Overachieving and Underwhelming {Sign-Ups|OOC|CLOSED}

Not to call it foreshadowing, but... Haha. :)

I was a little worried you wouldn't catch that, but I'm so glad you did!

Pffft it stuck out to me really well~ *laughs* I was kind of waiting to read something about it so yeah and whoops we don't wanna spoil~

I knowwwww. :)

I love how conflicted your characters are with each other. Like, Rei could care less, but Sakishima is just super pissed about that. XD
It makes me think he is actually jealous of his sister for being so popular with people while he is more intelligent, but not as well liked.

Hehe maybe~ Or maybe there is something more~ *wonders if anyone was actually able to see where Rei got sad*

Reactions: Sarahonfire333
Thank you! I found her on google and fell in love!

And I did see where Rei got sad, but I meant that she didn't seem to care about him being a jerk. :)
I can't wait to see why they have a broken relationship. It makes me all kinds of happy!

Pffft happy to see them get all sad and broken~? Pffft~ Yeah I am creating it more and more as I go along~

I know it's weird. But I love seeing how people become who they are. Even if it makes me sad, it makes me happy that the story is good enough to pull my emotions. Like I said, I'm weird. Xp

It is a group I founded that used to be on RPN called Fabulous Family and cause we all didn't want it to be called Fabulous Family we called it Fabularis and here I am going on a tagent about not what you asked~

Nah it is just that one of my members are really vocal about his thoughts on other members and he tends to bring HUGE fights at times and he can be rather immature at times ^^;; He had a fight with the Murder Series Group (I am sure you have seen them) and cause they are such a huge group I was pretty sure our image had been changed but I am glad that no one thinks of us that badly~

*sighs with relief*
ah, i'm from rpn too. i still go on there a little because i know a lot of people from there & like saying hi every once in a while.

but yeah, i've seen your group too. i always thought being a part of something like that might be nice, but hell, i'm not confident enough to join something. i had no idea some people thought of it weirdly, it always seemed pretty neutral/fine by me.

but yeah, sounds like you've got a problematic little bug all wedged up in there. that sucks.

haha everyone else is super duper nice~ And he is fine - most of the time - I just ignore him now and yell at him when he gets on my nerves ^^;; I think it is clear that I don't really like him though..... =//////="

But come and join us if you want Gore~ I would love you to join us~ the founder of the group is asking you so you must join! lol jokes I am kidding~

So, is it safe to assume that this RP is kaput? :(

Last edited:
Yes and no. I think most of us are still here, but Felilla is pretty busy so we have to wait up.

Well, I hope it continues! I really love the story idea! :)