Overachieving and Underwhelming {Sign-Ups|OOC|CLOSED}

tumblr_n914dgZGxS1snox6ro2_500.gif

"Hello there~ Are you here to come and play with me~?"

. : Name : .
"Why to find out my name~? why don't you tell me yours~?"
~ Rei Ichiyo Sakashima ~

. : Nickname : .
"Why~ Why don't you make me your own nickname~? Something just between the two of us~?"
~ Rei Kun, Rin Chan, Ichi Chan etc. ~

. : Age : .
"Hehe~ I guess you could say that even though i am not an adult in physical age~ I might know one or two things that others might not~"
~ 16 ~

. : Gender : .
"Hehe well I can be who ever you want me to be~ Shall I be your master or your mistress~?"
~ Female ~

tumblr_nauh3u5DiJ1r5a4p4o1_500.gif

"Huh~? You didn't know~?"

. : Sexuality : .
"To deny anyone of my services~ Why wouldn't that be a crime~?"
~ Pansexual ~

. : Health Ailments:.
"Don't worry~ I am healthy~ Super duper healthy~"
~ None ~

. : Year : .
"Well~ I guess I have already been here for a year~"
~ Second Year ~

. : Stereotype : .
"I have a title~? Awwww~ Why I am so honoured~"
~ The Player ~

tumblr_natwdyr8NE1snosjno3_500.gif

. : Personality : .
"Hehe why don't you come and have a bit of a play with me~?"

~ FLIRT ~
Completely oblivious to those around her when she sets her eyes on a target, Rei does not notice those around her when she has found her target/s and it doesn't take too long normally for them to start following her like puppies. Her confident manner in her looks and what others do when she behaves in certain ways to them is her main skill with her successful flirting. She has been able to score more girls though then males, it takes some time for her to manage to get a male into her clutches. Bt it isn't something that is rare.

"Hehe so shall we play a game~? Just you and me~"

~ LOYALTY ~
Rei isn't one to be loyal to others, only if she really truly thinks of you highly then only will she be loyal to you. But due to issues in the past she finds it hard to trust others even herself at times. She finds it hard to trust herself with trusting others, her lack of confidence is in this area, despite her ability to be able to talk and act friendly with others she isn't able to trust others.

"............ That doesn't matter."

~ CARING ~
Despite the fact that she flirts with many girls and males as well she does make sure she is kind to them. Some might think of this personality twisted and cruel but to her this is the right way to do things. To her this is the best way to show others her feelings, not that all of them are pure and true. She doesn't intentionally go around hurting them though. Despite some might want to go out with her they do know that she doesn't date and doesn't plan on dating and they also respect that.

"I have such loyal fans~"

~ OPINIONS ~
Not one to care what others think of her she doesn't care what she is doing even in class, even if the teacher is teaching she will openly flirt with anyone within reach. Although that isn't the only thing she doesn't care about she serious couldn't give a rat tails about those who think badly of her. Why should she conform to those around her when she wants to be different?

"Haters gonna hate~!"

tumblr_n914dgZGxS1snox6ro3_500.gif

"Goodness~ I shall be your guide my dear~"

. : Hobbies : .
"What you want to know my hobbies~? Why~ Haven't I said we should play a game~?"
~ Flirting with those around her ~
~ Singing ~

. : Talent{s} : .
"My talents~? Goodness you are trying to learn a lot about me~"
~ Singing - Not that she tells anyone ~
~ Disappearing when she wants to ~
~ Getting out of things - Let's keep her method a secret ~

19.gif

"Goodness~ I thought I had just set my eyes on a Rose Princess~"

. : History : .
"Ah~ I am sorry~ But this is something I will keep a secret~ Gomen Cutie Chan~"
~ Shall be revealed through the RP ~

. : Crush : .
"Haha~ You are asking me~? Well~ Let me see... No one~"
~ Maybe she will find one during the RP ~

. : Other : .
"Hehe why don't I share you my favourite song~?"

~ Theme Song ~

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
tumblr_static_tumblr_mnu89xz0dm1r6hqr6o1_r1_500.gif

"Hello there~ ... Is what you thought I would say right chibi."

. : Name : .
"Why should I tell you?"
~ Satoru Tomoe Sakashima ~

. : Nickname : .
"Huh!? You think I would have a nickname?"
~ None - As of yet ~

. : Age : .
"Figure out what year I am in and do the maths."
~ 16 ~

. : Gender : .
"What so you are incapable of answering such simple equations but you are incapable of seeing as well?"
~ Male ~

tumblr_mqinburY2u1spxco0o8_500.gif

"Shut up I am reading."

. : Sexuality : .
"What is it to you?"
~ Bi-Curious ~

. : Health Ailments : .
"Maintaining a healthy diet is important."
~ Asthmatic ~

. : Year : .
"Did you at least bother to try and figure out my age?"
~ Second Year ~

. : Stereotype : .
"... Geez you are annoying."
~ Math Whiz ~

tumblr_inline_neu40yQRjA1rk6uj8.gif

"My analysing skills are perfect."

. : Personality : .
"... So you are doing research on me? Two can play that game."

~ ANALYIST ~
Always looking at every single angle of everything around him, Satoru is amazingly good at statistics and probability. Of course being a maths whiz he is able to do much more but working out certain things is his speciality. Nothing can pentrate his calculations - or can they? Only used to working with people that are overachievers and brilliant like minded people like himself. His analysing skills do not work on unpredictable types who do things out of the extraordinary.

"... Everything is to the book."

~ SOCIAL ~
The word does not have a presence in Satoru's vocabulary and he does not have anything like a social life. Friends mean nothing to him and he sees no need for them. To be social it seemed meant having friends, he does not want them. He does not need them. That would mean things that would be outside of his control and he will not tolerate that, he needs to be in control of the things around him.

"Friends are for the weak."

~ OCD FREAK ~
Everything must be perfect, from the way that he writes his calculations at school to how his day turns out. Nothing unexpected, nothing messy. Nothing too difficult to handle. So the fact that he will be needing to handle these... Outcasts... These imperfections. Well he is not happy about it at all and he is not looking forward to working with them.

"They are pathetic."

~ OPINIONS ~
Why should he care what others think of him? They are all just pathetic idiots that want to get to his standard but have no way of ever doing so in their entire lifetime. To him they are all boring, little tiny pesky mosquitoes that buzz around and try to suck a bit of his knowledge. Not that they could even handle 0.00000000000000000...0000000001% of his knowledge.

"Pathetic."

tumblr_inline_nazx8aFN6N1r2v05a.gif

"We can do without pathetic parasites like them."

. : Hobbies : .
"... You are persistent I give you that."
~ Analysing those around him ~
~ Reading ~
~ Swimming ~
~ Athletics ~

. : Talent{s} : .
"What are your talents? I can tell you."
~ Is able to somewhat decipher someone with a glance ~
~ Has the ability to solve an average question in 1 millisecond, an average had mathematics question will take a second ~
~ Swimming - He isn't too bad at it ~
~ Same goes for Athletics, despite being a brainiac he maintains his physical health at peak capacity ~

tumblr_inline_mq5cf6KkN71qz4rgp.gif

"... Arch 45 degrees... Wind... Optimal... Yosh."

. : History : .
"... You are starting to annoy me Chibi."
~ Shall be revealed ~

. : Crush : .
"Who has the time?"
~ Non at the moment ~

. : Other : .
"What am i suppose to say?"

~ Theme Song ~

• Love
And second character done~ I hope the two of them alright~ OKay going to bed now good night everyone~!!!

@EternalMusic Accepted. I love them both. ^.^ I don't know why, but I feel like Rei would flirt with Momo, just to get her flustered. After all, she's not used to people flirting with her.
@Gore @Sarahonfire333 @Grimoire @Kitsune @Saito Hajime Now might be the best time to set up any prior relationships. Most of the overachievers are anti-social... nerds... so they probably won't have many friends, but they still can. The majority of the slackers, I feel, would be friends... At least, I think so.
@EternalMusic I feel like Hikari and Rei would make good friends. ^.^

• Love
@Gore Accepted.
@Everyone, I should have the IC up by today. ^.^

Sounds awesome! I would love it if one of the male characters would turn out to be the mysterious boy from my character's past. If anyone is interested, let me know. :)

@Felilla that sounds like a plan~ I don't mind at all~ But maybe she wouldn't be "trusted" does that make sense with Rei's personality~? She wouldn't really be able to trust anyone but maybe Hikari could be as close anyone can get~ Also I just realised that now we have to set of twins ^^;; I should have read those character sheets more carefully ^^;;

@Sarahonfire333 I was going to say that Rei would suit it but she is straight... And Rei is a female... But if you wanted to I would be happy to do it cause it would work with the back story that I have for my two~

@EternalMusic I absolutely love both of your characters! But I'm really bad when it comes to FxF pairings! :( I'll send you a PM with an idea I have! That way, if you like it, we don't spoil it for others!

@Felilla I just realised I have failed to make those other female characters for your all female school and also need to post.... Urghh.. Sorry about this ^^;; But I shall get an IC post up really soon for this one~

Felilla

katashi & momoka - i dunno how these two would work. katashi is pessimistic and has that nasty temper, and momo is cold and cynical. they could relate, maybe, but i think in the long run, they'd leave one another alone.

satomi & momoka - again, i really feel as though they'd leave one another alone for the most part. maybe a little neutrality between them? i mean, they both have their strengths in their certain fields, i dunno.

katashi & hikari - hey, she's a bubbly type! i think it might be funny to see her try to cheer katashi up. i dunno, they could be friends if things work out that way, even though they're a bit opposite. it could be cute platonic relations.

satomi & hikari - satomi would be wary of her at first, since she's a popular girl and satomi isn't, but i think they could work. satomi's level head could balance hikari's zealous personality, perhaps. thoughts?

-

Sarahonfire333

katashi & kaydence - interesting. he might work okay with her. i think he'd find her musical interest and expertise interesting, he might seek some help from her in that case.

satomi & kaydence - they'd probably be neutral with one another, i don't have much for these two. if you have thoughts, please let me know.

-

Kitsune

katashi & haruki - being a 'bad boy', katashi would probably brush him off as some other popular kid. but i think they might have some rivalry fun together. i mean, just haruki messing with katashi to piss him off. kinda like frenemies.

satomi & haruki - i imagine he'd have fun teasing her about being tiny. i dunno, she'd find him interesting with his care-free nature. she'd probably want to learn to loosen up a little, so maybe he could see that and help her out?

-

Grimoire

katashi & suzume - aha, she likes sweets! he bakes sweets. i think they'd work well, not only with that, but she's easy-going and he's a grump and she could totally soften him up by being laid-back. he likes sarcasm.

satomi & suzume - satomi is insightful and suzume is curious. they might mesh in that sense - suzume listening to her ramble about history and them both just talking. it could be a nice friendship.

-

EternalMusic

katashi & rei - dear god. he'd be awkward around her. he'd think she's a weirdo, probably, looking masculine and acting flirty but being a girl. i dunno how they'd turn out .. it'd be interesting.

satomi & rei - SHE WOULD REDUCE SATOMI TO A BLUSHING MESS. that's all. satomi would literally fall over dead from all the blood in her body rushing to her face.

katashi & satoru - wow, katashi would think the dude has a stick up his ass or something. he'd find satoru annoying, probably, being so calculated and focused on logical shit.

satomi & satoru - hm .. i see potential between them. really, i do. i think satomi would like trying to ease satoru out of his coldness & be friends with him. what do you think?

alright, there we go. woot.

• Love
@Gore I would love to see how things go with Katashi and Kaydence! I think they'd really bond over the music! :D

And I'm sure we can figure out something for her and Satomi!

• Love
Reactions: Gore
@Gore Hehe~ Unlike our BAF one I was in I am not going to push my characters onto other characters and allow their relationships to transform by themselves but~ I would love our characters to get along >///<

• Love
Reactions: Gore
@Grimoire This might just be me, but your post on the thread isn't reading right. All I see is a dialogue box with WIP repeated. :/