Out of Character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello hello! Did someone say lost siblings?

• Love
Reactions: Radio Jelly
Huh, that's weird, I thought I read only yours did. I felt awful making one that had a lost sibling, but this was a character I'm reviving from another roleplay. xD It was too good to pass up because the setting was similar....

Reactions: B l u E s
Huh, that's weird, I thought I read only yours did. I felt awful making one that had a lost sibling, but this was a character I'm reviving from another roleplay. xD It was too good to pass up because the setting was similar....
Bruh, don't worry bout it hhaha xD

TWO INDIVIDUALS
MARRED BY LOST SIBLINGS
ONE STORY ARCH
TO BIND THEM IN LOST SIBLING RELATIONS
RONAAN'S REALM

WE'RE ALL LOST SIBLINGS AT HEART

Coming March 2017 to an iwaku near you.

You said no Anime images, but would my avatar work as a picture? Or is that no dice?

Also, what magical talent would be where my character can teleport or phase (like warping if you studied physics at the University of Florida like two of my uncles) from one point to another? Or is that not allowed? If not, I understand, but BluEs thought I might fit in here, and I was hoping for my Character to just magically appear in RoNaan like a fish out of water story arc and interact with a few characters here. If that is not allowed, I understand. Just let me know if all characters we create MUST and ABSOLUTELY be native to the lands of RoNaan. The fish out of water storyline just seems to fit so many of my characters.

Come on! It is a classic! X'D

I worked for over an hour and a half through that muddled board code (foreign language) and got my application posted, but I apologise in advance if I did something in error. Following directions is difficult, for just like my character, I happen to be on the Autism Spectrum. Not a good or bad thing, just a filter that I deal with. The only reason I did well well in the military was because of the symptoms. So, apologies in advance in I did something wrong. I copied and pasted the code, and it was not working with me. I am adjusting to this site's forum.

Okie dokie smokey pokey.

I have now officially read the entire OOc

Onto the plot threads and Character sheets.

@rissa I am very close to solidifying my idea in a way that I believe works with your worlds' lore, Unfortunately I will not be able to supply you with pictures however, as I draw my own, and my artistic style would be an affront to one of your rules.

Regardless I hope to have something solidified for you soon.

Now, to the rest of you lovelies, greetings I am Ner0, I have recently joined this 'discord server' and am currently working on a character for this lovely little play.

'Tis a pleasure to make your acquaintance

Also, what magical talent would be where my character can teleport or phase (like warping if you studied physics at the University of Florida like two of my uncles) from one point to another? Or is that not allowed? If not, I understand, but BluEs thought I might fit in here, and I was hoping for my Character to just magically appear in RoNaan like a fish out of water story arc and interact with a few characters here. If that is not allowed, I understand. Just let me know if all characters we create MUST and ABSOLUTELY be native to the lands of RoNaan. The fish out of water storyline just seems to fit so many of my characters.

Come on! It is a classic! X'D
Ehhhh O-O
You were in the noob thread and were like " i wanted to join a fantasy rp!" and I was like " Oh ok *copy paste roleplay* and welcomes you* XD

I didn't read your character tbh :) but I'm sorry if it confused you and lead you to work on a character sheet that eventually got refused. But, you should have waited a tiny bit to get your answers or read the instructions :P They were pretty clear haha.

Ehhhh O-O
You were in the noob thread and were like " i wanted to join a fantasy rp!" and I was like " Oh ok *copy paste roleplay* and welcomes you* XD

I didn't read your character tbh :) but I'm sorry if it confused you and lead you to work on a character sheet that eventually got refused. But, you should have waited a tiny bit to get your answers or read the instructions :P They were pretty clear haha.

It's a pretty big RP with a lot of info that can be difficult to grasp all at once. No big deal on anyone's part :) Just simple misunderstandings.

It's a pretty big RP with a lot of info that can be difficult to grasp all at once. No big deal on anyone's part :) Just simple misunderstandings.
Yeah but I feel bad that she worked hard on her character because of my misunderstanding xD

Yeah but I feel bad that she worked hard on her character because of my misunderstanding xD

Good thing characters don't expire :) She can always find another place to use her idea!

Reactions: B l u E s
Ohai. I still need to read over everything and figure out what I wanna do because high fantasy is not my forté

Ohai. I still need to read over everything and figure out what I wanna do because high fantasy is not my forté
<3 take your time!! (i'll be doing the same once you get DOM up >_>")
feel free to ask about anything!!

Status
Not open for further replies.