Out Of Character/ OOC for "The Beginning of the New Age"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright cool. Does anyone want to start? Or start with a certain thing? I'll jump in if y'all want me to.

Bounty still needs to make HER character, so we have to wait a little longer.

Oh jeez, I didn't know you guys were waiting for me! D= *Quickly stuffs all my problems under the bed*

Okay. While I finally get started, you guys can post your stuff on the In-Character.

*Turns back on you guys while furiously looking at pictures on Google for perfect Char*

"Face-palm" "That is a total load of hush-ma-gush! I know for a fact that Bounty's character was started LONG ago, but you have supposedly more important RPs. As your roommate, I am bringing the hammer DOWN!" puts his foot on the tabletop. "My toe hurts now... Why did I do that." :(

........ Are you speaking for James in the One[X]One Roleplay we're doing? 'Cause I honestly have no idea what you're talking about 0-0

No, I asked repeatedly for the past week now if you could start your character on this profile, and I was watching over your shoulder as you were too "busy" to do this RP because you were talking to other people. I know where you live... (>_<)

You're creeping me out. I really hope you're referencing our Role Play, as we're brother and sister in that one...

What do you think?

Sorryyyy wasn't getting the alerts. Bah.

So when are we actually going to get started?

You guys can start whenever... I'm just having a hard time finding inspiration for my character ;-;

I'll start with something small to get us rolling alright.

Name: Silvia Porter

Species: Vampire

Power: Illusion and Manipulation of Thoughts

Personality: Sneaky and Sly, she makes fun of making your worst fears a reality. Cocky and Superior; no one will show her up.

Biography: You can find out... or think you can. :mischievous:

Picture or physical description:
anime_girl_with_red_hair_and_blue_green_eyes_by_blackleyn-d5a0cmn.jpg

Im so sorry I was having internet issues but now I'm back.

Hey! I was wondering if you were still accepting people, or if its closed? Anyways, I just joined this site today and need a place to play! XD

Yes, of course you can join! =D You can be whatever you'd like ^.^

Here's the CS, you can add or subtract to it however you want:

Name:
Species:
Power:
Personality:
Biography:
Picture or physical description:

Status
Not open for further replies.