Ouran High School Host Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haruhi smiled as she felt her heart race hearing that. She blushed and said, " well thank you." She said to him. She bit her lower lip and shrugged. " Well I need to impress your grandmother... I feel like this is unsuitable for the occasion."

Tamaki nods and says "Okay. Well we can go to the mall once we leave here so you can find something. And I know my grandmother's taste so I'll be able to help you find something you both like."

Shiro "Can we find something for me too? You know just incase I'm not appropriately dressed up for meeting her?"

Tamaki turns to Shiro, nods with a smile, and says "Yeah sure we can Shiro."

Kyoya looks behind him at the clock on the wall then says "Well I've got to get back on rounds here. I've got 2 more hours to go still."

Haruhi blinked as she looked at tamaki as she smiled. She then felt stressed about getting money to grt food for Shiro. But then again her father's place was full of food. She had to get the keys from his room. She blinked as she nodded. " Okay. " she hugged Tamaki before standing up and peaking into the room that her father stayed tears falling again. It was going to be very hard. She grabbed the keys on the table. She didn't want to leave. She knew that there had to be a funeral to plan. She needed to start working that was all to it. She sighed sitting next to him on the bed " I'll miss you father.." she went to moce out of the room with the keys to her father's place. She sat down and said "Thank you Tamaki"

Tamaki nods and says "Of course. I'd do anything that I could for you. Anytime"

Shiro says his farewells and pays his respects to his biological father as well and then joins Haruhi and Tamaki in the hallway.

Haruhi frowned as she looked at Shiro. " He was a good man.. I can tell you about him if you want." Haruhi grabbed his hand and looked at Tamaki. " Are we ready?"

Shiro nods to Haruhi and says "Sure sis. I'd like to hear about our father."

Tamaki "Yeah. I'm ready Haruhi."

Shiro then looks to Tamaki too and smiles.

Tamaki smiles back at him.

Haruhi then smiled a little and then she waited so she can be led to be taken to wherever they were gonna go.

( wanna skip to their wedding day?)

(Yeah we can do that. ^^ But can we do where Haruhi goes to get her outfit and then goes to Tamaki's house and meets Tamaki's grandmother first?)

Tamaki smiles back at Haruhi and then he smiles at Shiro also and then exits the hospital with both of them at his side and there they meet up with his driver. Tamaki politely asks his driver to take them to the mall that his family always liked to shop from.

Tamaki's driver agrees.

Meanwhile, another individual, a little kid who looks similar to Tamaki and even younger than Shiro is, is sitting in the limo car in the very back seat.

(Yeah)

Haruhi blinked as she wondered. She walked with tamaki and holding shiros hand. She spotted the limo she never been in one she went in to sit in she was so curious.

The little kid sinks down low to where he's almost hidden, as he sees Tamaki get into the limo after Haruhi does. The kid takes a silent deep breath feeling very nervous, due to the fact that he and Tamaki had never met. The kid himself knows Tamaki well due to the fact that he heard a lot about Tamaki from Tamaki's father, and then the kid also heard from many other sources while at school, as he's in the Elementary School building of Ouran Academy but is at the same school as Tamaki, Tamaki being in the high school building. But Tamaki doesn't know about the young child who's sharing the limo ride with them at all.

Haruhi looked at tamaki really happy " I'll let you choose since you know what your grandmother will be more impressed with " she said to him. She was happy. Haruhi smiled sweetly as she looked at them. Haruhi tilted her head before eying the little person and Shiro was sitting next to haruhi

Tamaki nods to Haruhi saying "Okay. I'll try to find something at the mall that both you and my grandmother will approve of. She takes a liking to many of the clothes in the store that I'm taking you to though so it shouldn't be too hard to find outfits for both you and your brother to wear when you meet her."

The kid gulps as he waves slightly to Haruhi seeing her eyeing him.

Haruhi waved back at the kid. She then nodded at Tamaki, " Alright that's good I hope you can." Haruhi looked over at the kid, " Do you know him?" She paused, " What's your name sweetheart?" She asked him.

The kid says nervously "My name's C..Carter.."

Haruhi smiled as she said, " Oh that's a nice name." She said to him.

Carter smiles a little at Haruhi complimenting his name and saying it was nice. But Carter is still feeling real nervous about how Tamaki will react to being introduced to him.

Haruhi looked at Tamaki with a sweet smile. She looked at Shiro too before leaning back relaxing.

Tamaki smiles at her too.

Carter takes another deep breath silently feeling nervous still a bit thinking Tamaki would look back at him now and not yet knowing how to explain to Tamaki about who his is to him, but when he notices Tamaki not yet glancing back, Carter starts to relax a little easier. He then lays down on the seat for the time being, as Carter thinks to himself that even though Tamaki hasn't picked up on him, Tamaki will eventually see him, most likely if not before they reach the mall, then it'll be most likely when they arrive at the Suoh residence. And then the truth of it all will have to be brought to Tamaki's attention.

Haruhi was only faking a smile, inside she was worried. She was worried about all of the costs for her father's funeral and everything that he would want, along with her being married to her best friend, well one of them. She was going to be introduced to his grandmother. I hope she likes me. I just don't want to be beckoned to stay far away from Tamaki. That would be really hard for her to do especially a time of need like this. She was just worrying about her father and everything. She let a tear fall as she grabbed Tamaki's hand trying to reassure her. She was trembling a bit, really scared.

As 30 more minutes pass them by, they pull into the parking lot of the mall, this mall being one of the largest ones that were close by Tamaki's home neighborhood.

Tamaki announces at that moment "Well here we are. This is the shopping mall I was telling you and Shiro about earlier Haruhi. And it's the only 4 story mall in the town."

Status
Not open for further replies.