Pandora's Box: The Awakening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So please have 1-3 characters. This RP in no way will we try to keep you alive. Something in the ship will find you and it will kill you whether it be player, npc, monsters or the environment. Also for those who don't know weapons tech in game rate or comment off of this, I will post a link to help you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 people
essentially in dead space most weapons like the plasma cutter and line gun are essentially ranged engineering tools similar to modern arc welders but compact and easy to use at ranges. These are mostly dismembering tools.Other DS weapons are eventually super sized rebar launchers a laughable buz saw and rivet guns or anything you can piece together.
List:
http://deadspace.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Weapons
Halo weapons are up scaled modern firearms meant to kill just about any thing, they also include ballistic plasma and hard light weapons.
List:
http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Weapons

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Name: Drew Eli Hartford
Doing on the Ship: Being transported to a prison world
Criminal/Military/Who are you?: Criminal
If Military, what rank?:
If Criminal, for what?: Bio-terrorism
Other? Explain:
Appearance/Looks (picture or describe or both): With hair black as night and skin white as the prison he had just been transferred from, Drew is definitely something to see. The rumors say that his eyes are red, but in reality they are a bright hazel color. On his left forearm, he had the tattoo of a prisoner, which looks like a barcode. At the base of his neck, he has vertical lines marking his spine, with alternating circles thrown in.
Bio (Be specific, please): Born into a prominent family of chemical engineers, Drew was always expected to take on the family business and help improve space travel to the point of lightspeed. When he became an adult, he became Head Chemist at his father's lab, and was expecting to make a breakthrough within the year.

That's when he discovered the Quadra 13 Virus.

He hadn't meant to in unleash it on the entire planet of Nexon-9. It had been an accident, a faulty biohazard suit mixed with a clumsy lab assistant and an angry Head Chemist. He was placed in a small prison on Andromeda Persa 4,but couldn't be sentenced to death due to a centuries old treaty, and was slated to be moved to Sector 2, the galaxy's largest prison, where Drew could be sentenced to death.

However, that didn't stop him from smuggling a small amount of Q13 on board. If there was one thing he knew, it was that he didn't want to go down alone.
Personality: Haughty and cynical to a point, Drew had mostly given up on the world, especially since he was about to be executed. However, when he did have hope for the world, he had an undying determination and a curiosity the size of a planet. He loves learning, no matter the subject, and though the universe thinks him the worst terrorist to ever live, he doesn't think he's that bad a guy. Through the media, many people think that he is insane, but he will swear up and down, with a manic light in his eyes, that he is not crazy.

But crazy people don't know they're crazy.
Extra: Drew doesn't remember where the capsule of the Q13 Virus is yet, but it is inside a false tooth in his mouth that is really a container. Although it is only a few particles, it is still enough to kill a planet the size of Earth if it isn't contained.

(I hope that's good! And if there's still room, could I request tobe a main character?)

We're changing up the starting line up. ^^; All accepted players are free to post IC now.

@EquinoxSol, you are accepted. And yes, you may. Do try to keep alive. This will be fun! :D

Here is the layout and what everything looks like and what's in space. And what some of the monsters look like.

Ships/out in space.
Ship 1, the ship we woke up in.
spaceship-concept-art-destiny.jpg

Ship 2, 3 and parts of for, out in space:
ch03_1.jpg

Now, this is the layout of the ship we all woke up in.
Loading_screen_01.jpg

Now, this is just going to give you a little look on the inside, what it looks like and some looks creepy as fuck, one won't.
Dead_Space_3_David_Hobbins_08b.jpg

Medical Bay:
Dead_Space_2_Concept_Art_by_Joseph_Cross_29a.jpg

Now, these are some of the monsters:

013832.jpg
1.jpg
alien_necromorph_by_luxox18-d6ru0tp.jpg
CH4Hivemind_topandside4-noscale.jpg
monster_300.jpg

Oh and this fellow as well. Almost forgot this fuck face:
original.jpg

I call waking up in the cargo hold *shot*

Dem monsters tho *^*
Why am I scared, out of all the monsters, only at the thing that looks like a giant centipede with the giant ant...

Well i got really into the mood writing my post. Not to mention i found some really dark pieces of Ambient music tehehe =^.^=

Name: "Six"
Gender: unspecified, believed to be female due to species queen.
Doing on the Ship: Military test subject
Criminal/Military/Who are you?: Subject: Xenomorph Specimen Six.
If Military, what rank?: Biological Weapons Unit BK201.
If Criminal, for what? Deaths of several military personnel and scientist.
Other? Explain: Is capable of access all areas of the ship due to species tendencies to utilizing air ducts and other confined spaces.
Appearance/Looks (picture or describe or both):
mastermalpass_xenomorph-warrior.jpg
Bio (Be specific, please): Six is a Stalker class Xenomorph. No other records have been found besides the usage of Six and other Xenomorphs in permanently silencing insurrection groups.
Personality: Six is ruthless in accomplishing goals and objectives set by the queen or in protecting potential host but rest assured Six will collect debts when the time is right.
Extra: Six has escaped from captivity numerous times and recaptured numerous times.
Abilities:
Inheritance- Xenomorphs gain partial DNA and genetic memories of host inorder to better adapt and dominate situations.
Perfect organism- the rapid adaptation, evolution, and learning capabilities allow Xenomorphs to perfectly counteract threats and problems given time.
Armored exoskeleton- extremely resilient hardened exoskeleton protects six to shrug off most low caliber small arms fire.
Xenoprime- the Xenomorph home planet's environment constantly shift extremes in whether temperature and gravitational field strength allow the species to shrug off energy and heat weapons.
Death's blood- Xenomorph blood is one of the most potent of all known organic acids.
Living weapon- all parts of the Xenomorph biology was designed to be used as a weapon.
Heads or tails- both the inner mouth and bladed tail have significant strength and armor piercing power.
Royalty- Six is able to evolve extremely quickly into "pure bred" classes due to exposure to Royal jelly.
And many others.

Weakness:
It burns!- Xenomorph exoskeletons are flammable thus the species are fearful and weak to fire based weapons. Fire also slows the natural regeneration rate of Xenomorphs.
Is the gravity off?- gravitational weapons disorient Xenomorph.
Anger issues- by assaulting Xenomorph eggs, facehuggers or hives Xenomorphs tend to charge to attack offenders in a blind rage. Be warned though may backfire if assault fails.

• Love
I'll have to psot tomorrow or Friday :P

What are the monsters names and have we discovered them before?

O___O That monster is one of the worst things i know.
Just thinking about being stuck in an airwent hearing that thing coming towards me. Makes my skin crawl. >.<

Wheres the flame thrower!!!! D8

Check the dead space arsenal, the halo flamers are too bulky. Also don't worry I won't kill you… yet… that's a facehuger's job. Just stay away from the engine room. Remember your Xenomorph knowledge and focus on the larger infection. Plus six in actuality isn't that threatening yet he hasn't ascended to a higher class such as Praetorians, the chosen few or a queen yet.

Also only MCs or military personel will know of Xenomorphs.

I agree, plus I'm thinking up a back story for Liam and Six. It's gonna be good. Just waiting for @Keiga to post the a specific scene and then I'll post and then we can get the action going.

And the beast awakens! Volunteers for first victim? Jk… maybe. But seriously I hope it was satisfactory?

I'm still interested everyone! Just give me until tomrrow, been busy organizing my life along with DS2 and managing my own RP

Status
Not open for further replies.