Ouran High School Host Club RP

The boy gulps as well as he takes his report card out from his bag and says to himself "Man. What am I going to do? I get all A's most every time. I got all A's this time as well. And yet I know it most likely won't please him. It never does and I'm always alone when I face him. I wish they had advanced classes in the elememtary school."

Tamaki hears him and says "Woah." He looks to his friends after hearing the boy slightly.

Haruhi sighed some.She looked down and walked over to him, " What was that dear?" She looked down, " Whats this?" the most calm and sweet voice as she spoke. She then siled. She leaned over, " is that your grades for the term?" She asked sweetly.

The boy looks to her and nods. He then gives his report card to Haruhi to let her look at it while saying. "My father is never happy with my grades. And lets just say he scolds me pretty harshly about it."

Haruhi remembered him. She looked at him and sighed. She put it down and put her hands on his cheeks. " Hun, I know what you mean, Mine does too.. but listen, you can only make yourself happy, don't rely on your fathers happiness. You make yourself happy.. Your grades are absolutely great.." She looked into his eyes before kissing his cheek. " Calm down a little alright." She said calmly.

The boy nods and says "Thank you..And okay..I'll try.." He still continues to breathe a little fast but much more calmly than before when he arrived.

Hikaru clinches his fists.

Kaoru looks to Hikaru knowing his twin is about ready to snap.

Haruhi smiled sweetly looking at him and nodded. " alright.. " She then gulped. She then said, " So we gonna shake that little tense moment off?" She smiled sweetly. Shaking her arms, as if an example.

The boy stands up, nods, and shakes his arms as he smiles a little even though he still feels nervous. He then looks to Hikaru seeing him clinching his fists and says "Hey Hikaru. You look like your mad."

Hikaru "Hey Adara. And yeah buddy. I am a little bit."

Haruhi gulped. She looked down rubbing her leg trying to get the bruise away, but it was causing her pain. Haruhi stood and looked up at them. He said, " you should try it. I mean shaking you arms from being tense relieves them." looking at Hikaru. Wondering why he was mad.

Hikaru "Well shaking my arms most likely won't do anything in relieving my tension in this case..For I told you earlier this situation about what is happening to him is really serious and needs to be stopped..I'm telling you if my little buddy's father tries to hurt him again.." He clinches his fists even tighter and takes a couple of breaths to try calm himself and then continues to say "And I know that my little buddy's brother who also happens to be a friend of mine won't stand for it either.."

Haruhi gulped. She looked down tightly , she bit her lower lip;. she tried her hardest, " alright.." She remembered at home, a tear fell. She turned so no one saw. She hid her face for a moment before sitting on the couch thinking... She gulped. She didn't know what to do. She was in a awkward spot.

Tamaki notices Haruhi take these actions even if the others don't. He knows as well of her telling him to not take any rash actions and cause a scene. After hearing Hikaru explain the reasons of his anger again knowing that they are the same ones he gave earlier, Tamaki now has a guess to the kid's identity and judging by what all was said he knows the kid is indeed in danger as well. He doesn't know yet what to do, but knows that he has to do something. Tamaki then looks to Kyoya.

Kyoya looks to Tamaki shortly after seeing his glance torwards him and then to Haruhi sitting on the couch and then to Adara standing next to Hikaru, who's right at the left end of the sofa. He takes a breath and goes to check the hallways again.

Honey follows Kyoya to the door to join him in the check.

Haruhi gulped. She was scared, now they were waiting on her call. Cause it was her.. Of course it was. She frowned and sighed. She went to leave the room, she had to get dressed as if she would wear home to her father to tell her grades. She went to go and change, she gulped. She went to the women's stalls before grabbing a bag of hers, and changing. She was nervous to see their aces. She took a look at herself.
anime01-5_zps49191641.jpg

Haruhi smiled a little more. She had to act like it. She blinked a few times, coming from along ways, she started to head the direction she was suppose to meet.

Kyoya gets his school things and then heads out himself along with the others. He gets to the hallway that Haruhi is at and blinks his eyes seeing her in a different outfit noticed that Haruhi looked more like a female in this outfit of hers. As Kyoya takes off in the direction to head off to meet with his dad, he not only wonders about that, as to why Haruhi didn't ever tell them she was a girl before this, but also why she is heading in the same direction he's heading in. He then looks behind him to see the little boy Adara following him in the same direction as well. He although feeling confused walks on with the two of them anyway, glancing behind him once to see Hikaru and Kaoru followed them as well. Kyoya knows the twins could get to their house going this way, but wonders why they two of them were following.

Haruhi sighed some, She didn't know what to do. She smiled down at him before thinking, were they walking? Or was their father will pick them up? She had that bag of clothes in her bag. She gulped, she didn't know what to tell them. She gulped nervously, She looked at the twins and softly smiled before heading to go over to the car of her parents, She gulped. Realizing that Kyoya was to going towards the same car. What was going on?

Kyoya raises his eyebrow seeing Haruhi and Adara heading towards the same car as him. He scratches his head in wonder too as he keeps walking.

Haruhi sighed, she finally got to the house. She was so nervous.She went up to her room. Maybe it was her imagination, wait what will the group thing. She gulped. She then blinked hiding herself in her bed

Kyoya, now at home, Haruhi and Adara having come all the way with him, and also having seen Haruhi go up to one of the rooms that he thought was a vacant room, thinks to himself ~ Okay Haruhi and Adara followed me all the way to my car, they rode with me all the way home, and now Haruhi went up to one of the bedrooms I thought was vacant for a long time now..What in the world is going on here?.." Kyoya sighs and just sits on the couch and rubs his head.

Haruhi sighed . thinking of how to explain herself. She looked down She ran a hand through her hair.. She was confused. Father soon came home. Haruhi gulped nervously.

Kyoya hears his dad opening the door and stands up opening his school bag and getting his report card out to give to him. He looks over to the chair on the opposite side of the room and sees Adara reaching into his school bag and getting his report card out and he sees Adara trembling while holding it. Kyoya raises an eyebrow feeling majorly confused saying in his thoughts ~ "Okay. This kid Adara whom I met for the first time only hours ago is in my house and looks completely terrified just cause my dad opened the door..And Haruhi, my friend from the host club, not only did I find out she was a girl, but she is upstairs in one of the bedrooms that I thought to be a spare one..I feel I'm about to lose it.." ~

Haruhi gulped nervously hearing this she got the paper and then when shared it downstairs she put it in his hands, she was always a disappointment, hoping she won't get beat because of it. She got beat because she was the girl of the family. She looked at Kyoya and said, " I am as confused a you are." She turned to father, "can you explain this to us please.."