Ouran High School Host Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haruhi's eyes widened seeing how large this mall was. She never been to one really. Nothing like this. " Woah!" She smiled lightly. She moved to go out of the car, but she was just so shocked, " Shiro, have you been in one of these... I mean wouldn't you get lost?" She asked. Looking over at Tamaki. " Have you ever gotten lost?" She smiled a little.

Shiro gulped blinking his eyes and could only stare at the size of the mall for a few minutes before he could register that he was even being spoken to. He then took a breath trying to calm the shock inside that he's feeling and says "I haven't been in a mall this big before ever. Maybe a two story mall at the most, but a mall four stories tall?..Um..Wow."

Carter got out of the car shortly after the three of them. He breathes in and out a couple of times, his nervous feelings affecting him. He looks at Tamaki again but stays slightly silent still though.

Tamaki "I think I did once or twice. Probably 3 times. And you're right. It can be very easy to get yourself turned around in a place this huge. I've heard massive amounts of missing and lost child announcements throughout my years of coming here for my clothes."

Haruhi was worried about Shirto. She sighed and then said, " Okay well, make sure you two be next to us, the whole time." She was worried of course. Haruhi then said, " And I won't leave your side cause that worries me," She said, knowing her she can get lost easily. Haruhi smiled a little, " alright so what store are we going to?"

Shiro takes another breath and says with a nod as he looks to Haruhi "Okay sis..I'll stay next to you." He then, before walking along side them heading towards the mall's entrance, looks at the sheer size of it again and gulps as a sweat drop falls down his cheek an says under his breath "Man this mall is big.."

Carter nods at Haruhi's command to stay close in which he is planning to obey, no matter if he hasn't found the words to say in order to tell Tamaki who he is to him yet.

Haruhi wraps her arm around his arm. " So where to?" She asked. She wondered what their friends will think. Of course they will be at the wedding but, what will they think about it? Haruhi sighed a little bit before thinking. She blinked her eyes. " You lead us and we'll be there." She smiled looking at her brother, patting his head a little. Haruhi sighed, " Please when I try on dresses that you be honest on how I look, This is so important to me."

Tamaki "The store we're going too is called Honor Class. It's on the top story of the mall. My grandmother adores the store and nearly everything inside of it."

Shiro gives a small smile back to Haruhi, feeling his breath taken even more for several minutes when they get inside the mall, seeing how, not only huge it is on the outside as they saw while just following Tamaki to the doors, but how absolutely tremendous in size the mall is on the inside of the building as well.

Tamaki looks behind him to see what Shiro thinks of the mall, not knowing that Shiro is feeling more than a little overwhelmed at the size of the mall, and that's the moment Tamaki notices Carter for the first time seeing him walking right next to Shiro, not having the sightest clue who Carter is. He looks to Haruhi and says. "Okay. Do you have any idea who that kid is following us and walking right next to Shiro?"

Haruhi was just walked with Tamaki, she looked over to Carter and Shiro thinking as Tamaki spoke, she shook her head, before Haruhi noticed Shiro being a little overwhelmed. " are you okay?" She asked him softly. Haruhi then turned over to him and said, " Alright well I'll let you pick what looks best for me?" She hoped to please his grandmother so bad.

They reach the escalators right as she asks him that and Shiro just blinks his eyes as he looks up and catches the real sight of the sheer height they are going to have to ascend to, the clothing store they are going to being located on the very top floor of the mall. Heights have never scared him in the past. In fact every time he was able to go with his parents on their trips, Shiro loved to look out the window as the plane was taking off and as far back as he can remember he's always done that. So he's not real sure about what exactly is rattling his nerves facing the 4 story height in front of him. Shiro just shakes his head a couple of times though, thinking to himself that the way he's feeling right now will pass sooner or later, as heights have never bothered him before. And then after taking a couple of breaths he nods to Haruhi and says "Yeah..I'm alright sis.."

Meanwhile, Tamaki hearing Haruhi say she doesn't know Carter turns to his direction. It becomes clear to Tamaki instantly, before he even opens his mouth to speak to the kid, that Carter is real nervous. He approaches Carter, to which Carter just stops and stands still and breathes in and out a couple of times himself seeing Tamaki steping over to him, and Tamaki says "Hey there kiddo. Just relax. Everything is fine I promise. What's you name? Are you lost?"

Carter "No..I'm not lost. And my name's Carter."

Tamaki "Where are your parents then? Are they nearby?"

Carter "No they're not here at the mall. My parents are at home."

Tamaki blinks his eyes and looks to Haruhi and then says to Carter "You mean you're here by yourself little guy?" He then sighs as he kneels to the kid's level and says "You know..that could be very dangerous in this big of a place kiddo..Especially for someone of your age.."

Carter gulps nervously and says "Well not exactly..I mean I'm not by myself..My older brother is here..But he doesn't know that he's my brother..My parents never told him about my being born.."

Last edited:
Haruhi let her hair down to its true length. She stands there before holding Shiro's hand. Haruhi was just happy and excited. She twirled her hair as she thought. She tilted her head. She was just excited that she was going to a place like this. She crossed her legs lady like, glad to act kind of like a girl. She remembered that this summer she was going to work for free at a hotel in Hawaii. She bit her lower lip not sure how to tell Tamaki since now they were engaged.

Tamaki still talking to Carter says to him "I see..Well where is your older brother?..We have some time to find him and introduce him to you and to who you are.."

Carter gulps and says "W..well..you see.." He gulps again and then breathes in and out a couple of times.

Tamaki blinks seeing how rattled Carter is getting. Tamaki then places his hand on Carter's shoulder and says "Carter..Everything is okay..Trust me..Just relax.."

Carter nods, a couple of sweat drops accumulating on his forehead, one dripping down his cheek. He then breathes in and out again and says "You.."

Tamaki "What?"

Carter "I..It's you Tamaki..Y..You're my older brother.."

Tamaki blinks his eyes and says "You're serious?..I'm your older brother?.."

Carter "Yes. You're my brother Tamaki."

Tamaki "Well of all the.." He chuckles and says "My parents have a lot of nerve..Keeping this kind of thing a secret.." He looks to Carter again and seeing him still looking a little nervous in his expression, Tamaki brings Carter into his arms and holds him close for a few minutes.

Shiro holds onto Haruhi's hand. He looks over to the escalators and breathes in and out again once more.

Haruhi just stood there, holding Shiro's hand as she let them bond. She just smiled weakly at Shiro. She used one hand to through her hair. Haruhi was very happy.

Shiro smiles back at Haruhi the same way and after closing his eyes and breathing in and out again, he opens them back up says as he looks to the escalators in front of him again while still holding his sister's hand "I guess we should get going up the escalators so we can get up to the Honor Class clothing store huh Haruhi?"

Carter, while still in Tamaki's arms, looks over at Shiro and Haruhi hearing Shiro and then says to Tamaki "I guess they're about ready to head to wherever you were all going brother."

Tamaki "Yeah..Seems like it. Are you ready to go up there though?..You don't still feel nervous or hesitant?"

Carter "Well maybe a little still..But I guess I'm ready to go up to the store." He gives Tamaki a small smile.

Tamaki "Okay.." He smiles back at his little brother before ending the the embrace he had on Carter for the time being.

Haruhi was in no rush, considering she is going to be trying to impress his grandmother. " If we want, but we are in no rush, are we?" She asked. She smiled sweetly as she looked at the two, before she went to go out after they were done embracing each other. She was so tired from all the stress, but after she meets his grandmother it will help.

Shiro ascends the escalator to each floor with Haruhi, Tamaki, and Carter, in which each story of the mall has about 3 floors a piece. Shiro stays close to Haruhi's side the whole way up to the highest floor of the 3rd story of the mall, Carter doing the same staying at Tamaki's side. He then looks in front of him eyeing the escalator that'll take the up to the 4th story of the mall. Shiro knows that the four of them are up pretty high, having ascended to 12 floors already by escalator, only to confirm it when he looks over the edge. He blinks his eyes, backs up a little, and breathes in and out about three times. He then turns looks to the final escalator the four of them have to ascend and then gulps saying to himself ~ "It's only one more floor..just one more and we'll be on the 13th floor of the mall and/or the 1st floor of the mall's 4th story, the floor that the Honor Class clothing store is on.." ~ He then breathes in and out a fourth time and says also to himself ~ "I can do this..no problem.." ~

Haruhi had Tamaki near her side. She was very happy. She kissed Tamaki's cheek as they were silent most the way up. She gulped nervously. She held onto Shiro and rubbed his arm to comfort him, she then held onto Tamaki's hand really nervous. Only have to really worry about one person. I can do this... Haruhi was honestly so nervous about everything.

Shiro takes a couple of more breaths trying to calm his nervousness down a little more, but it isn't happening that easily. Shiro does feel the comfort from his sister holding onto him though. He looks to her and gives a small smile, noticing shortly thereafter Haruhi herself looking really nervous.

At the feeling of her taking hold of his hand suddenly before they head up the escalator once again to get to the thirteenth floor of the mall, Tamaki looks and sees how nervous Haruhi appears to be and then he notices Shiro, deducing by the look on Shiro's face that he's probably just as nervous as Haruhi is at least, and probably even more nervous than she is.

HAruhi was just really scared, meeting people wasn't really her forte. She gulped nervously but then smiled a little at Shiro. She said, " Do you think she'll like me?" Finally breaking the silence. Haruhi had his hand in her, and she noticed how large right now compared to hers. With all the father daughter times, she knew that they were talking about them all going to a beach resort of some sort, yet she never has been there before.

Tamaki "Will my grandmother like you you mean? Well yeah..You have no need to worry about that..I mean you are a very nice person Haruhi, and you're respectful and considerate to others as well as yourself. And you're very helpful to everyone too. And you're also responsible, in fact some would say you take pride in it. My grandmother considers those to be top of the list priorities in her book so to speak. Plus my grandmother likes anyone and everyone..That includes both the rich and the poor..Very rarely have I ever seen her dislike somebody. It's the marriage thing that we have to convince her about, and it's in that area as I've already said, that my grandmother is very strict. But that's why we are coming here to this particular clothes store Haruhi. And as I also said, I'll help find an outfit for you that both you and my grandmother would like. And same goes for your younger brother Shiro too." The four of them reach the 13th floor shortly thereafter and a minute after that they're standing in front or the Honor Class clothing store. Tamaki then says "Well here we are..What do you think of the place Haruhi?"

Status
Not open for further replies.