Overwatch

• Thread starter MurderDeathKill
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember when streamers were hyping it up during the closed beta phase, and I didn't bother obtaining a key because I honestly thought it was another one of those FPS. I'm also not a huge fan of Blizzard games for many reasons, so I figured I would just wait until it released to see how things would turn out.

Boy, was I ever wrong about a game in my life. Boyfriend convinced me to try it out during open beta with our group of friends and it was the most fun I've had with a game ever. The variety of maps, loot boxes, wonderfully diverse characters, plus backstories for them as well? Amazing. I mean sure it got a bit boring and redundant after a while due to the constant cycle of limited game modes, but I always found myself going back to it. It was different, fresh. It really took my mind off the constant numb of League of Legends and Rust I had been playing non-stop for the past few years. And I know people complain about such and such being over-powered (cough cough, Bastion), but I feel they are all over-powered in their own way to the point everything balances out perfectly. You really have to work together, counter heroes, and use skill to win and I find that really fun in my opinion. It's a great team-oriented game with awesome hero-switching you can play with friends.

My favorites are Genji, Mei, Winston, Reinhardt, and Tracer. But I love the rest of the characters too, they're all so wonderfully created.
I also pre-ordered the Collector's Edition right away after closed beta because I had to get my hands on the art book and statue.

I'm so excited for tomorrow it's insane!

My battletag is Cheek#1157 if anyone ever needs a buddy or group to play with, I'll probably be playing it nonstop for a while.

Bought the whatever special edition for only 40 bucks some weeks back.

Cdkeys.com YES, IT'S FUCKING LEGIT.​

Reactions: Old Man Seiji
Since it'll be out tomorrow and I like more than just three other people to play with, my battletag is Proffy#11891 should anyone want a good time.

Also just a general question for the thread, who do you main? For me I have about the same amount of hours in McCree and Junkrat, with Mercy and Lucio in a close second place tie.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's gonna be out later today, depending on where you live. Less than 7 hours to go, in fact.
SNTOIV1A47FU1463647844262.png

On Bnet, I'm OMGABomb#1527.

Scheduled Delivery:Tuesday, 05/24/2016, By End of Day

Release day delivery my ass, Amazon!

my battletag is #Proffy11891 should anyone want a good time.
EGBSNmT.jpg

Everybody else is gud doe. Unless I missed someone on an earlier page.

Fluffy and I got our keys already. We're currently salivating as the time grows mother fucking nigh.

FOUR MORE HOURS.

FOUR MORE HOURS.

FOUR MORE HOURS.

FOUR MORE HOURS.

I'm not excited at all, no siree.

I'm going to be sad items will probably be wiped again when I load up today. I'm gonna miss my legendary McCree skin ;-;

I'm going to be sad items will probably be wiped again when I load up today. I'm gonna miss my legendary McCree skin ;-;
They are. Not many people happy with that except the ones who didn't get anything special.

Also

ONE HOUR REMAINING

[spoili]Delivery is still tomorrow. :( [/spoili]

They are. Not many people happy with that except the ones who didn't get anything special.

Also

ONE HOUR REMAINING

[spoili]Delivery is still tomorrow. :( [/spoili]
Years of TF2 have made me too sensitive to my virtual cosmetics.

That's whatcha get for not getting the pre-order scrub :^)))))))

Years of TF2 have made me too sensitive to my virtual cosmetics.

That's whatcha get for not getting the pre-order scrub :^)))))))
I ORDERED IT RIGHT AFTER THE BETA

AMAZON PROMISED ME RELEASE DATE DELIVERY

PLZ NO BULLY :(

66 HOURS POST LAUNCH
POST LEVEL
POST FAVORITE HERO
GET ANY LEGENDARY SKINS YET?

Level 11, really enjoying everyone, Lucio especially. Only one Epic skin for Roadhog.

Level 10, McCree 'cause fuck year cowboys, and I managed to uncrate the Sparrow skin for Genji and the Anubis skin for Pharah (not legendary, but my favorite Pharah skin). Genji was a smug motherfucker before Hanzo had the high ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.