✹ Paradise: Lost ✹ { Closed }

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Close or Continue the roleplay?

• Keep

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Close

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Abstain

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do the base power and stamina cost generally range from for the moves?

@Iallcsz , I've noticed that you're hard at work changing the HP/SP/MP of everyone as we go along. Unless you're cool with doing it/nobody else is up for it, do you think it would be easier for you if we put our HP/SP/MP/Gold/blah at the bottom of each of our posts? That way you don't have to keep checking every tiny detail and such; things might start to get a little complicated later in the game.

@Iallcsz , I've noticed that you're hard at work changing the HP/SP/MP of everyone as we go along. Unless you're cool with doing it/nobody else is up for it, do you think it would be easier for you if we put our HP/SP/MP/Gold/blah at the bottom of each of our posts? That way you don't have to keep checking every tiny detail and such; things might start to get a little complicated later in the game.
Sure if anyone wants to do it. I'm not going to force anyone to do so. The point of all the information being posted in the first page is for easy access. You don't have to scroll through dozens of posts to update the stats.

Also sorry for the slow progress today. I'm studying World History AP and it's really eating most of my time.

^_^ Never worry. I'm pretty busy myself most days. I'm sorry I couldn't get out more than one post yesterday.

Speaking of, I just adjusted my abilities and moves to match your new requirements, and added a new ability for you to look over. I hope everything is okay!

I will update my cs later today^^.

I am working on finishing mine

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Now that I'm actually watching both threads, I'll be notified when someone posts. Probably should have done that earlier... XD

ohmygosh Aiko's such a badass I love her xD

OH SHIT

I FEEL LIKE HAVING 5 STARS ON GTA NOW, AIKO IS HUNTING TOSHIRO

Actually, I might make Toshiro spot the three ladies walk in, and be thinking all like 'Aww yeah my message worked I'm so gentlemanly better go introduce myself.' My character may die before the second page of the IC, but it'll be funny xD

• Love
Reactions: LunarLavendula
And, I started Lol yesterday, kind of pissed my parents off by playing till 12 in the morning.

I tweaked my CS a bit, adding math and such. I also added a new move to help Aiko smash things.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I think poor Willow would be glad of the friendly company. She stuck between a cold rock and a volcano xD

LoL is great! Perhaps we should set up a group PM(? never used 'em so these may not exist 8-D) or something to trade usernames and stuff.

They exist~ Trust me, and we should

I tweaked my CS a bit, adding math and such. I also added a new move to help Aiko smash things.

Just had a look, and... Holy crap, 25 base power for her empowered Assault Dive, and 20 base power for savagery? Whilst I can appreciate the rage and stamina requirements are high, wouldn't that be a little off-the-scale if it critically hit? It doesn't even need to critical to completely one-shot Toshiro, whilst characters like Cantalian would get one-shotted from a crit. It'd be like a freakin' bass drop if she uses Assault! Whilst critting with empowered assault dive or something, too. 50 damage or something like that? I'm legitimately terrified. xD

Maybe Aiko likes tulips instead...?!?!?!

I think poor Willow would be glad of the friendly company. She stuck between a cold rock and a volcano xD

LoL is great! Perhaps we should set up a group PM(? never used 'em so these may not exist 8-D) or something to trade usernames and stuff.

Lol, perhaps Willow could cheer the two up by doing some awesome dance moves, which somehow escalates into the whole of Voluptas dancing in synchronisation. I love creating stupid mental images!

Also, my LoL name is 'Jamicanbobslayer'. The name length requirements were too short to spell 'Jamaican' properly :(

Spontaeneous flash mob that lasts centuries, and as the years pass Willow will come to be worshipped as a god :O

feel the rhythm, feel the rhyme, oh Jamaica it's bobsled time XD!! That movie is amazing @_@

I believe my name was Westward Winds. Why? I have no idea, it just came to me

Reactions: Jakers
Spontaeneous flash mob that lasts centuries, and as the years pass Willow will come to be worshipped as a god :O

feel the rhythm, feel the rhyme, oh Jamaica it's bobsled time XD!! That movie is amazing @_@

WILLOW IS LIFE, PRAISE BE TO THE BEARER OF THE DANCE

Also OHEMGEE you know the reference! Jakers' affinity for you increases by 10

I believe my name was Westward Winds. Why? I have no idea, it just came to me

NyarrgghhhhHhhh I really really wanna play with you to help you learn the ways of LoL, but joining the NA servers would cause my ping to skyrocket. I begin screaming when my ping goes over 120, let alone 500 xD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kitsunemage
lmao awww. No league together then.

Also, one more person to snap at Willow! BD

Ah dear, that sounds like "fun"

The name was sort of a 11 pm and half asleep desicion.

Status
Not open for further replies.