P.A.R.A. - Reset

[MENTION=4656]Requiem[/MENTION]
He's seen and done quite a bit, but his arrogance is mostly just because he relies on luck for everything. He's always been lucky, and when his luck wears out, you'll really get to see him freak out

Seems he and Vixenne's got a lot in common xD

And [MENTION=2835]redwolf[/MENTION]! Yey! Vix has never encountered a type like Midnight so she's really curious!

XD Midnight is my favorite creation. (Also my only alien creature as well XD)

Eeeeee! I wanna post already! But I think I should wait for Crossfire and Landel's move.

But Crossfire's supposed to shoot or something but that was thinking you'd escape. You're not going to, right?

Oh hes gonna try. He'll watch the mission from a distance if he does get away though. Somehow, either by using that request, or by his own curiosity, he'll stick around

But Vix will ask for back up :O That's her request. She can't kill, she'll have Midnight do it.

She'll have Midnight protect her as they go head on. Of course, they're not going to manage. O_O

I know my post doesn't quite agree with everything that's been said here, but I do. All of that sounds great, I just posted how my characters would react.

Okay, I want somebody to point out the irony of a goddess demanding a protector. Maybe Requiem. I'm sure he'd love to get under her skin.

Yup! It's time someone rubbed it in! :'D Oh and, she said it so only Midnight could have heard XD

If you're just replying to Lorchenne's character, it should be okay, but after that I want some of the other members to post.