Out Of Character/ OOC for "The Beginning of the New Age"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got it, @PinkArrow

This thread has been moved to the ModFan Signups & OOC.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
@Necropolis, it's how we keep Iwaku organized! ^^

Basically, the Modern Fantasy roleplay forum only houses in-character threads. Any related OOC, sign ups or plot discussion threads go into the Signups and OOC sub forum for that genre.

Is this thread still open?

If so, I'd like to create a character ^_^ It's just I'm rather confused about what this giant apple falling through the sky is :P

Doesn't New York have a Big Apple that counts down the seconds until New Years? >.< I was meaning that the Big Apple fell to the ground... If I'm mistaken, I'm sorry :(

Yeah, you can join =3 Just make a Character Sheet first, then you can post to the In-Character Thread ^.^ Feel free to read through the previous posts if you want to know what's going on :)

Doesn't New York have a Big Apple that counts down the seconds until New Years? >.< I was meaning that the Big Apple fell to the ground... If I'm mistaken, I'm sorry :(
Yeah, you can join =3 Just make a Character Sheet first, then you can post to the In-Character Thread ^.^ Feel free to read through the previous posts if you want to know what's going on :)
Alrighty ^_^

And I don't know. I've never been to New York. :P But thanks for the clarification ^_^

I'll go make a character sheet

This okay?

Name: Karen Stark
Species: Human
Power: N/A
Personality: Cold, distant, shy, loyal, adaptable, hardworking
Biography: Prior to the uprising, Karen lived on her own, working as a mechanic for a living. She was at the shop, trying to change some piston springs in an engine of a car that failed to start. Karen enjoyed listening to music as she worked and had the radio on, when urgent broadcasts came in, speaking about an "invasion of blood-drinkers." Initially, she thought it to be some practical joke, trying to scare the public into thinking that vampires actually existed, but soon Karen found out that the danger was real when they began invading her hometown. In the chaos, Karen fled, driving along the back roads in a green pick up truck to get out of town. She drove until she ran out of gas, and now Karen wanders around with a backpack full of roadmaps, raiding strangely empty farmhouses when she can.
Picture or physical description:
1250382058_3452_full.gif

Yeah, that's great! However, if she's far away from the vampires and the hidden human settlement, she might not be interacted with. So, I was thinking maybe as she's wandering along she could happen upon the "Human Paradise"?

Yeah ^_^ Though I'm not exactly sure what this Human Paradise is :P

Well, since the vampires basically took over the world, the humans who escaped from their clutches ran away and created the Human Paradise, a place where anyone and everyone could live freely, and it was hidden from the vampires in the case that they try to find the humans who escaped. Here, they recuperate and grow, and some people think that the Delegate Leaders are planning to give training to people, to better their chances of surviving a vampire attack.

Well, since the vampires basically took over the world, the humans who escaped from their clutches ran away and created the Human Paradise, a place where anyone and everyone could live freely, and it was hidden from the vampires in the case that they try to find the humans who escaped. Here, they recuperate and grow, and some people think that the Delegate Leaders are planning to give training to people, to better their chances of surviving a vampire attack.
Okies, do you want me just to put a wandery starter post? Or do you want me to start her off finding this place?

It doesn't matter to me, as long as you can do at least a paragraph. =D

I can do a paragraph ^_^ I'll go make a post now

@ZombiePenguins, have you read all of the story? I was just wondering if you had so you will know what is happening.

Have you defeated any vampires? If you have, how many?
My character hasn't defeated any vampires. Their strategy with dealing with them is to get away from them as fast as they can and hope that luck is on their side

Name: Persephone Reign
Species: Human
Power?: None
Personality: She's gentle and kind but really adventurous, wild and risky. Will she be tamed? She has the slightest idea that you only live once so she lives as hard as she can
Biography (optional): She stayed with her grandma. Her mother died when she was 5 and she never met her dad. Her grandma taught her all she knew about living. How her mom was the same way. Since then she's taken advantage of life.
Picture or physical description:images3MU1UXTS.jpg imagesCXUJKBGB.jpg imagesW1H2NWIV.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.