Overture - OOC/Interest Check

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just how ForumRPs go. Requires a lot of patience at times. Though I guess I'm just used to it because it was the first form of RP I've ever done years ago. Of course, I've gone through multiple different forms by now, most of which I'm missing is Garry's Mod... I just really don't like all the Half Life 2 RP and S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP servers everywhere.. They don't work out for me, heh.

I did not have off yesterday. Sadly, I had to make up school.

*Still waiting for something to happen in the IC thread*

Gotta wait for the last party member to put up what they're doing.

Rufiya has been at school, I don't want to skip anyone because that would be unfair.

Sigh. Sorry so busy guys, it hasn't snowed in Florida since forever so school is still open. -u-

It's there, it's not as pretty as I would have liked but it's there.

Aaand if there are typos, I kinda typed it up quickly on a phone so I could sleep as soon as possible because I am exhausted. Haha. xD

Alright, Eternal, you want to post some more ambience before finding out where Jonathan went? Or should I just post instead?

I'll need to post, I'll be able to post in a bit. Thanks for understanding.

I posted, but I do have something I would like to implement.

To keep the mystery of the story I would like to do OneXOne conversations between the GMs and a character.

For example, if you move away from the group like you will in this situation in particular, only character will know that. This is an opportunity to either help the group or do something for yourself. Think Dragon Age choice deciding, but again when you do leave the group you will have to indicate that in the post so I may start a OnexOne with you.

If you have any questions address them here.

Happy Hunting.

Well, looks like I'm starting that bit off likely, eh? Heh..

So is it done within the Group then or what? Convo?

Ultima is messaging you. There is still group Rp, but for this portion if you split from the group you will have to RP with the GM.

Oh I meant the Iwaku Group that you guys set up.. Heh.

I have sent you the message, have fun. Keep it confidential.

I just realized.. With the thought process going through my head about my character, I feel like she best fits a "Strider" like in Dragon's Dogma.. Hehe.. I love that game.

Ultima and I are probably gonna go to bed because of school. We will finish/get to the people who haven't done a OneXOne yet.

Peace

School got canceled again. I am loving this weather.

Still waiting on a couple people to post/do OneXOne. Hope everyone gets to post.

I'm working on it, just have several RPs I need to get caught up on.

Status
Not open for further replies.