Ouran High School Host Club RP

Tamaki blinks a bit and then smiles at her and says to her "Why you ask? Well um..i.it's polite for one to watch over one's friends isn't it? to make sure they are doing okay..to make sure they don't feel nervous around everyone else..and to protect them..eheh..I mean am I right?" He puts his hand at the wall his nerves making his knees a bit weak.

Hikaru sees Tamaki's knees shaking lightly and hears his responce to Haruhi's question too and says in his thoughts. ~ Smooth answer Tamaki. Real smooth. ~ Hikaru rubs his head again and then looks at the clock and sees they have about 15 minutes before the guests arrive.

Kaoru sees Hikaru rubbing his head out of the corner of his eye and looks to him.

Honey notices as well.

Haruhi sighed some, she bit her lower lip. She then stopped biting her lower lip. It was a girl thing She sighed, why when she was around Tamaki realize that she felt girlish and wanting to be. Ugh. she then gulped and shrugged. " r-right.. " She blinked a few times. She then watches Hikaru. She then asks, " Is he alright?" She blinked a few times.

Kaoru wonders the same thing and walks from the refreshment table over to his twin and says placing his hand on Hikaru's shoulder "Hikaru? Are you okay bro?"

Hikaru "Yeah. I just have a slight headache. I've been thinking about a couple of younger students that I met through Honey's brother Chika from the middle school ever sense Kyoya mentioned the only way the stuff could be delivered somewhere else was if there was another Ootori and another Suoh in either the Ouran Academy elementary school, or the Ouran Academy middle school. Well those particular two students that I met through Chika go to the Ouran Academy elementary school. I don't know exactly how to tell Kyoya or Tamaki that what Kyoya mentioned earlier is a possibility, and not only that, but it's true. Also report cards go out tomorrow. And one of those particular two students, well his father is never happy with his grades, even though he gets A's and B's all the time and is a really good student. But the kid is the youngest of the 4 boys in his family, and his father's goals for the boys is that the younger surpass the one that came before him. And the older brother that the kid has to surpass is up here in the high school and is taking advanced classes and is still making A and B letter grades if not all A letter grades, so it's very hard for the young kid to meet his father's expectations. I guess trying to think of a way to protect the kid is causing me a bit of stress. His father always scolds him so harshly."

Honey hears Hikaru slightly and says under his breath "Um..Wow. Chika told me the same thing the other day about that kid. And I think I know the very man that he then, and Hikaru just now described. And if our buddy really does have a younger brother in the elementary school, I can just imagine what that kid goes through with his and our buddy's father every time report cards are released. I doubt, even if the kid got all 100's every time on his report card, that their father would be satisfied."

Haruhi sighed some,she gulped, she then looked at Honey, " What? " She then looked down. wait.. what? She heard them and shrugged. She gulped and then looked at them, " Oh that'd suck to have a father like that.. But I never had C's Or F's before.. But that'd suck to have a father like that.
Haruhi gulped and tilted her head. She shall tell them, She sighed looking down and started to speak. " Guys... I know what happened to the boxes... They do get sent here.. It's just.. um... that when I try to put them up... I break 'em.. not on purpose.. I just can't help that I am clumsy.. " She said softly. She gulped and tilted her head, looking at each of the guys.

Kyoya looks to her and then to Tamaki and says "Well we'll have to replace all the things I guess."

Tamaki "That seems to be the case." He looks to Haruhi and asks "Where are the items that you broke at?"

Honey being more focused on what Hikaru just told Kaoru doesn't react much to what Haruhi just said and just says "I'll handle paying for the items this time. Just put it on my tab."

Kaoru hears Honey offer to pay for the replacement stuff and says "I've got it Honey. I already said I would pay for the replacement items."

Honey "Oh. Well okay. The problem of replacing the broken items is covered then."

Haruhi sighed a little, she gulped and looked at Kaoru and said, " thanks.." She then looked down before walking to the twins. " It'd really suck to have a father that wouldn't be happy on how well you do. I mean... mine just sends me emails and letters and gifts because I am not who he wants me to be." She looked at then and gulped.

Before they knew it, There was a line of girls awaiting for the doors to open, cause it was a minute towards opening time. Aiko was there, Wanting to hang around with Honey. Oh, he was so sweet. Suki was in the line too. She bit her lower lip and held onto Aiko's hand so they would stay close.

Hikaru looks to Haruhi and says with a sigh. "Yeah. Adara's father shows no mercy so to speak. He expects Adara to surpass the male child that came before him, his older brother being a certain young man in here that we all know very well. So much so that Adara could get all 100's in his grades and he'd probably still get scolded by their father. And in his older brother's case, their father punched Adara's brother to the ground once when he was visiting here because Adara's brother was participating in "something like this" as their father called it. And their father practically ordered this older son of his in question to do this kind of thing considering he ordered Adara's brother to make friends with another certain someone here that we all know very well."

Tamaki, even though Hikaru is keeping it vague, he knows by the description Hikaru's giving that Adara's father might very well be Kyoya's father, that fact meaning that Adara and Kyoya are brothers. And he knows that every word Hikaru just spoke was the truth. He knows that Kyoya probably doesn't know anything about Adara though or about even having a younger brother.

As Hikaru spoke, she was having a memory, flashbacks. When her mother was around, when her father was abusing her, just because.. well... he was drunk. Haruhi let out a sigh. She heard a knock, knowing it was one of the women, it was locked, the door was. Haruhi sighed and closed her eyes a bit. She looked up and wondered. She bit her lower lip and shrugged. She tilted her head and then closed her eyes and looked down. Only before She smiled a little. She then looked up at him and then gulped, she tilted her head and then smiled. She didn't know what to do, she acted like nothing was happening. " Shall we let the girls in?"

Hikaru mulls over what Haruhi just now asked still very worried about his friend, but knows they need to open the club doors and just decides to wait untill after the club activities are done with for the day before he takes action on everything that's been happening. He says to Haruhi trying to be cheerful "Yeah let's bring the girls in and get things started."

Haruhi was really sad and wanting to help her friend. She blinked and then slowly opened the door and her small body was squished as girls rushed in, they were excited. The big rush went to the peoples couches, like the normal, waiting. The last people were Suki, Aiko and a new girl.
Suki looked at the girl, " Don't worry they won't hurt you... they are quite nice. "
The girl looked around and saw them. She blinked.
Suki then started to introduce all of them, " Come on... go and talk to them."
The girl got nervous, her pink sparkly eyes she nodded softly.

Kaoru comes over and greets the new girl and says "Hello there. My name is Kaoru Hitachiin. Welcome to the Ouran High School Host Club. It's nice to meet you." He smiles gently.

The girl's eyes shined in his and said, " Thank you.. " she looked down and then said, " My name is Airi Chika Honoka." She looked up and smiled softly.

Kaoru "Airi huh? That's a nice name" He smiles back and then leads her into the club and over to a table.

Honey leads Aiko in.

Airi smiled sweetly, " Thanks.." She then looked at the table, so pretty. She smiled a little.

Aiko smiled softly, she feels her hand grabbed as she is led by him.

Kaoru smiles as well as he pulls the chair out for her to sit down and says "You're welcome."

Honey leads Aiko to another one of the tables and pulls the chair out for her to sit down too.

Airi gulped and smiled. She then sat in the chair. She looked down sweetly.

Aiko smiled softly and sits on the chair, her feet were dangling.

Hikaru hosts his guests while thoughts of his buddy keep going through his mind. He doesn't show it though but he does worry still.

Airi felt something different about him, ' are you alright?" She asked softly. She had a fun time hanging out with him.

Hikaru looks to Airi and says "Yeah I'm okay. I'm just a bit concerned for this friend of mine is all."

Airi looked at him and said, " Oh, I am so sorry." She put her hand ontop of his, " If you need assistance, I am here." Her eyes looking at him.