen with so many beautiful women around, boy Trink is going to have a ball here xD. Trink is usually around big brute dudes, not beautiful women xD. Wait to you see his reaction to Amber xD. Gotta think up a good post.

Amber and Trink do have two things in common, they both have had rough lives and they are both childish xD.

Wasn't implying that it was. I said it could get interesting, as in he could end up tied with a whip

xD Anyway...@IceQueen, I will have a post up tomorrow before I go to work. Running low on energy and creativity, I wouldn't want to waste this opportunity with some weak post xD. Tomorrow before I leave for sure. Goodnight for now though.

Update:

I completed the formulas used for the roleplay. So now anyone can independently do the calculations if I am not present.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wasn't implying that it was. I said it could get interesting, as in he could end up tied with a whip​

Me being immature aside, I've made a few changes to Toshiro's skillset. Basically, he gets a lot more scary (but with much poorer defence) if his top hat is knocked off, and he can spend A LOT more MP to cause Refero to end early, or to empower his daggers with Negare without needing to swat away a magical attack. I've balanced this so he can't just do this when he pleases to give him the edge; it should only be used in a dire situation otherwise he'll run out of MP very quickly. And then he's about as useful as a solar-powered torch.

If any of that seems somewhat overpowered for an antimage, just let me know and I'll change it once more instantly =D​

Last edited by a moderator:
@Jakers "It'd be a... pleasure... to demonstrate some of my other tricks to you someday"

Alrighty xD.

Its unfortunate news, but it seems I have to announce it.
I really love the concept of this role-play, and I am glad to have been a part of it, even for that single post. That being said, I have to drop.
Something in college has unexpectedly come up, and I will only have the time for one role-play (The one I GM for).
Nevertheless, thank you for having accepted Nicola, and I wish you all the best for the role-play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back