Ouran High School Host Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haruhi stood there wondering. She then bit her lower lip and sits across from the table. " Are you lost?" She asked. She didn't know what to say to him. She saw the nodding and she needed to figure out if he was okay, she was wanting to know if he was lost so she can take him to his parents or something. She knew that she was really nervous about meeting Tamaki's father, and she was hoping she would be able to pass.

Shiro "Lost? No. I'm not lost. I got a call from a doctor who works here..he said a plane in which my mother and stepfather were traveling on business in and was carrying several other passengers on board as well went down a few days ago..the doctor said that several of the doctors from this hospital as we as doctors from other hospitals all went to check the scene where the crash happened..you know to see if there were any casualties..I wasn't sure which hospital to go to to get the report from but this was the nearest one to Ouran Academy Elementary as you know and it's also the hospital the doctor who called me worked in..so I came here..then after I arrived I heard that your father was here too and that he was sick..so I dropped by the hospital room he was in..but seeing the situation when I reached the room..and the severity of the condition he was in..well I figured you needed your space..and Tamaki, and I guess his father is the other man I saw with you and your dad, were already there..so I didn't go..but I stayed outside the door..just to be nearby unless you needed me..I was still standing outside when he coded..and then when I saw Kyoya, the doctor, and the nurces rush in, I stayed still for a few minutes more..but then I moved down the hall over to the table here..and then I heard the doctors say that he passed away when they passed by the table about 45 minutes ago..I'm very sorry that you lost him Haruhi.."

Kyoya "You said your stepfather..didn't you?"

Shiro "Huh? Yes..My mom met my stepfather when I was 7..she never got married to my biological father..Sure she and my biological father had me..but he was already married to another woman..Least that's what my mom told me..and she told me she understood that..I mean I'm not sure very well of the circumstances that brought my mom and my real father together..she never told me..but she said they had agreed just to be friends when they met..as he had just recently separated from his wife recently before that for some reason..and he just needed someone to be there for him..but yeah it went too far one night..and my mom got pregnant with me.."

Kyoya "Uh..Wow.." He blinks his eyes at Shiro, and then looks to Tamaki, blinks his eyes once at him, looks back to Shiro and then to Haruhi and says. "Please tell me..Tamaki isn't a psychic..Please just tell me that..Cause I don't know if I'll be able to handle him if he is..I can barely tolerate him now as it is at times.."

Last edited:
Haruhi was listening to what he was saying. So he and she were both orphans. She had to find a job, and and get an apartment so she can help this kid who was her sibling. With what he was saying. Haruhi sighed, " She died, a little afterwards, she got sick like my father as you saw, and passed. " She said to him. She looked down and said, " He's spot on.' She said to Kyoya. She sighed and said, " Look Shiro, I know this is going to be hard to understand, your real father was my father." She said to him. She then sighed and looked down, " Thanks for your condolences. " She didn't know what to do, she frowned and looked over as she looked at Shiro and nodded. She didn't know what to do. What was she now to think, " I am your half- sister." She said quietly. She had to work, but if his grandmother proposes that Haruhi is a good match and she truly does marry him, then where was Shiro going to stay, She looked over at Tamaki and Kyoya. What was she suppose to do? She was going to get a job, but then just hope things get better from here. " I am sorry for your loss too. " She said to Shiro. She let tears fall again, she couldn't stop crying, she felt now overwhelmed because she didn't want Shiro on the streets.

Shiro steps over to Haruhi and wraps his arms around her hugging her.

Tamaki, knowing for a fact that Shiro is the sibling that Haruhi's father mentioned her having, now is thinking about both of them knowing Shiro will need to be provided for as well. Now for his grandmother, she being the only one that he'd have to get the approval from..He knows that it'll most likely be a hardcore battle to receive her blessings towards him and Haruhi getting married to eachother, it probably being doubly hard to get her approval regarding Shiro and his current situation..But Tamaki was ready for the fight..

Kyoya still in shock just shakes his head a couple of times, and then blinks his eyes again. He then sighs and sits down in one of the chairs at the table.

Tamaki sees Kyoya's actions from the corner of his eye and chuckles saying "Oh come on Kyoya..It was just a good guess..a lucky guess really..I'm not a psychic.."

Kyoya rolls his eyes and says in an annoyed tone "I know that Tamaki..I'm not an idiot.." He sighs again after that and puts his hand to his head feeling an ache coursing it's way through.

Haruhi didn't let anyone close to her, and for her to feel a hug from Shiro. She was shocked. She gasped, but then seeing this, she wrapped her arms around him and huggd him, She looked over at Tamaki and Kyoya. This has been a hectic day. Haruhi didn't really know what to do, she knew it was going to be harder with this situation but maybe her grandmother can see how strong willed she was and how hard working she is, and that she. She let the tears fall, it was all silent, she wasn't sure what was going to happen it was nearing to the late. She looked over at them curious.

Tamaki "Don't worry Haruhi. I'll get my grandmother's approval of you. I mean sure I respect her opinions..And I'd be thrilled to have her blessings towards the matter at hand..But I love you anyway..whether she approves of you marrying me or not..She may can control many things regarding me and my life..But what my heart feels is something that she can't control..She may think she can and she may want to..and as I said I respect her..but it's impossible for her to choose who I love and who I don't..For example..She could choose the richest girl in the whole town..But it wouldn't matter..No other girl could even come close..I love you Haruhi..And if you're worried about your little brother don't be..I promise he'll be well accepted by my family..We won't leave him to face the world on his own.."

Haruhi glanced over at him and smiled , her heart stopped for a second as she heard him. She smiled and then she looked at him as she then went to Tamaki and hugged him, " I love you too, Tamaki. " She smiled lightly. Her heart stopped ,feeling butterflies as she said it. Haruhi then said, " Thank you for helping with our situation." Haruhi wondered. Should they go over to her father's place and go through things, but she yawned, she covered her face as she did so, and rested her head on his shoulder as she looked over at Shiro. " Where should we go tonight?" She asked. " Thank you" She said again. She wondered, she looked over at Tamaki very glad that she was going to marry him, it was a good thing that they were, it brought them closer than before.

Tamaki "Well you and Shiro can come back to my place tonight if you want..it'd give you an introduction and you two can get to know my family more..I'll call my dad and see if it's okay..I'm not sure why he left though.."

Last edited:
Haruhi stood up and looked over at Shiro, She nodded. She would hope that she can tonight. Haruhi closed her eyes before looking over at him. She smiled and said, " That would be great." She then sat down on her own chair and looking over thinking. She wrapped her arms around Shiro and wondered.

Shiro wraps his arms around Haruhi wondering also about what's to come for that evening once they get to Tamaki's house.

Haruhi smiled hold Shiro. She wanted to have him everything back. She tilted her head wondering. She sighed feeling very abandoned with her having no family left but Shiro.

Hikaru was looking out the window at the halfway mark of the hallway. He thinks to himself silently.

Honey comes into where Tamaki, Kyoya, and Haruhi are. He says to them. "Well they say Chika is fine. But they're going to keep him here overnight just to be sure. They aren't sure what made him collapse like that but they ran a number of tests on him and they didn't find anything."

Haruhi bit her lower lip as she thought of her father, she held onto Shiro as she looked over at him, she nodded, " That's good to hear." She said to them. She looked over at Hikaru. Haruhi was so nervous about meeting everyone tonight. Especially what happened. She had been trying to put pieces together. She sighed feeling drained. She put her head down on Shiro's shoulder and sighed. She rubbed her eyes, her eyes hurt from all the crying she had done,but her body ached as if she can cry more. She was probably going to cry herself to sleep. She was shocked she wasn't crying. She remembered her father all excited about when she can have kids of her own and how he was excited to be a grandfather. He was never ever going to be a grandparent. She frowned and held onto Shiro tightly, She felt so bad now. She frowned as she held onto him, tears rushing down her face. She wasn't making any noise but still.

Shiro saw Haruhi crying, him being in her arms as he was, and Shiro put his arms around his sister again. He didn't know how to help her. Sure he was sad too so he could sympathize with Haruhi, but Shiro had to admit that he didn't know his real father that well. The only one of the two of them who really knew their father was Haruhi. All Shiro could do was be there for his sister and he was trying his best, the only thing he knowing to do at the current time being to help to comfort her.

Hikaru doesn't say much of anything, being happy of course that Honey's brother pretty much got an A okay report from the doctor, but just being to distracted by the thoughts that are currently running through his head to pay much attention to notice what's happening around him, and Hikaru just continues to stare blankly out the window.

Haruhi felt his arms, she flinched a little bit and she wondered.She tilted her head thinking and sighed, holding onto Shiro, he might understand than anyone, losing a parent. Especially by cancer. She hated cancer. She didn't want anyone else to have it. She sighed.Just then a set of twin girls.Aashi and Aashita daughters of the doctor. They walked over to the group. " Haruhi, We are so sorry for your loss." Aashi speaks to her. Haruhi looks up, " Thanks. It means a lot." Aashita stayed looking down her face being covered by her face, it was obvious that she was the shyer one.

Shiro looks to the twin girls too.

Tamaki gets off the phone with his father and comes back into the room from the hallway.

Haruhi blinked as she looked at Tamaki seeing him, " Well?"

Aashita and Aashi smiled sweetly, feeling bad before they walk away, passing tamaki, they were holding each others hand.

Tamaki "My father says you can stay with us Haruhi. You and Shiro are both accepted to stay with us he said. And he revealed to me that he didn't tell my grandmother about you until he got home a couple of hours ago, saying he was just waiting until the appropriate time to mention it to her..you know because of her usual opinions towards the girls I date..But my father said he told her about you, and he told her how much you make me happy, and he said that she's waiting to meet you."

Haruhi blinked softly. She then heard Tamaki. She blushed and looked at Shiro. She said, " Wait so then that means I have to go change into a dress my dad got me. I don't want to look like this when I meet her.' She said to him. She looked down at her outfit. " It's not really first impression ready, and I have to..." She felt so much anxiety to impress Tamaki's grandmother. She didn't know what to do. She was really nervous.

Tamaki "I myself think you look beautiful Haruhi. Of course you look always look gorgeous to me every time I see you. If you still want to find something though, I can help you out."

Status
Not open for further replies.