Ouran High School Host Club RP

Hikaru "Thank you Airi. I appreciate it."

Airi smiled, talking to him about what was going on. Before she knew it, it was time to go. She got up. " Well I'll see you tomorrow. " She then went to go and walk away. After all the women were gone, Aiko gave honey a cookie, it was a sugar cookie with frosting with a kiss on the cheek before going with er sister.

Haruhi smiled a little seeing that, " Gee my sister, love her so much." She then looked at the person who was having troubles.

Hikaru helps to clean up and then goes back over to the window looking outside of it again.

Kaoru thinks to himself as he watches his brother ~ Hmm..This kid must really be in trouble. I've never seen Hikaru this rattled before.. ~

Haruhi sighed some, she was really confused. She bit her lower lip. She looked down and bit her lower lip. She sighed and wondered. she licked her lips before looking down. She noticed how quiet it was. Should she say something.

Tamaki notices how rattled Hikaru is too and looks to Kyoya saying "It looks like Hikaru was just keeping a brave face throughout the club activities. I mean he's at the window again and looking like he did before we let the girls in."

Kyoya "Yeah I've noticed." He sighs and then says "But what can we do Tamaki? I mean we don't even know who this friend of his is. The only fact we know about his friend really is that his friend's father gets a little rough with him because he doesn't get good enough grades. Now child abuse is certainly not a good thing if that's what's happening to the kid. But I'm not sure who we're dealing with when it comes to who the kid's father is."

Tamaki "You don't know who we're dealing with? Honestly? Hello? The kid's father gets angry at that kid for not making good enough grades. Good enough being the key words here. The kid's been making straight A's for his past few progress report's and report cards. But because his older brother takes advanced classes here in the high school and still makes mostly A's, maybe a B here and there, the kid's grades are never good enough to meet his father's expectations. I mean who does that sound like?"

Haruhi sighed some. She hid her face. she didn't know what to do. She blinked. Looking at her arms before she hid them. She didn't know what to think. She looked at Tamaki and glared, Why did he do this. She then looked down quickly. She secretly was.. that person. She looked up between her fingers. She didn't know what to think. She gulped.

( Its her right?)

(Well I actually didn't know Haruhi's father abused her. Does he?..I mean I just thought Haruhi's father was either a crossdresser or a model. In the episode that they showed her father, he came into her house dressed as a woman. *shruggs* But anyway, I was talking about Kyoya's father. He has three boys in the anime, his youngest being Kyoya. He has a daughter too but Kyoya's father had higher expectations for his sons for some reason, and had wanted each younger son of his to surpass the brother that came before them in everything, from smarts and acedimics in school, to careers and their business skills when they got old enough to work. Kyoya being the youngest has had to surpass the younger of his two older brothers therefore surpassing both of them, sense the younger of Kyoya's older brothers had to surpass the oldest of the three before. So my Original Character Adara whom I made to be Kyoya's little brother has to surpass Kyoya. And at the time Adara isn't doing very well at it. So yeah.^^)

Tamaki "Just think about it for a second. It'll come to you Kyoya."

( Well yeah, but I was hoping we can mix it up a bit ya know? It ended up them being related without them knowing.. but maybe Kyoya's father can have all expectations for all his offsprings? I was hoping we can change it up. )

Haruhi gulped. She bit her lower lip, she didn't know what to do. She licked her lip and though. She closed her eyes a bit before opening them. It was why she changed, andtrying to loose contact, but.. ugh. She looked down and leaned into her chair hoping...

(Haruhi and Kyoya being related as siblings without knowing it huh? Sounds cool^^ And Adara can be in scenes with both of them as his siblings then and have a brother and a sister in the high school^^)

Tamaki "Hm?.." He looks to Haruhi seeing her looking right at Kyoya and trying to keep her mouth shut for some reason. He then looks to Kyoya again and says "Uh..did something happen between you two sometime earlier before we got here. Cause Haruhi has been acting a bit flustered around you for the past couple of hours."

Kyoya "Not that I know of." He shruggs his shoulders.

( Yeah... That'd seem cool!! )

Haruhi's eyes fluttering as she heard Tamaki. Men were so stupid! Everything he said was pointing to her. That was it.. She needed to change back. Wait what was she thinking? Well it would be better then to have her act gay? Or seem gay right? She sighed lightly, closing her eyes softly. She shook her head, " Tam... It's nothing... I just got a flustering thought about the past.. that is all."Well that was partically true.? She sighed, closing her eyes, putting her elbows on the table and covering her face.

Tamaki "Well okay..But you sure are acting strange." Tamaki shruggs his shoulders and then walks to help Honey and Mori clean the tables.

Kyoya looks to Tamaki walk in the other direction and then looks back to Haruhi. He doesn't say anything but he does feel something is deffinently going on. He then looks to Hikaru and thinks the exact same thing. Kyoya rolls his eyes and then exits the room.

Honey "Wow..I think he's feeling annoyed."

Kyoya, feeling a little on the annoyed side but concerned mainly, walks to the end of the hallway and then decends the stairs while trying to process in his mind all that was told to him and the actions taken around him in the past couple of hours.

Haruhi sighed some. She bit her lower lip. She shrugged. She went to go and help clean since she had some things to pay off. She looked at Tamaki, trying to lighten up the mood. she traded him cleaning rags before she went t oa different table, she then went to clean the others tables.

Tamaki after getting the rags, looks to Haruhi go to the other tables. He still doesn't know what she meant earlier, and knowing it's obviously upseting her, but he smiles seeing her doing the cleaning with them anyway and he continues to clean the tables as well.

Haruh, gulped. she was leaning over a table feeling her pressed on the edge on her bruise. She tensed, closing her eyes and backing up holding her upper thigh for a second before going to wash the others. She noticed that Tamaki noticed it. She tensed but then acted like it was noting and continued to clean.

Tamaki having noticed it blinks his eyes and thinks to himself ~ It looks like she's been hurt somehow. She's obviously trying not to make a scene I can tell. But still who hurt her and why? Haruhi wouldn't ever hurt anyone so why would anyone hurt her? I'm going to get to the bottom of this..I think this whole mystery has dragged out long enough.. ~

Haruhi kept on cleaning, over cleaning. She sighed and looking at him. She saw how he blinked his eyes, like he saw something. She blinked more and smiled lightly, She then walked over to him, " Where did you get the rag?" she asked sweetly. She blinked a little.

Tamaki "It's just an extra I got from the linin and towel supply room a few hours ago. The other ones are the ones you traded me a little while ago..I've noticed you flinching in pain several minutes ago. While it's your own business, in which I don't want to overstep my boundaries if you'd rather not speak of the details, do know that I am concerned. You are my friend Haruhi. I'd gladly give whoever it is that is hurting you a talking to if you want me to do so."

Haruhi smiled a little and hearing him. " I am glad that you are concerned.. but.... i think you won't give the person who's been hurting me a talk.. I mean it doesn't go on while I am here. So.. " She really didn't want to tell him. She hid this because she would blow her own cover, that's why she also hides herself, she acts like a guy, so maybe her father would be happy, but... she can't get him happy with her that is why he beats her, and that she doesn't do as well as them.." She gulped and looked up.

Tamaki "Well okay. But if you ever want me to talk to this person just let me know and I'll find a way to meet with him or her."

Kyoya had come back in just before this and hears Tamaki say that and says to himself "Well that sounds curious..Hmm..What's going on?" He gives a sigh and then starts helping to clean the side of the room that no one had gotten to yet.

A little boy then arrives to the room and a split second later is in the room and closes the door behind him quickly then rushes to the sofa in the room and hides behind it.

Honey blinks his eyes and says "Woah. That little guy sure is scared of something. I wonder what happened."

Haruhi sighed a little. Seeing the little boy.. She looked down and went to the door and looked around, no one. " Well no one is out here."She gulped. She then wondered. She blinked a little unsure what to say.