Out of Character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooh. Don't worry I will soon @B l u E s!

My internet is being wonky at the moment and it makes using real time apps a bit awkward. I'm looking to have it all sorted in the next few days however and after that you'll probably be seeing me around a lot. ♡

@Shizuochan better not be talking crap bout me while i'm not there though. >:l

All the crap will be talked, unabashedly.

@rissa my codes don't work since I am in my phone. I dk what to do

@rissa my codes don't work since I am in my phone. I dk what to do

Can you explain or screenshot how they aren't working? Cause they're mobile friendly codes, so you should be fine.

Reactions: B l u E s
Can you explain or screenshot how they aren't working? Cause they're mobile friendly codes, so you should be fine.
I can not I just go to post it and it goes bleh because that is how descriptive I am when I wake up

I can not I just go to post it and it goes bleh because that is how descriptive I am when I wake up

Did you turn off Rich Text Editor in your profile preferences ?

If the need arises, you can PM me your application info and I will put it into a sheet for you. You'll just need to create a thread and a post for me to edit. You will still want to turn off the RTE, however, because like Elle said it loves to gobble up bbcodes.

This goes for anyone having troubles with the codes as well!

If the need arises, you can PM me your application info and I will put it into a sheet for you. You'll just need to create a thread and a post for me to edit. You will still want to turn off the RTE, however, because like Elle said it loves to gobble up bbcodes.

This goes for anyone having troubles with the codes as well!
thank I just haven't decided on my character yet fully

Reactions: B l u E s and rissa
Half the characters in this world has a lost sibling :') @rissa can we ban that story plot xD

Because we gotta make it 100% everyone has a lost sibling. You get a lost sibling! And you get a lost sibling! You all get lost siblings!!!

• Love
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Ner0 and B l u E s
I mean... there's more than one real people in the real world who've lost sibs, so...

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Ner0 and B l u E s
True facts brought to you by Elle

• Nice Execution!
Come on and slam
And welcome to the jam

Status
Not open for further replies.