Not open for further replies.
My kingdom for someone with the skill to find dope Lecyri-appropriate images

Show me your facility with search engine keywords yo

Reactions: rissa

HAHAHAH i couldnt find any. I think the most appropriate is description
or write Elf concept art? iono.

Just wanted to give ya a heads up and let ya know I've finally made a discord for RONAAN'S REALM! Click here for an invitation! It's also been posted within the Proclamations thread which I recommend watching for RR updates.

Reactions: B l u E s
Just wanted to give ya a heads up and let ya know I've finally made a discord for RONAAN'S REALM! Click here for an invitation! It's also been posted within the Proclamations thread which I recommend watching for RR updates.
Well im on and probably will always be cause im ether gaming or roleplaying hahaha

I found a few possibilities on Pinterest - searched for "Half-orc", oddly enough.

• Thank You
Reactions: Aero Blue
I lied

I have no Kingdom to offer. But this is a trove, thanks so much

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Ner0 and rissa
Dude XD I'll take pic hunting over history and personality ANY day XD

That's funny. They take forever to write but I really like those sections because that's usually when I manage to really solidify the character concept floating around in my head.

Reactions: B l u E s
That's funny. They take forever to write but I really like those sections because that's usually when I manage to really solidify the character concept floating around in my head.
I agree with you. But I think making a character all together is hard. It's fun, but time consuming and usually pretty hard

Reactions: Radio Jelly
That's me and writing samples XD That's where I flesh things out !

To anyone who's managed to sort their images out: how do you go about resizing a photo? Obviously I can do it manually, but then I have no way to re-upload the resized image without an associated url. I've tried some in-browser resizers, but none of them give me a working url after I resize the image.

If anyone knows one that does work/an alternative way to do it I'd appreciate that.

To anyone who's managed to sort their images out: how do you go about resizing a photo? Obviously I can do it manually, but then I have no way to re-upload the resized image without an associated url. I've tried some in-browser resizers, but none of them give me a working url after I resize the image.

If anyone knows one that does work/an alternative way to do it I'd appreciate that.

You mean a host site? Try Imgur - it's totally free, and fairly reliable.

• Thank You

You mean a host site? Try Imgur - it's totally free, and fairly reliable.

Another option is also LunaPic.

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.