Overture - OOC/Interest Check

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, alright then! I'll post after Rufiya :3

Posted. And might be going to sleep. It's getting pretty late here. :3

So if I disappear, good night everybody!

EDIT: Yeaah, Tiamo is pretty horrible right now, but don't worry I mean for her to develop, ^^'

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah, I love her :P

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I only realized how long I spend writing when like five posts showed up in the time it took me to finish a post. I really need to write faster.

No need to rush yourself in my opinion. Rushed work never gets the praise that things you put time into do. :bsmile:

Just get to know each other. I'm really glad that I have a group like this. RP on!

Reactions: senpai
Yeah, what Detective said c: Your post was well done, by the way~

@senpai and Detective Zero

Thanks guys. The only thing I was worried about was the story moving on while I was still writing.

@EraSonata
Don't worry c: if that happens, then I would change my post. I don't think there would be any drastic change so it's fine. I'm sure others might do the same.

My post kept eating itself for no reason, so it took me a while, sorry.

It's fine~
What I would do is copy my post in case it gets eaten again ^_^

Habit I've grown to do myself because I've been victim to Iwaku's hunger for unfinished posts on many occasions...

Reactions: senpai
Heading off to bed now, good night :D

Goodnight then. Might do so myself some point soon but otherwise I'm still here.

Is anyone awake? o:

Yay :D
Should we make our characters talk, now?

Yeah, sure. :3

I guess Atticus would be the one to initiate the conversation but wasn't he already talking to somebody? I may be mistaken though.

Nah, it was more like a greet. c:
It was an option whether the other person wanted to initate the conversation or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.