Pandora's Box: The Awakening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Alice
Doing on the Ship: Her family tried to get rid of her and put her there in her sleep(See bio for more)
Criminal/Military/Who are you?: An innocent kid;a civilian
Other? Explain: She was never suppose to be there in the first place,but again her family was trying to get rid of her.(See bio...again xD)

Appearance/Looks (picture or describe or both):
lil_child_1494299.jpg

Bio: Alice is the daughter of a very wealthy family.Her family loves her very much,and she was the main treasure of the family.She was raised and educated well.They kept her away from the ugliness of the world and always tried to show her the brighter side of life.But one day,someone sent them a box that had a bloodstained sheet of paper in it,saying something about killing their precious daughter in three days.Nobody knows why the suspect wanted to kill the child,but they could tell that he was dead serious after hearing that their company just got robbed and the suspect left a note on the wall with the similar handwriting as the one on the letter,simply saying "Three Days".

Not sure on how to deal with it,her parents decided to hide her,and by hide meant to completely separate her from them.Of course,they did not tell Alice what they planned on doing,and instead they put sleeping powder in her milk and made her drink it.Once she lost consciousness,they brought her to the dock and simply laid her down on the back of a cargo truck.Alice never woke up after that until today.

Personality: Still being quite young,Alice is very innocent and is completely clueless on what is going on.She is honest and obedient and can be easily swayed.She is very fearful and would cry easily,but of course,that's all natural for a kid her age.Even though she's rather weak and has big chances of dying sooner or later in the situation,she still tries to stay strong and show small hints of optimism.

Extra: n/a

• Love
Reactions: 3 people
I thank you for creating a innocent. This character has potential. Just remember to find a way to escape the monsters.

Door code:37701

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
@Haruka, accepted. Keep in mind everyone will find each other some time in the RP. I'll post the thread when I can.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Sorry for the sucky CS I'll fix it up later, and if you wouldn't mind me have two characters, I'd gladly do a shock trooper or pilot.....

I was thinking about making rage a mechanic/wielder guy..... And he is not literally a demon, I'll explain when I edit it xD

• Thank You
Reactions: 2 people
Yeah, I don't mind at all. Go right ahead :) and surprise me with your creativeness, my dear friend. And it's not sucky. Just put more thought if you want.

[ Main Character if t all Possible -- On a side note, sorry for no getting this in immediately when the RP was posted. ]

divider.png
CLARSSE Eryn LOCKETT
Military Dog

"Eryn" - The girl's middle name, she very much prefers this name over her given name. Though she gives no reason for this, it's simply out of preference.
"Clary" - A nickname given her by her younger sister, it stuck with her entire family and ever her brothers went about teasing her with it; because of this Eryn becomes both angry at it's use as well as melancholy.

║ .: Age :. Twenty-Four ║ .: Gender :. Female ║ .: Purpose on Ship :. Guard (?) ║ .: Class :. Soldier; Sergeant First Class

large.jpg

"Your bitching won't solve the problem so will you please shut up?!"
divider.png
. : APPEARANCE : .
> > . . . . Eryn . . . . < <
Eryn stands at 5'7" tall, making her fairy average height wise, not nearly short enough to be considered a midget nor is she a towering giant, even so she is often teased about her height, the subject it one that will quickly caused retaliation and rage. The girl is slender, fit and toned with muscle thanks to her father and his demanding training. In regards to looks, you could say she is of above average, she has an exceptionally pale complexion accompanied by thick, silky blonde locks that frame her face when not tied back in a ponytail or bun out of convenience, oddly enough she possesses a streak of gold colored hair which is the result of a birthmark on her scalp. The lock is known as a witches lock and it present in her bangs but it kept short and out of the way. Her eyes are a captivating light hazel hue that tend to shift in coloring in the light from arctic blue to an almost purple color, these eyes are a trait that every member of her family seems to have along with pale blonde locks, her eyes are complimented by thick dark lashes, though she is far from ugly the beatings or 'lessons' from her father and brother have taken either toll on her with multiple scares littering her back. Her style of clothing is fairly straight forward, she likes jeans, vests, sweaters and things like that, however she is usually found in military issued uniforms. In any case, no matter what she ports it is always accompanied by combat boots. Accessories are rare with her, aside from a lucky charm, a pair of fingerless gloves and a cruddy old necklace she doesn't wear anything overly notable.

divider.png
. : PERSONALITY : .
[ Arrogant // Prideful // Haughty ]
"I may have a mouth on me, and an ego bigger than the country itself, but at least I can back it up. Can you honestly say the same?"

[ Clever // Sly // Cunning ]
"If I know how to get what I want, you can damn well be sure I will get it. One way or another."

[ Protective // Loyal // Territorial ]
"I will protect what is mine at any and all costs."

[ Reserved // Silent // Unsociable ]
"I may look calm, but in my head I've killed you about three times-- scratch that, four."

[ Hot-headed // Stubborn // Short-Fused ]
"DID YOU JUST CALL ME SHORT--?!"

divider.png
. : BIOGRAPHY : .
"...I wish you would mind your own business"
Eryn, like many who were in the Vancounver area during the string of west coast earthquakes doesn't have the happiest tale, however her life isn't a continuous series of unfortunate events unfolding one after another. Like many in this new world, she's seen people die, she watched people die by the hands of those she loves and even ended lives with her own hands. Though she doesn't remember much about the Panic due to how young she was at the time, she does remember the fear and violence around her. People were screaming, things were burning all around them, people were looting and fighting over goods, it was completely chaos, discord incarnated. Her father, though scared kept a brave face before his son of ten and wife who carried Eryn in her arms trying to suppress the fear. Though it may only be an echoed memory she can remember her father telling them that it would be alright. She'd grown up admiring him, admiration had changed to mocking soon enough. Eryn hit her teenage 'phase', she grew tired of his overbearing nature and mocked his need to suffocate his children in his aggressive love and military standard of house rules. She pushed away from his iron-clad rules, she loathed how he forced things onto them, as if he would be able to teach them how to defend themselves. She wanted things to go back to how they'd been before, when the world was consumed in technology, before the disasters that served as a rude awakening to the world occurred.

Mother nature was pissed, and a string of natural disasters throughout the world was what made human kind realize their careless disregard for their planet had screwed them over. In North America, when a great deal of the western cities were destroyed by waves of natural disasters humans were reminded just how weak they were, power went out nationally and no one had a clue what to do, hundreds of thousands were left homeless, even more were dead or missing and by some miracle her family got out practically unscathed. The group of five scurried around the country together visiting military base after military base for her father's work. This work was namely the military finally deciding that their terraformation project needed to hurry along, they were working their damnedest to mine the resources from uninhabited planets, while also searching for another planet that could support human life. Her father was one of the men keeping this project going. As for Eryn, she began showing signs of her Lockett pig-headedness, Eryn's father would say the stubborn blonde girl hit her teens five years too early because instead of fourteen or fifteen her unbearable nature surfaced at the age of ten, coincidentally this was also the year her grandmother (who was the one she respected most) passed away, leaving her asshole father in charge. Of course her mother was still present however her mind had been lacking since witnessing some of the horrors this world had to offer, her sanity suffered for it and soon she too passed.

Eryn barely considers her mother a parent because she wast far to gentle mannered and meek, in Eryn's memory the woman fades into the background. She probably wouldn't even remember what she looks like had it not been for the family photo she keeps with her. Her mother passed while giving birth, food had been at an all time low and her death served as fuel to keep her father going, when he wasn't attending meetings and planning with the other military big shots he was with them, much to Eryn's dislike. What happened in her life from this point on was pretty straight forward, the project was well on it's way, they'd even found a suitable planet to terraform, while they waited the Lockett family darted around through wealthier cities thanks to her father's high position in the military. They met people and lost them along the way, either to accidents, other survivors or just their own silly whims, for awhile, two months in fact, Eryn was on her own, all resulting from a pretty bad argument with her dad. The fight she and her father had was bad and the fourteen year old left their group of four, he just let her go. More struggles, more loss, for she made it on her own before her brother finally hunted her down. She was barely human at that point, her father took one look at her... and that was the first time she'd ever seen him cry. His few tears were enough to guilt her into returning, however she regretted it a short while after ward. Rather than following their little pattern the family actually settled in a place for more than a month, her younger sister Rose was thrilled due to the promise of schooling and friends, Eryn however dreaded school.

Her personality clashed with others and eventually her dad stopped with the public schools and dropped Eryn with her brother in one of the last dignified military schools, known as the Academy, which was reserved for the 'higher up' families, though her brother entered late he came out on top. She was in that school from the age of sixteen to twenty one (for most it was twenty but she was held back a year), after graduating she tried for a grunt job but returned to the military shortly afterward, from that point on she's been working under the military as their guard dogs... To be fair she had no certifiable skills elsewhere, just a love of mechanics that led no where, and so she took her father's pride in her with an embarrassed and angry flush to her cheeks. They little family stayed there until Eryn was twenty three, her dad worked as her ticket up the ranks, talking his way into the hearts of her superiors. All Eryn had to do was shut up and look badass. A couple months after she was promoted to her current rank her father received word that the terraformation, or 'Project Gaia', was done, with even better results than before. They had two suitable planets, though one wasn't fit (according to the prestigious generation at least) for most life, it was good enough for the scum of the earth, the ones that drained the earth's remaining resources, it would be their prison planet. The second planet was past the Prison and so Eryn was stationed on the ship as a guard along side her brother. Her younger sister was placed in the civilian quarters and the lot of them were sent to sleep, only to suffer yet another rude awakening...

. : OTHERS : .
-
S k i l l s -
[
Marksmanship ]
"Boom boom pow"
Eryn became rather adept at marksmanship during her years at the Academy where she was top shot among her class and broke a handful of records (a handful being..... all of them). Though with her grades she should have pulled a top of year token like her brother, the bad outweighed the good and instead of focusing on all that she'd done right she was reprimanded for her 'cheekiness' and 'obnoxious opinions'. Because she was unwillingly to give up who she was to please these people she was not regarded highly by her superiors and it was only when she feigned submission into their rule system that she scraped by.

[ Hand to Hand Combat ]

"I am a ninja! Wazaaaaa--.... no not really, but I can knock you on your ass.... easily"
Though this subject was also covered in the Academy Eryn was exposed at a younger age by her father who was quite skilled at Tae Kwon Do, he taught all three of this children the basics, however Eryn and her brother Seth were forced to continue sparring with him until the point where the man became 'too old' to bother anymore, in which case they had them fight each other. It's not a set of happy memories that Eryn enjoy's looking back on, she got far too many bruises and got the stuffing kicked out of her more than once against those two madmen.

[ Bush Survival Skills ]

"I'm a survivor. I am strong. In this world I have to be"
Another aspect of the Academy for if a soldier is ever left behind or stranded in the wilderness with nothing but the trees for company. The entire portion taught her involved hunting, trapping, shelter construction, fire building, minimal knowledge on bush first aid as well as how to defend your camp which is the only skill she needs now that she's in this new.... environment.

[ Climbing ]

"That's right, I posses such extreme skill..."
Something Eryn has been skilled at since childhood was tree climbing, many consider this to be a useless skill due to the fact that she is a grown up and has no need of building forts in high branches, however it has saved her life on exactly three occasions and because of this she wouldn't trade it for anything. One of these experiences was on a search and rescue mission, she may have accidentally pissed off a bear and... yeah, she avoided it for a short while by climbing a tree until her team came around and shot it down. Since then her skill has evolved from tree climbing to just climbing in general.

- E q u i p m e n t -

" My Stuff, it's pretty simple..."
- Canteen (Currently Empty)
- Military issued Gas Mask
- Medical Kit (1)
- Plasma Handgun (Currently without batteries)
- Beam knife

- Flash Light (Has Batteries & Attachable to firearm)
- Flint and Steel pieces hanging around neck

- W e a p o n s -

"I present to you my shields against this new hell"
Plasma Handgun -
Standard issue firearm that military personnel are permitted to carry around when not on duty. Eryn, though an amazing shot, rarely uses it and will not ever pull the trigger on an actual person unless they are a direct threat to her family, or there is no other option.
Combat Knife - A well crafted knife of eight inches given her by her father after actually making it through the Academy, he was surprised that she managed it knowing her disagreeable nature. It is long enough to be embedded up to the hilt into the skull of a man the blood soaked tip would be protruding from their forehead, however she once again does not use it on people unless necessary.
Beam Knife - A model that looks like an odd metal bar until you click the correct button, from the hilt a blue beam will emerge at six inches to ten inches, depending on the amount of power being used. The heat it generates is able to start fires easily and cut through thin pieces of metal, as well as flesh etc...

- F a m i l y -
"When I was younger I regretted not being able to choose my family, but they've kind of grown on me... like a fungus..."
Eryn's general family remained fairly unscathed after the fall of the modern world, five members survived the initial outbreak by some miracle. Her parents, her brother and herself, as well as her grandmother all made it through to a government facility. Her grandmother, a kind woman made it a good few years into the supposed apocalypse until she passed naturally. Her younger sister came into the picture in the seventh year after the fall of tehnology, at which time her mother passed away. Of his children her brother was always their father's favorite, the obedient boy who excelled in practically all he did. It was humiliating to be put in his shadow. Rosie was the second, because she was both the youngest and the one who resembled mother the best. In short, being the middle child sucked royally.

. Rose .
Sethen

Last edited by a moderator:
I approve. I will advise you though no matter how much I love your OC you have painted a huge target on your self. Unless you establish a huge importance on your self you will have six and katana possibly hunting you. Also for survivals sake I advise you use a plasma cutter or line gun from dead space rather than a ballistic fire arm. The ballistic fire arms unless they are similar to halo's over kill caliburs just don't pack a punch large enough.

Right! I totally forgot about the whole futuristic weapons thing... (Blonde moment dear god no).

Anyway, I will change that and give her some weapons that can actually make a dent in the enemies present, thanks for the compliments, I'm glad you like her.​

@Namora, I love it!! Accepted. If you message me, I have very special role for you :)

Wow probably the best character sheet i've seen in a long time..... @Namora

May I ask how you got that spacer, line thingy?

Awww thanks, I humbly accept your compliment.

Hm? Spacer line thingy? You mean the Paragraph divider? I just go on google images, look up paragraph divider, copy the URL and then place it as an image where I want it on my Skelly.​

the_last_of_us___joel_by_thomaswievegg-d6fexqo.jpg

"Shit kid, i've been doing this a long time and I ain't never seen anything as bad as this shit."

Post%2Bdivider%2B1.png

Soldiers Name:

Master Sergeant Austin Grimshaw

Soldiers Age:

Soldiers Gender:

Male

Soldiers reason to be on the ship:

Transporting a group of criminals.

Military

Soldiers Rank:

Master Sergeant

Other? Explain:

During his time as a soldier, he has developed several skills.

Fire Arm Training:
During his time as a soldier, he has various fire arm training, but excels in CQC.

Tactics:
Austin has developed a love for tactics, and is quite well at them. He is a quick thinker, and faster in doing the tactics.

Knife Fighting:
Since he excelled in CQC, it was required he was taught advanced knife fighting styles, in the event his primary ran out of ammo.

Electric:

A past time he enjoyed was electricity, and he become quiet good at turning things off and on.

Post%2Bdivider%2B1.png

Bio (Be specific, please):
Austin was born in a military family, and followed suit. He joined the marines at the age of 18, and quickly rose up the ranks. In various battles, Austin developed many friends and enemies, and soon he found himself a leader among his squad mates.
Personality:
He can be quiet, but he isn't shy. At stressing times, he can seem rude or pushy, but its just his adrenaline kicking in. Other times he is fun to be around.
Extra:

His armor:
tumblr_lcdrplKkij1qze2m9o1_500.jpg

His weaponry:

2cwqt68.jpg

A simple knife that is cold steel, until the press of a button transform it into burning hot energy, cutting most things like a warm knife through butter.

wepveh_ds3_rivet_shotgun.jpg

**Clean that up ^^^ x)**

A shotgun of sorts, it fires high powered rails that have horrible range.

3188795-232m0.jpg

**Tinted all black**

A classic revolver, enhanced to fire similar rounds like his shotgun. With built in laser dot sight.

Reactions: 2 people
Good we now have three soldiers a cocky Lt., a veteran MSgt. prison guard, and a rich unspecified pseudo super soldier Sargent (you have power armor what am I supposed to think.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I that "rich unspecified pseudo super soldier"? Nah...can't be :P and @Lonewolf888978, you are once again, accepted. I am going to make the IC as soon as I can, promise. It may be later today or this evening. Depending on my day. Keep up the good work. Now, think about where everyone is going to wake up at, if you guys want, I can find or dig up a map on what the ship looks like and set you guys somewhere. When I get the IC up, I will post first, for a simple reason, then Keiga, and then Crescent Wanderer, because they are the Main Characters. Then you guys will post. And then post freely. I'm not going to be like other people and be on and not post or not post at all for days or anything. Post, regularly. It's in the rules. I'm honored to be rping with you guys. Show me what you got! Oh and by the way, the paragraphs don't need to be super super long but reasonable. Like this long, but it doesn't matter :) HAVE FUN, MY PEEPS!

Reactions: 3 people
Dem charrie's tho *^* this will be very intereresting~ now I kind of feel weird for making a 10-year old xD

Cant wait to see this RP rolling~

Dem charrie's tho *^* this will be very interesting~ now I kind of feel weird for making a 10-year old xD

No worries! I'm glad you tossed a little girl in. It will be an interesting adventure. ^^

Dem charrie's tho *^* this will be very intereresting~ now I kind of feel weird for making a 10-year old xD

It will be fine.

@Haruka, I can give the little girl a special role in the RP, PM me and I'll give you the details. Believe it or not but last night, I had a dream of the rp and I woke up sweating. And Haruka, you can make two if you like.

NOTE TO EVERYONE: When you wake from cryosleep you will not be clothed, but naked. You will find y'alls clothes in a locker, along with your weapons, for those who has them. Some will find or engineer some. My character will be the only one that will be fully armored for a reason. He's "Special". Six will know why in time but will not spill the guts yet till later in the rp. Crescent Wanderer. I'll tell you the "Special" thing about Liam. I've been working all day but I promise, the IC will be posted sometime this afternoon. If you like, you can add more people to this. I don't mind more people. The more they are, the more brutal it will be :) *evil grin* Amazing job with the characters, people.

Reactions: 4 people
Status
Not open for further replies.