P.A.R.A. - Reset

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
z0nYpgS.png

CvZVwrD.png

1D2QkOL.jpg

Character sheet:

Name:

Leah Poppy Tremaine

Female

Former field:
In Heaven she was a Seraphim, a type of angel with six wings. One of the highest ranking out of all, but of course, Lucifer's enchantment's charmed the Seraph and she fell from heaven towards earth. On Earth she was a hasting's worker.
Appearance:
Other than the picture, Leah can transform into a large angelic being called a Seraphim, it has six wings, A pair to cover it's eyes, A pair to fly, and a pair to cover it's feet (lady parts), Seraphim's are related to snakes and fiery beings.

Type of Anomaly and abilities:
Aside from transforming into a very tall angel every once and a while, Leah can speak to snakes, and manipulate fire.

Personality:
No one would ever believe Leah if she told you she was a fallen angel. She was the sweetest most dearest person in the world. She cared for everyone. She was the most righteous and noble of them all. She cared for the tiniest flower, and the biggest elephant. She saw to it that everything had their needs met before her own, and even as Lucifer's charms swayed her, she still remained as sweet as ever once she reached earth. But oh no, one thing did change. Every Day/night of the crescent moon she would change, not only in body features but in mannerisms as well. She was evil. That was the mark Lucifer left on her innocence.

The event that brought you here:

It had been several years since Leah had fallen to Earth. She was doing just fine, making a wondrous living working at a small video store in the town of Virtue. She had come to terms with the fact that Lucifer had marked her, and that she would change every crescent moon into something horrible. But she didn't plan for this. She didn't plan to kill so many people. It was the night of the Waning Crescent, and Leah knew exactly what to do, for in fact she had several years of working out the kinks of Lucifer's "gift" under her belt, and she made sure nothing would happen. But of course, this time, something did. Her boss called her that evening, it was right around dinner time, and she was forcing herself to eat, even though she was in a very -very- lousy mood. He whined and complained, he asked her to come into work, and of course, she agreed. 'That will teach him a lesson' She thought. But it went horribly wrong, and her anger won the best of her and she shifted, morphed into the Seraphim she truly was. In a rage she wrecked the store, and killed everyone in it. She quickly went back to her house, and hid from the world, until a blue bus pulled up to her sidewalk..
Y1mUdMc.png

Wow, I can tell Vixenne's not gonna like her. Sorry, Vix is a bitch. OTL Loving Leah though.

Hehe thanks doll. She better not piss Leah off too much though. She may be sweet, but if she gets on her bad side, she could be gone by the next crescent moon (;

Well dont worry Ghost girl is gointo save you

and pss's IM SORRY im think didnt alret me (ass)

I love it! You guys really do out-of-the-box thinking here! And now we've got two winged beings with fire powers.

Lol Vixenne is rather uncaring and inconsiderate so if Leah's a tad sensitive, there's gonna be trouble for this demi-goddess bitch! XD

Drunken Rabbit sober up and give us a post. I try and wait til everyone posts at least once before jumping in.

Don't be sorry. Love the arguing. But now it's time everybody suit up. We're going to Haiti!

No! Just put on the harnesses! I'll turn on the teleporter.

I was under the impression I over-posted and besides, Vixenne's shutting up because she thinks everyone's not listening because they think they know everything. Ironically, it's she who does...

QUSTOIN TIME FOR GHOST GIRL: how dose vodoo controle ghost can they or only bodys. ghost girl dose not have a boy soooooooooooo whats up?

Could work Lorchenne, and Demon. As I said in my quick little post, if she stays still long enough, he could put her away. He's using jars, as a heads up. Gotta work with what ya got.

Landel! Ghost was speaking in broken Japanese. She could have spoken before, right? O_O

Dr. Landel is very busy! She might not have caught it! You weren't here for the original P.A.R.A. RP. She's also the locations medical doctor, top researcher, and purveyor of the Artifact Room. She's got a lot on her plate.