P.A.R.A. - Reset

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
No, Redwolf, they let you out to put on the harness. With guns pointed at you, of course.

Waiting on just a few more people to get into their harnesses.

Okay those last guys had better f@#kin' hurry up! I wanted this to be faster paced than last time.

Who are we waiting on again?

I already have my harness thing on already so im waiting for everyone too.
Ghost girl: Im force to wear it so the people can see me.

I think we're waiting for Excesmyr (or whatever the hell his name is) and I'll have to double check but maybe Clockwork, too. I'm pretty sure Drunken Rabbit hasn't put on her harness yet.

The mission has begun! Is everybody happy now?

Sweet! I was wondering, since Midnight has wings (yes they're fully functional) Have the people at PARA done anything to prevent him from flying or are they still intact?

Well are they firmly on his back? A simple harness could be devised to fasten them down so that someone in P.A.R.A. would have to take it off in order for him to go anywhere.

Ok, that makes sense. Given the chance, he can fly with them. They're large wings XD

Anyone gonna post? Come on you're all in the middle of Haiti getting armed up to fight zombies.

Sorry, I've been sick and stalling on writing posts. Will write one as soon as possible