Overachieving and Underwhelming {Sign-Ups|OOC|CLOSED}

Yay! The posts are going again! :) I'll wait for a couple more before I post.

*laughs* well most likely~ But keep pushing him like that and he just might rub off on Satoru or get him really angry~ You know, it works both ways~

Kenta's about to have an extremely bad time, isn't he?
there are so many grumpy gus characters, i'd say so. but hey, he can hit up satomi any time and they'd probably get into some interesting discussions! she doesn't party too much, but she can bore him with history facts and things like 'there's so many stars in space!' and shit.

*laughs* well most likely~ But keep pushing him like that and he just might rub off on Satoru
If this happens I will laugh.
there are so many grumpy gus characters, i'd say so. but hey, he can hit up satomi any time and they'd probably get into some interesting discussions! she doesn't party too much, but she can bore him with history facts and things like 'there's so many stars in space!' and shit.
He wouldn't get bored. He'd just go on a wacky tangent about whether stars have buddies or something.

• Love
Reactions: Gore
If this happens I will laugh.

He wouldn't get bored. He'd just go on a wacky tangent about whether stars have buddies or something.
I really want it to happen and I really want Satoru to become really good friends with one of the underachievers~ And who gets the honour of him actually falling in love with them~ Hmmmm~ We shall see~

Okay, so I was adding a sentence to my post and I went up the page to double check the spelling of a name... And when I went back down to the bottom, I forgot to click and make the typing bar flash... so when I hit the back space button, it sent me back to my last page and I LOST MY ENTIRE POST.

I have never been so mad in my entire life...

So I AM POSTING! PROMISE!!!! I just now have to retype everything. -_-

Don't posts on this site get auto-saved?

Alternatively, just use word/notepad/what have you!

They do if you move from one page of a thread to another page of the same thread, but I went from typing to the home page again. So I lost it all. :(

I'm usually so good about that too! This is the first time I've done it.

Have I really only been here for three months? Gosh. It feels like forever sometimes. XD

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Having come from the Great Migration from Roleplayerguild, it often feels like I'm still there since half the people I remember now RP here exclusively.

To clarify, that means I feel like I've been here for the past 3 years or so.

Ah I see~ You are part of the great migration~ *nods head* I used to be on RPN but I had a group of friends from there come over here and now I just RP on here~

Do you guys know Fabularis Family...? I feel liek we have built a bit of a reputation wether it is good or not is another question..... ^^;;

Holy... I have been here for.... *counts with fingers* .... NINE!?!?!? I have been here nine months!??? *complete shock*

Do you guys know Fabularis Family...? I feel liek we have built a bit of a reputation wether it is good or not is another question..... ^^;;
I've seen it once, but I've never heard anyone express an opinion about it. Do people not like you guys or something?

I've seen it once, but I've never heard anyone express an opinion about it. Do people not like you guys or something?
It is a group I founded that used to be on RPN called Fabulous Family and cause we all didn't want it to be called Fabulous Family we called it Fabularis and here I am going on a tagent about not what you asked~

Nah it is just that one of my members are really vocal about his thoughts on other members and he tends to bring HUGE fights at times and he can be rather immature at times ^^;; He had a fight with the Murder Series Group (I am sure you have seen them) and cause they are such a huge group I was pretty sure our image had been changed but I am glad that no one thinks of us that badly~

*sighs with relief*

Huh. I once had a friend like that. Kept picking fights with people over silly little things. He was banned from RPG several times. Kept coming back too.

Never understood why that guy seemed to like me of all people....

*laughs* haha~ I am sure you are a friendly person~ I can't say yet but from what I can tell you are a very charming character indeed~ *smiles*

Well, I don't think it's as good as what I originally had, but it will work for a second post. :)