✹ Paradise: Lost ✹ { Closed }

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Close or Continue the roleplay?

• Keep

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Close

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Abstain

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@IceQueen with so many beautiful women around, boy Trink is going to have a ball here xD. Trink is usually around big brute dudes, not beautiful women xD. Wait to you see his reaction to Amber xD. Gotta think up a good post.

Uhu, I can't wait.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Amber and Trink do have two things in common, they both have had rough lives and they are both childish xD.

Well then this could be really interesting. Though Amber is a huge hot head

Wasn't implying that it was. I said it could get interesting, as in he could end up tied with a whip

• Love
Reactions: Justin
xD Anyway...@IceQueen, I will have a post up tomorrow before I go to work. Running low on energy and creativity, I wouldn't want to waste this opportunity with some weak post xD. Tomorrow before I leave for sure. Goodnight for now though.

That's cool, I has work

Aha, yeah I am going to fix that right about now

Update:

I completed the formulas used for the roleplay. So now anyone can independently do the calculations if I am not present.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
  • Love
Reactions: Justin and Jakers
Wasn't implying that it was. I said it could get interesting, as in he could end up tied with a whip​

Me being immature aside, I've made a few changes to Toshiro's skillset. Basically, he gets a lot more scary (but with much poorer defence) if his top hat is knocked off, and he can spend A LOT more MP to cause Refero to end early, or to empower his daggers with Negare without needing to swat away a magical attack. I've balanced this so he can't just do this when he pleases to give him the edge; it should only be used in a dire situation otherwise he'll run out of MP very quickly. And then he's about as useful as a solar-powered torch.

If any of that seems somewhat overpowered for an antimage, just let me know and I'll change it once more instantly =D​

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Kitsunemage
@Jakers "It'd be a... pleasure... to demonstrate some of my other tricks to you someday"

Alrighty xD.

• Love
Reactions: Jakers
Its unfortunate news, but it seems I have to announce it.
I really love the concept of this role-play, and I am glad to have been a part of it, even for that single post. That being said, I have to drop.
Something in college has unexpectedly come up, and I will only have the time for one role-play (The one I GM for).
Nevertheless, thank you for having accepted Nicola, and I wish you all the best for the role-play.

• Thank You
Reactions: Jakers
@Iallcsz I added the bp and stamina now. Finally.

Status
Not open for further replies.