Overlords and Guardians; Age of Antagonism

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am back at my computer. I've been placed, so I think I'll roll for that random event and get on writing an IC post. I'll also give myself a few fanatics so that my special doesn't go to waste.
I pray for you that 10 and 4 counts as four and not 104.

Alright. Well if that doesn't work then my theme is seemingly impossible and the whole idea is moot. I have no inclination to try and come up with another idea again, so I'll just be dropping this.
Eh don't sell it short too fast, just becuase kad says something is impossible doesn't mean it actually is impossible. I speak from the experience of one that regularly tries to break his systems with my idea's. Where there's a will there's a way, just try looking at your concept from different angles, other ways you might be able to get similar effects or come up with valid reasons (subjective term I know) for why your undead fellow is not actually evil. Nothing is black and white... even when Kads systems have a tendency to favour that simplicity. :p

It goes up to 100 ;p

I think the only bad 10 is 10+10... Being 100.

10 and 10 would clearly be 1010. I don't know what horrible thing could come from a roll of over ten thousand, but it would surely be terrifying in it's grandiose monstrosity.

10 and 10 would clearly be 1010. I don't know what horrible thing could come from a roll of over ten thousand, but it would surely be terrifying in it's grandiose monstrosity.
1010 is written on Kad's space laser, if I recall correctly.

I'm guessing someone would wake Azathoth.

You might want to try that again, buddy.

Hay! Am I good to go on the magical stuff? Also, changed the Undead Essence to Cursed which is somewhat similar to Undead Essence.

Hay! Am I good to go on the magical stuff? Also, changed the Undead Essence to Cursed which is somewhat similar to Undead Essence.
I dunno. I'm concerned about your summon angles magic.... I mean seriously, geometric shapes are way OP... :p jk.

Trait count and specials accepted.
Might want to edit the bio to fit the Cursed descriptor now ;)

I am back at my computer. I've been placed, so I think I'll roll for that random event and get on writing an IC post. I'll also give myself a few fanatics so that my special doesn't go to waste.
During one of Thaumalta's flights she notices something suspicious in the swamp. Carrying word back quickly to Macaria she seems excited. She's spotted a caravan of six merchant wagons attempting to sneak back through your swamps, presumably trying to avoid the taxes and tariffs some town along their other possible route might have engendered.

Thaumalta reports at least twelve guards and another twelve caravaneers as well as ten or more children.

I dunno. I'm concerned about your summon angles magic.... I mean seriously, geometric shapes are way OP... :p jk.

Trait count and specials accepted.
Might want to edit the bio to fit the Cursed descriptor now ;)

Thanks! As for the bio I was thinking about Edgar possibly being on the verge of death, but got revived which went horribly wrong.

Edit: Also, mind if I have a dew magic items? Nothing powerful, except maybe one.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe magic items at start were on the no list unless they were obtained via a trait... or im confusing this rp with another.

Thanks! As for the bio I was thinking about Edgar possibly being on the verge of death, but got revived which went horribly wrong.
Edit: Also, mind if I have a dew magic items? Nothing powerful, except maybe one.
Yeah, magic items are a no-go unless a special trait is used for it, it is possible to get them in-game however.

If it is possible and you want to can have it that my mistress of ravens is responsible for the undead appearance curse/condition as one of her experiments gone wrong.

I think I can handle two nemesis's coming at me from both directions at the same time. I mean it would stretch me but it would be bearable and most certainly mean a fun time albeit messy at the end.

You are mistaken, there is no innuendo there :p, Andi prefers to be literal.

Finally posted. Decided to take it slow and focus on Ceregor and a couple of his commanders rather than trying to give full intros for all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.