Overture - OOC/Interest Check

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't doubt that myself.

I know how that hype is like. I felt it strongly when I first joined 4 months back (Literally just now 4 months. Oct. 16th hehe).

And Silver, I saw that like, get in here and say hi >.> :P

Reactions: 3 people
Oh hey, I'm being talked about. Howdy, y'all, I'm Silver.

Lemme read through this all again and I'll type up a CS soon.
Hope you guys haven't been waiting too long. ><

No, you're completely OK. Btw, your signature is awesome. Big Zelda fan here.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
my favorite LoZ song between Majora's Mask and OOT is likely Song of Storms, heh.

Reactions: 2 people
If it's not songs that are played by the ocarina, then it's Dark World/Lorule Kingdom theme. I love LOZ: A Link Between Worlds

I love all Zelda music, but the Song of Healing is my favorite.. I plan on getting it tattooed on my chest sometime, actually. ^^;

Aaand it might be tomorrow before I can post my complete CS. I have to go to bed soon due to work in the morning. Eurgh.

Huh wonder how that'd look Silver... Anyhow, ontopic, can't wait to start and I hope it'll be fun for all of us.

I'm sure that you guys will enjoy the RP, or at least I hope you do lol.

Will you link the IC thread when it's made in this one?

Yup, it's almost finished actually, I just have to discuss something with Eternalfire61.

Great to hear.

Btw, like your avi Ultima, fun show.

Celthric Rivtdale

grave_knight_by_deivcalviz-d5zo3qs.jpg

His Armor is strange to most cultures, and even could be considered evil. Its strange design adds to the torn cape attached to his back.

ironclad-RBtrailernew-goodlooktsr1.jpg

APPEARANCE: (See picture above) He has a long scar leading from his chin, to his lower chest. He is tall at 6'6, has deep blue eyes, a stern accent, and a scratchy beard.
PERSONALITY:
Serious is the best word to describe him. He very rarely cracks a smile, but if he does he likes you. He is used to working with pairs of two or three. He is also observant, taking all sorts of notes in his head.
SKILLS: Dual Swordsmanship, Hand to hand combat, and tracking.

BACK STORY:

Born
and raised in a small village name Iron Rock, he was the son of an alchemist and a hunter. At the age of ten, his father (the hunter) tried to teach him how to use the bow, which failed ultimately, him shooting off target nearly every time. It wasnt until he was at the age of 15 he saw his weapon of choice, two black swords hanging from a knights saddle. Eager to see them, he followed the knight until he stepped off his horse infront of a tavern. Pulling a hood and mask over his face, Celthric snatched the swords off the saddle and before the knight was even off the horse, Celthric was half way to his house. He dropped the swords in a bush, covering the holders for the two blades in dirt, and quickly changed clothes. It wasnt till a week passed he took the swords from the bush. He never showed his father nor mother, afraid he would get in trouble. The swords were to heavy for him to use effectively, and for the next two years, he trained himself on how to wield them.

At the age of 18, his mother fell ill and was near death, his father already dead from a hunting accident. He took care of his mother, until she finally passed. He lived as a farmer until the age of 21, and then traveled to Stonegate and meet up with a group of mercenaries. He became well at killing, protecting, and even learned how to make poisons and how to use his fist in combat. He was a mercenary until this very day, earning the nick name "Dark Angel" for his suit of armor, strange fighting style, and the way his swords resembles wings on his back.

RELATIONSHIPS:
None living.

HOW WERE YOU PICKED OUT FOR THE GROUP?: Most likely a volunteer, Celthric is a mercenary, used by the richest and power fullest people in the country. It would be unlike for him willingly join a job for fun, unless a treasure was involved, then he just may volunteer, which in this case he did.​

Awesooome. :3

I'll get a post in after work, (on my phone) so about 1-2 hours. Yaay.

Nice choice in music for an opening, I like it.

Lonewolf I was able to look over your app. I like everything except for the armor, it cannot be that evil. People in this world have never seen an angel before, and they have no clue what it is. If you tone down the "Dark Angel" part I will accept, make it something more to the tone of the world.

Go
Lonewolf I was able to look over your app. I like everything except for the armor, it cannot be that evil. People in this world have never seen an angel before, and they have no clue what it is. If you tone down the "Dark Angel" part I will accept, make it something more to the tone of the world.
Go to school for once lol

Status
Not open for further replies.