Overture - OOC/Interest Check

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting for a couple of people to post, then we shall continue on!

Hrm... Seems to be taking a while, it was pretty rapid fire at first.

That's true. We are currently waiting for Silver, and I think that's it.

We didn't forget about Potato's CS did we? I don't see a response about his character being accepted or not yet through this thread, heh.. Surprised he didn't say anything about it yet but *shrug*.

Yeah, but we also don't know if he is planning to play.

He didn't finish, I thought the bottom part said that it was his ideas that he wrote down.

That would be my fault, I did intend to join but real life caught up and now I have to regretfully say that I won't be joining this. I had a blast writing and reading about it though. :)

Then we are waiting on silver, hope she makes a CS soon.

Is this group RP still open? I would love to join ^_^. But at the same time, I'm kind of busy also so I may or may not make a skellie.

Yes, this group RP will always be open for more people to join :)

I'm hoping we get a couple more people, only time will tell.

This looks interesting. I'll probably have a CS up later tonight.

Question, should we just post for passive RP until we get the rest of whoever might join in?

If you want to sure, but me and Eternalfire61 are sure that we will continue the story on tomorrow.

SERINA ADGAR

poisoner_by_thegryph-d67b0x6.jpg

(ignore the potentially impractical clothes)

APPEARANCE:

Serina is of below average height. She is physically petite, but has good arm strength.

PERSONALITY:

Serina's reserved exterior hides the cheerful bubbly person she is around her friends. She won't be the one to start a conversation, but she's open to anyone who wishes to talk to her. Serina is more of a scholar than a fighter, and the discovery of new knowledge, of any kind (that doesn't involve the torture and killing of people) excites her.

SKILLS:

Herbology, Archaeology, Archery

BACK STORY: Your characters back story.

Serina hails from Stonegate. From a young age, she had a various appetite for knowledge. She quickly went through her family's small collection of books, then moved onto Stonegate's library. Her family watched on with amusement as Serina read everything from ancient legends to dissertations on the uses of poppy. When she could be pulled away from her books, Serina was either tromping through the country side, learning the various uses of herbs from her mother, or down at the archery range, shooting with her father.

One day, Serina's frequent visits to the library caught the attention of a famed scholar who was curious as to why a young girl would spend so much time with books. The scholar struck up a conversation with the girl, and was quickly impressed by her admirable store of knowledge, and her desire to know more. The scholar took Serina on as his apprentice, and Serina's formal education began.

Though the scholar made sure Serina knew all the core subjects she needed like calculus and physics, his true passion was archaeology, and it was this that he spent most time passing on to his pupil. Serina learned about the ancient cultures that lived on the land that was now Arendanna, she learned of their architecture and craft. Pretty soon, the scholar was taking her with him when he went out to dig sites, giving her valuable first hand experience.

Recently, Serina finished her apprenticeship, and headed towards Biltmore to start her own life.

(I took some liberties with the field of archaeology in this world. Will that cause a problem?)

RELATIONSHIPS:

Serina may have run into other characters who live in Stonegate or Biltmore, or who frequent archaeological dig sites. Anawyn Adgar (mother), Gareth Adgar (father), unnamed scholar (mentor)

HOW WERE YOU PICKED OUT FOR THE GROUP?:

Serina volunteered for a chance to learn new things, and hopefully put some of her skills to the test.​

Awesome post. Just post in the IC, and we can continue to get things rolling.

Atticus (He abandoned his last name)
tumblr_m1cl5yPCer1qhgnmao1_500_large_large.jpg

His bangs usually covers his eyes.

PERSONALITY:
Despite of going through rough times, Atticus is unusually polite; if you minus his blunt way of thinking and realistic speaking. Not only that, he even has manners. But what only ruins his 'gentlemen' vibes is the way on how he dress. A composed, sophisticated-like adult who doesn't resort to violence (though that doesn't mean he disagree with the idea). But if anyone's smart enough, it's obvious that there's something off about him; which makes him intimidating and distrustful. He's somewhat of a cunning man who can easily taunt a person he doesn't like. A street-smart person who is naturally logical.

SKILLS:
Thieving, and his knowledge of the forest. He also has a knack when it comes to daggers. Agile and flexible with his body.

BACKSTORY:
He was born and raised at a poor district. Atticus's father ran off with another woman while his mother remarried to a good-for-nothing drunk. His step-father never cared for Atticus and neglected him, as he was too busy with his personal life while his mother did the same. But if they were to show attention to the boy, they would abuse him and even let their friends sexually harass him for punishment; as they would say as an excuse. At that time, he was only six. Thus, Atticus was alone and was forced to become independent at a young age. When he became older, Atticus left his family despite of their pleading and set out for a journey. It was for no particular reason, as his old village was torn and destructed for him to stay any longer. He jumped from town to town, sometimes residing at the place for days or sometimes months. In the mean time, he replaced his old name with a new one, as he simply calls himself Atticus.

RELATIONSHIPS: N/A
HOW WERE YOU PICKED OUT FOR THE GROUP?:
He simply volunteered, for he had nothing better to do.​

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Accepted, post in the IC and then I can finally make my post.

Status
Not open for further replies.