✹ Paradise: Lost ✹ { Closed }

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Close or Continue the roleplay?

• Keep

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Close

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Abstain

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
World History continues to eat my time up. I'll get a post tonight. Sorry ._.

I think you're still waiting on Aiko anyways

'He wanted to work on his assassin skills, he was already amazing, but he needed to tweak and fine tune his skills.' -
@Shattered♦Secrets™ I lol'ed really hard at this xD.

Time to think of a smarmy comeback for Toshiro! I had a feeling there'd be a little disharmony between him and Trinket, which is gonna be great xD. Also, it's needless to say that Willow is adorable.

There goes my second post lol. @Jakers I think at first Trink and Toshiro are not going to get along lol, they are from two WHOLE different worlds lol, but they could end up having a brother like bond. Trink and Toshy.

@Iallcsz I will be adding the base power and stamina in a bit.

'He wanted to work on his assassin skills, he was already amazing, but he needed to tweak and fine tune his skills.' -
@Shattered♦Secrets™ I lol'ed really hard at this xD.

Time to think of a smarmy comeback for Toshiro! I had a feeling there'd be a little disharmony between him and Trinket, which is gonna be great xD. Also, it's needless to say that Willow is adorable.
Yeah, I said he is the embodiment of cockiness xD. He thinks he's the best at everything, but he still needs training xD.

...is it ok for me to silently ship Trink x Toshiro @_@

I think at first Trink and Toshiro are not going to get along lol, they are from two WHOLE different worlds lol
A WHOOOLE NEW WOORRLLDD
A DAZZLING PLACE I NEVER KNEWWW
sorry, i had to

Trink and Toshy.
otp

I can really see this happening, despite the unlikeliness of it. Perhaps they'll grow to like each other because they can both be quite smarmy when they want to be, and eventually they'll try and outwit eachother so much that they become bros. If only Toshiro didn't flip out when his top hat isn't with him... then they could do a hat swap which would be simply amazing.

...is it ok for me to silently ship Trink x Toshiro @_@
yes

I MEAN UH... ANYWAY LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING HOW THE PVP SYSTEM WORKS. Will the moves chosen be hidden until both players have confirmed their choices, then revealed afterwards? Because I can see things being countered pretty easily otherwise.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Yeah in someway they are a like xD, which is why they won't like each other. The best of friends usually hated each other in the beginning xD. This is going to be fun, I can already tell.

A WHOOOLE NEW WOORRLLDD
A DAZZLING PLACE I NEVER KNEWW

otp
9528e42c03320d49369c6af7dfdb3417.png

....it begins

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Justin and Jakers
LOL I get an achievement for that? Awesome! The lords of chaos shall be pleased O,O

@Jakers

Trinket "I'll show you a ship alright..." xD.

I'll have a post up after some more people post xD.

Finally got around to posting. I also realized that Aiko can potentially one-shot Cantalian if that Assault Dive crits. Even if it doesn't, I have a odd feeling she's going to get absolutely rekt. XD

Finally got around to posting. I also realized that Aiko can potentially one-shot Cantalian if that Assault Dive crits. Even if it doesn't, I have a odd feeling she's going to get absolutely rekt. XD
You didn't engage her yet. She ran off since her base speed is higher xD to avoid that.

Eh, it's what she'd do once the fight starts.

Slight tweakage has been applied, but I'll save my combat inputs for later.

Status
Not open for further replies.