Overture - OOC/Interest Check

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totes :3 I have a dinosaur phone so I only have my laptop to access to the internet -sigh-
Yeah, pretty much c:
I have a day off from school so yaay

Day off from school too.
Relishing the free time, and kind of working on homework as I role play.

I finished my homework on Friday so I'm all set :3 I knew that if I didn't complete it sooner or later, I would probably be doing it by now.

I'm a habitual procrastinator to the point where I procrastinated making a new year's resolution about procrastinating. It's bad.

I procrastinate on stuff that I want to do, it's getting out of hand D:
EDIT:
Tell me if I did something wrong, I'll fix my post c:​

Last edited:
Heh, I have no idea what any plants are, I just sit at home infront of a computer.

Same here :P I just googled it LOL

I have a feeling you're going to need to do some more googling.

Oh damn you Iwaku!

It just ate my post I've been working on the past hour ;-;

Past hour? I sense big events coming.

Edit: I forgot to offer my sympathies. So here, have them.

I now gained knowledge I would probably not be using in the future.
Aw D: That sucks!

Well, more or less an hour due to going back and forth from Iwaku and other things.

I just hope I can remember a good portion of it to be satisfied with the end result.. I really do hate when that happens though.. And I was just about to save what I had down to a text doc to be safe too ;-;"

I typically start my posts on notepad, then copy them here when I'm about to post. It saves me much pain.

Edit: Detective, why do you you write in the unreal past tense?

What do you mean?

Edit: I've also just noticed I've used "would" too many times.. Idk why that's a habit.

I didn't notice, so don't worry c:. I used "as" too much, if that makes you feel any better. You're not alone ^_^

Well I just already fixed it, so it looks better without much reoccurance, hehe.

Reactions: senpai
I am done for the moment. I really need to focus on my homework. Might be back on later. Have fun y'all.

Mkay c:
EDIT:
I'm currently waiting for other people to post now, since I noticed I posted too much.

Last edited:
Dear group, holy damn did you guys do well. I really appreciate that you posted so much.

You guys are too good.

Reactions: 2 people
Aw, thanks :3
I'm just waiting for you guys to posts now~

Status
Not open for further replies.