Out Of Character/ OOC for "The Beginning of the New Age"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very interested in joining. ^.^ I will start on my profile. Is it acceptable to have two characters? I prefer playing a female role, but I noticed that women seem to be outweighing the men lol. So I wouldn't mind making a character from both genders.

Thank you for your interest! Yes, you may be two characters, but I would like if you could do at least a paragraph for each. Once you've got the profiles posted, feel free to post to the IC thread. =)

Name: Mariana De'Leuve
Species: Vampire
Power?: Maria has control over the element of fire. She can only control fire that she produces from her body, not naturally made flames.
Personality: Mariana, preferring to be called Maria, is withdrawn and keeps to herself, unless her territory comes into play. She protects what is hers, and is very loyal to any allies that she has. She can be somewhat sadistic if she becomes angry. When angry, she resorts to "shutting off" her emotions, and enjoys bringing harm and sadness to others.
Biography: Mariana was a vampire who was well hidden, until the others decided to attack. She sat back and enjoyed the battles, then took some territory for herself. She preferred to be away from violence, unless absolutely necessary. She does have a soft spot for humans, but only a little. She keeps them as her pets, taking blood when she wants it. If they refuse her, she kills them. She rarely lets them go, but if they had a good reason, she may show mercy.
Picture or physical description:
large.jpg

Name: Nikolaus Andrews
Species: Human
Power?: None
Personality: Nikolaus is a very meek kind of guy. He tries to please others, and protects those he loves. He isn't too tough, despite his looks, but he will take a beating for just about anyone in danger.
Biography: Nikolaus grew to have a loving family. He cared for his younger sister, and protected her from bullies and such as she grew up. when the even happened where the vampires attacked, Nikolaus attempted to save his family. They were all slaughtered, but he was captured by a vampire, and kept as a blood bag.
Picture or physical description:
325529-anime-and-manga-anime-guy-with-a-gun.jpg

Thank you. I should have no problem doing more than a paragraph for each.

It's high time I catch up on all of my new characters!

Name: Conner

Species: CLASSIFIED

Power: CLASSIFIED

Personality: Cocky, stand offish, and he just doesn't give a flying fuck about pretty much anything that doesn't involve mostly him.

Picture or physical description: The hair is black and his eyes are steel blue
Wand.of.Fortune.473854.jpg

Name: Carla

Species: Vampire

Power: Carla can make razor sharp ice bullets that she puts in an air powered handgun (kind of like the BB gun).

Personality: She is defiant and mischievous. She gets mouthy towards others when they tell her what.
Picture or physical description: Her eyes are red, her hair is white like snow, and she has a black bodysuit.
images

Name: Jamil

Species: CLASSIFIED

Power: CLASSIFIED

Personality: Distant, anti-social, commanding, and handsome when he takes off his winter clothing.

Biography: He was in early the European army, and he was actually a Battlemaster. He fell off of a cliff over 1,000 feet high, but he fell into a sacred fountain. He took a year at least to recover, and he emerged as a [SPOILER GOD DAMMIT!].

Picture or physical description: His hair is black and he has glasses that reflect even the slightest bit of light.
images

Status
Not open for further replies.