Pack Lands

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Clem licked the pups face and looked back at the two other wolves. She let her ears drop and went over to the hurt wolf, looking at the wound. "We will help you back to the lair, then you will be able to heal easier." She smiled and leaned against the wolf so that she could help her move. "Come on, nice and slow." She whispered. She motioned to the wolf pup to go back to the lair where she would be safe. Clem felt a need to keep the pup safe, even though she wasn't hers.

Rain nodded when Clem motioned for her to go ahead, hobbling a little as she tried to run back to the den. She managed to get back to the familiar scented den and curled up, her ears up, waiting for any of the new wolves or her alpha to come back. The alpha reminded her a lot of her own mother. It was comforting to have her be so kind to her, and she made the small pup feel safe. Rain moved to find a spot that smelled more like Clementine before moving and curling up on it. She waited eagerly for the alpha's return, wondering what was going to happen next.

Aria let the black wolf carry her on his back. She did not like appearing weak but she clearly needed the help. She winced in pain and gave an almost inaudible whine when she settled.

"... Thank you, I am Aria."

nivek carried the injured wolf with the alphas help back to the alphas den. "so who are you and what pack are you from?" he asked both wolves.

Aria's heart clenched at the thought of her pack. It was long gone nowshe and her brother were the only survivors... now it was just her.

"I am Aria and I was from the silver fang pack, but that is behind me, who are you." She winced when she was jostled.

Fleck, a silver, white and black lone wolf, had been on his own since he was just a pup. Well, in all honesty, he'd been left on his own when he was in that teenage stage. His pack was hunted down, and he was left on his own. Three years to the day, he was a happy loner with no good place to be. He used to search for a pack, but never did find what he was looking for. He found he was just as happy being a loner, but he crossed over into another pack's territory.

He had heard rumours of a pack that accepts many different kinds of wolves. Rolling his eyes, he thought it sounded ridiculous. "Who thinks of these things?" he mumbled, amusing himself at the thought of alphas getting along with other alphas. The whole system, in Fleck's opinion, was fucked. How some wolves ever thought they were better than other always made him lose hope for his fellow wolf. He wondered if he could be another creature in a wolf's skin at times with how they act.

Passing by trees, he loved the smell of pines. "Guess I should be searching for a den soon," he murmured. He didn't seem the slightest bit worried that this pack would find him and might actually kill him. Fact of the matter is, he didn't care. He lived for the moment, not the future. Yawning as he turned a corner, he happened to spot a fallen tree draping over a rock. On closer look, it was just enough room for a den for this bright young bachelor. Crawling inside, he figured he'd hunt when he woke.

nivek hesitated to answer since hes from the firner pack. and pureblooded alpha pack that believes if your a mixed breed of wolf then your no good. at least that the packs idea nivek believe any wolf could rise up to better then the last witch is why he was kicked out and hunted by his own pack. he may have alpha blood but as far his rank he believe he is he is an omega. hince the nick name 'black sheep' . "im'was' from the firner pack." he said hoping that hes not jugded for his bloodline.

Aria let the name roll around in her mind. It left a bitter taste in her mouth. Her pack was certainly not friendly with the Firner pack, they tried to overthrow her alpha at one point and many of her pack members were killed in the process. But she couldnt hold that grudge against him, he was helping her and she had never met him before. Who cares where he came from. Aria sighed and relaxed as best as she could.

"... oh, well thanks for the lift."

"sure thing....i guess..." felling the guilt from his packs actions he knew that the alpha pack has done alot and he was the omega of that pack but yet his blood makes him an alpha as well so he feels the shame of caring there name were ever he goes every step he took ,

I pad through the thick snow with no difficulty, trying desperately to find a cave to spend the night. I had been abused by my pack and eventually ran away. I have been alone for almost a year now but was still a young wolf. I hear the howls of a pack and freeze, immediately moving in the opposite direction. I soon reach a calm pond,somehow not frozen by the cold. I look into the waters clear reflection at myself, a look of utter disgust on my face. I had fur that was the color of freshly spilled blood, eyes that were a vibrant yellow, and my teeth were brilliant crimson. My mother had been loving even though I was a monster. She'd kept me hidden and fed, away from the eyes of my pack. Sadly, that safety was short lived. When I was old enough to eat meat... my pack found me. They said I was a demon sent from the burning planes to kill them. They slaughtered my mother in front of me, then attempted to kill me.... somehow... they couldn't do it. They made me lower ranked than the omega... and every year... every adult wolf in the pack took turns attempting to kill me. I can feel pain just like any wolf... but I heal almost immediately and am faster, stronger, and more deadly than any wolf in battle. They named me Blood in mockery of my cursed pelt. And Blood I have remained. I sigh and pad away from the pond, I stumble upon a small cave near the pond and take shelter inside from the cold. I lay in the cave praying for death... for an escape from my guilt... my mother died because she had been cursed with me... I was a disgrace. Oh spirits, I pray, save me from my shame,for I know I am unworthy of life. I get to my paws and step outside I raise my crimson head to the sky and howl out a song of pain, loneliness, and longing for acceptance. I return to the cave and fall into a sleep filled with the terror of my past. And the uncertainty of my future.

Clem's ears perked up and she nuzzled the pup before going back out into the snow. There was a wolf... a lone wolf... Something about him did not make her feel right. She ran through the snow easily. She had been in this terrain all her life and knew where to step. She skidded across the snow and stopped. She let out a short howl, signaling to the howl she just heard. Hopefully another wolf in the pack would help that one. She had business to attend to.

She lowered her head, looking for signs where the silver, black and white wolf had been. She finally followed the trail to a cave and hunkered down, her teeth barred. She slowly moved around, trying to get his position. He seemed to be sleeping. She let out a low growl, followed by a bark.

"What are you doing here?" She snarled.

sets the injured in the den and slowly backs away.

I wake to the sound of a distant howl... this ignites fear into me. I get to my paws and pad out of the cave. I run to the pond and drink some water before beginning my treck through the snow once again. After traveling for a while I am weak with hunger... I have not eaten for three days and was starving. I force myself to keep moving but after a few more yards I fall into the snow. I let out a desperate long and drawn out howl for help out of instinct... then blackness overwhelms me.

Looking up lazily, he yawned. "Well right about before you came along I was sleeping," he replied nonchalantly. He didn't seem to take his situation seriously; he never did. Sitting up, he gave her a look over before heaving a sigh. "I suppose you are here to give me the whole shpeel about 'why are you in my territory' or the 'get out before I rip out your throat' thing, huh? Save it. I was just sleeping, been travelling a while and needed to get off my feet," he added, stretching out his front feet and then leaning forward, stretching the back. Fluffing out his fur, he stood up. He was a rather large wolf, but he wasn't very aggressive. Pushing past the female wolf, he looked over his shoulder. "Come on, see me to the border. Show me just how tough a pack wolf is," he said the last part sarcastically. He hated pack wolves; never thought for themselves.

"You really don't remember do you?" She scoffed, her ears faltering for a moment. Her emotions showed and she shook her head, trying to regain control of the situation. "You coward. You don't remember anything." She snarled and took a step back, letting him go if he wished. "I wasn't going to say get out, I was going to say don't mess up what I have here. I have let in any wolf that I want, all of the loners. They are all looking for something to call home." She shot him a look.

"And wherever you go, you leave chaos. I can not allow my pack that." She took a step closer to him, still wondering if he would remember who she was or not. "Run, it's what you do best, Fleck." She said his name with so much disgust and pain wrapped into one. If he didn't remember her then fine, it was better that way. She hated her past anyway.

I lay in the snow in the open, my body shivering with cold. My blood colored fur is almost completely hidden by snow that has fallen on me. I was weak and had collapsed of hunger and exhaustion. I have a terror filled sleep and yelp out in my terror as I sleep.

He looked her up and down. "This is what a pack does to wolves; drives them insane with power. Lady, I really don't know what or who you think I am...but I know what and who you are; crazy. maybe pull your head out of your pack's ass and move on with your life...looks like you live quite...unhealthy," he gruffed. She wasn't the first crazy wolf he'd run into among his travels. The only thing that stumped him was that she knew his name. 'Big deal; any wolf's name could be Fleck,' he thought as he trotted on, not giving her any room to continue her ramblings.

Looking back at her, he sighed. "Whoever this Fleck character is, the one that shares my name, you should let go. You'll only hurt yourself and frankly, nobody likes a drama queen," he said as he continued on.

A growl filled her again and she pounced on him. "How do you not remember?! Have you really turned into this pompous ass wolf? You don't even know who I am? Clem. Clementine. We grew up together. Your father ran the pack but my mother hated it. She took me away." If wolves could cry, like really cry, this would be the moment she would. She looked down at him and jumped off. She faced away from him. "I can't believe you forgot everything... Just leave. I have other wolves to attend to." She whispered the last part.

She took a few steps in the frozen snow and looked down at her paws. How did he not remember her? She shook her head and started walking, holding her head up high. She was an alpha now, she couldn't show weakness. Especially weakness to a loner like Fleck who couldn't even remember their life together.

My eyes open weakly my entire body shaking. I use all of my remaining energy to howl a quiet desperate howl for help. I could smell a female wolf nearby along with a male... "I ne...need." the word help doesn't come. I close my eyes and sink into darkness again hoping to reunite with my mum.

Fury bristled through him as she snarled at him about his pack. As she backed off, he turned on her, tail held high and his ears folded back in anger. "You know nothing about my pack! You want to know about it? How each and every one of them died before I could go on my first hunt! I only just lost my only brother Hutch to those...bloodthirsty peltless creatures! and you accuse me of abandoning my pack?" he was so furious at this point he had to take a step back to breathe. He could see his family's faces, one by one getting shot down as they tried to protect his brother and two sisters, and him.

There was pure hatred in his eyes as he glanced back up at Clem. "Is it your policy to remind wolves of painful pasts and continue to accuse them of being something, someone, they are not? Do you get a rush after they crack under your cruel words? Do you stay up at night and remember the look on their faces when you dog them? You don't know me. I never knew you, but you'll know my hate," he snarled, his long white fangs protruding out of his mouth as a deep throated snarl escaped out of his mouth.

Unable to keep his composure anymore, he turned his back on her once more, but this time the fur on the back of his neck stuck out. If she attacked him again, he'd make sure she regretted it for a long time.