Overachieving and Underwhelming {Sign-Ups|OOC|CLOSED}

@Gore I can see Haruki helping Satomi with being more loose, while still teasing her about her height XD And Haruki would probably mess with Katashi for the fun of it. He'll probably do that to everyone, but you know.

@EternalMusic I'm not quite sure about the relationship between Rei and Haruki, but I feel like it'd be interesting. He'd probably just watch as she went around and flirted with everyone. Now, Haruki and Satoru? That would be like a ticking time bomb, I'm sure. He'd probably poke and prod and purposely mess up his day only because he doesn't like him.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Gore
By the way @Gore I love the ideas between your characters and Suzume, so I'm willing to roll with what you have and see where it goes :D

• Love
Reactions: Gore
@Gore I would love to see how things go with Katashi and Kaydence! I think they'd really bond over the music! :D

And I'm sure we can figure out something for her and Satomi!
@Gore I can see Haruki helping Satomi with being more loose, while still teasing her about her height XD And Haruki would probably mess with Katashi for the fun of it. He'll probably do that to everyone, but you know.
By the way @Gore I love the ideas between your characters and Suzume, so I'm willing to roll with what you have and see where it goes :D

radical, to all of you. i'm super excited, gh.

i still need to get my starters up, so that'll be a thing in a little bit.

Haha~ @Kitsune yeah I am thinking that a lot of characters will find her a bit of an odd ball~

And my post is done~

Yay! That's almost everyone.

Hehe should have done this before my post but here I go~

@Felilla
Momoka and Rei - Rei would flirt with her non stop~ Especially since she is Hikari's twin.

Hikari and Rei - I am just gonna go with the idea you threw at me before about Hikari being her "friend". But she is the closest thing that Rei has to a friend, no one else is....?

Momoka and Satoru - Satoru holds respect to her because she is a genious, I basically did what Satoru thought of her and Hikari in my post ^^;;

Hikari and Rei - Yeah I basically wrote what he thought of her in the post ^^;;

@Gore
Haha I think you explained their relationships already~ *chuckles*

@Sarahonfire333
Kay and Rei - *winks*

Kay and Satoru - Well to be honest I feel like my characters will act the same to all of the geniuses and do the same for the delinquents. He will treat geniuses with respect and will treat delinquents... as..... bugs.

@Kitsune
Haruki and Rei - I can actually see these two as really good acquaintances~ The reason nto friends is because she would need to trust him a lot to say that she thinks of him as a friend.

Haruki and Satoru - Well he would just think of Haruki as a nuisance

@Saito Hajime
Kenta and Rei - I can see them becoming really good acquaintances, she would probably love going to parties with him when he went

Kenta and Satoru - like Karuki he would think of him as a nuisance

@Grimoire
Suzume and Rei - Well.... Rei will have fun with her let's just say that~

Suzume and Satoru - He will respect her and her skills due to the fact that she is a genius.

haha took too long to finally bother to press the reply button ^^;;

Reactions: Grimoire
I am going to start my post as soon as I finish the post I'm working on! I'm very excited! :D

And yes, @EternalMusic!

i think so, if this isn't dead already. ( > <) seems like there's been a lethal amount of inactivity.
I know and I don't want it to die >/////< I wanna play my charries~!!! >////////<

Okay I shall make another post~ I was sort of waiting on Felila but that okay~ I can make a post~

Yeah. I was one of the last people to get my first post done, so I couldn't just post again already. I've been waiting for a few people to go haha.

Reactions: EternalMusic