Our Home ( Full )

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see Atlas being one of the ones that Citlati follows around. He'd definitely be attracted to Atlas's rabbit ears.
Woo :D I can already see them having misadventures. In return Atlas would be infinitely curious about Citlati's origins.

Momoko.jpg
Name: Momoko (Better known as Momo--which means "Peach" in Japanese)

That's right, nya! Nyo one can beat Momo at trivinya (trivia) games though, so don't even try!

Species: Neko (half cat, half human)
[Cats, along with foxes, are an important component of Japanese folklore, so these species are put in high respects.]
Momo bets you a berry ya didn't guess Momo was so important, nya!

Personality: Momoko is very energetic, and always seems to be on some sort of adventure. Also, if you've got food in your hands, you can bet Momo will be there in a double!

Birthdate: On Momo's birthday, silly kit!
(Unknown)

Birthplace: Under a peach tree, nya! Well, that's what Nyanya (Momo's version of "Mama") used to say!
(Somewhere in the countryside of Japan--no one knows for sure because she was found wandering through a forest.)

Sexual Preference: Seckshoowull..p-purreferents? C'mon, nya! Don't use big words with Momo!
(She definitely prefers males. You'll see later.)

Alignment: Chaotic Good
momokoo.jpg
Figure:
Very petite, skinny, a small belly appears when she eats too much.
Eats…too much?! Nya nya nya, Narrator-san, that doesn't exist.

Height: 4'5"

Weight: A miniscule 63 lbs!
Gotta keep Momo's swift composure, nya!

Languages: Multilingual (English, Japanese, Korean, French, Cat, Little bit of fox, etc.) but she tends to speak in a mixture of English and Cat just about all the time.

Fears: When there's no food left, nya!!!!!

Interests: Adventures, food, climbing trees, making friends--
Don't forget playing with Rayne's hair, nya!

Distinguishing Features: Snow white hair and skin, with ruby red eyes. She has fuzzy white cat ears that are perched at the top of her head, complimenting her long, fluffy white tail. Although she is half cat, she looks completely human besides her cat ears and tail.
Weapons: Mallet
Momo uses it to cast spells, nya! Oh--and squash bugs!

Magic/Special Abilities: Momo has the ability to cast spells on others, which temporarily make them into animals. Her favorite spell happens to turn the receiver into a frog.
It's a toad, nya. Nyot a frog.

Strengths: Very few things can affect Momoko emotionally, because she always keeps a strong reserve.

Weaknesses: If you mention the death of her mother,--
Nya? Momo's mother is nyot dead. Nyanya is out getting food for Panya(Papa)!

--Momo will completely deny it. (She has never met her father, but seems to believe she has.)
Backstory: Conceived by two fellow nekos, Momo was born to a beautiful albino she-neko named Yahisa. Yahisa raised Momoko until she was seven, then died of sudden illness. Momo was found wandering, calling out "Nyanya" periodically. When taken in by the Caretakers, it took months to get rid of this ritual. There might have been a little magic involved.
Relationships: Momo seems to have a little-girl crush on her mentor, Rayne. She enjoys ahem stalking him and playing with his hair.

Mentors: Rayne
Quirks: Momo speaks with a cat accent, which adds "nya" into her vocabulary wherever it seem fit. (Nya = a way of saying Meow, originating in Japan) She also talks in third-person quite a bit, but sometimes she slips and says "I" and "me". She tends to slip more often when upset, which is quite rare.

Theme Song: [Itou Kashiratou] Setsuna Plus

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 64491
Name: Momoko (Better known as Momo--which means "Peach" in Japanese)

That's right, nya! Nyo one can beat Momo at trivinya (trivia) games though, so don't even try!

Species: Neko (half cat, half human)
[Cats, along with foxes, are an important component of Japanese folklore, so these species are put in high respects.]
Momo bets you a berry ya didn't guess Momo was so important, nya!

Personality: Momoko is very energetic, and always seems to be on some sort of adventure. Also, if you've got food in your hands, you can bet Momo will be there in a double!

Birthdate: On Momo's birthday, silly kit!
(Unknown)

Birthplace: Under a peach tree, nya! Well, that's what Nyanya (Momo's version of "Mama") used to say!
(Somewhere in the countryside of Japan--no one knows for sure because she was found wandering through a forest.)

Sexual Preference: Seckshoowull..p-purreferents? C'mon, nya! Don't use big words with Momo!
(She definitely prefers males. You'll see later.)

Alignment: Chaotic Good
View attachment 64493
Figure:
Very petite, skinny, a small belly appears when she eats too much.
Eats…too much?! Nya nya nya, Narrator-san, that doesn't exist.

Height: 4'5"

Weight: A miniscule 63 lbs!
Gotta keep Momo's swift composure, nya!

Languages: Multilingual (English, Japanese, Korean, French, Cat, Little bit of fox, etc.) but she tends to speak in a mixture of English and Cat just about all the time.

Fears: When there's no food left, nya!!!!!

Interests: Adventures, food, climbing trees, making friends--
Don't forget playing with Rayne's hair, nya!

Distinguishing Features: Snow white hair and skin, with ruby red eyes. She has fuzzy white cat ears that are perched at the top of her head, complimenting her long, fluffy white tail. Although she is half cat, she looks completely human besides her cat ears and tail.
Weapons: Mallet
Momo uses it to cast spells, nya! Oh--and squash bugs!

Magic/Special Abilities: Momo has the ability to cast spells on others, which temporarily make them into animals. Her favorite spell happens to turn the receiver into a frog.
It's a toad, nya. Nyot a frog.

Strengths: Very few things can affect Momoko emotionally, because she always keeps a strong reserve.

Weaknesses: If you mention the death of her mother,--
Nya? Momo's mother is nyot dead. Nyanya is out getting food for Panya(Papa)!

--Momo will completely deny it. (She has never met her father, but seems to believe she has.)
Backstory: Conceived by two fellow nekos, Momo was born to a beautiful albino she-neko named Yahisa. Yahisa raised Momoko until she was seven, then died of sudden illness. Momo was found wandering, calling out "Nyanya" periodically. When taken in by the Caretakers, it took months to get rid of this ritual. There might have been a little magic involved.
Relationships: Momo seems to have a little-girl crush on her mentor, Rayne. She enjoys ahem stalking him and playing with his hair.

Mentors: Rayne
Quirks: Momo speaks with a cat accent, which adds "nya" into her vocabulary wherever it seem fit. (Nya = a way of saying Meow, originating in Japan) She also talks in third-person quite a bit, but sometimes she slips and says "I" and "me". She tends to slip more often when upset, which is quite rare.

Theme Song: [Itou Kashiratou] Setsuna Plus
Heyyo! I see another tree-climbing, adventure loving same tutor character *takes deep breath* to interact with! Up for it? :)

• Love
Reactions: Momozono Yuuna
So... I've been offline for a while. I'd just like to ask, has there been an IC thread posted?
Welcome back ^^ The GM hasn't posted the link as of late, so we can all still relax a bit.

@Clear Of course~! There's no way I could pass it up! ^u^
Well then I'd be honored to throw around a few ideas if you're up for it :)

finally finished with my big dumb baby ulysses. took out my other character because god damn, am i lazy.

if anyone tagged me concerning relationships with him, i'd suggest looking him over again and considering the new info. i suck at seeing cool relationships between characters, so for the love of all that is holy, please come to me with ideas. i love relationship developing and planning.

finally finished with my big dumb baby ulysses. took out my other character because god damn, am i lazy.

if anyone tagged me concerning relationships with him, i'd suggest looking him over again and considering the new info. i suck at seeing cool relationships between characters, so for the love of all that is holy, please come to me with ideas. i love relationship developing and planning.
He's accepted~ <3

I suggested a relationship thingy for him earlier, if you didn't see it. c:

' I think Ulysses and Conrad should be be frenemies. xD Just that sorta relationship where they would get along, but they can't help but start shit with eachother. '

Reactions: Gore
He's accepted~ <3

I suggested a relationship thingy for him earlier, if you didn't see it. c:

' I think Ulysses and Conrad should be be frenemies. xD Just that sorta relationship where they would get along, but they can't help but start shit with eachother. '
danke! i tried to make him good.

ah, heh. i see. usually screwing around with each other, but still pretty compatible nonetheless. i like it! they could be mischief buddies sometimes.

as i figure stuff out with people, i'll add them to ulysses' sheet under friends/allies/etc.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
@Gore I noticed that he likes playing with people's hair... >u> that just happens to be a trait of my Momoko~

pERHAPS WE COULD BE A POKING/FEELING HAIR MISCHIEVOUS DUO? ;u;;;;

• Love
Reactions: Gore
@Gore I noticed that he likes playing with people's hair... >u> that just happens to be a trait of my Momoko~

pERHAPS WE COULD BE A POKING/FEELING HAIR MISCHIEVOUS DUO? ;u;;;;
GAH THAT SOUNDS GREAT. that sounds adorable. that sounds just fucking adorable.

YES. i'm for it, yes yes. yes.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Annnnd I completely forgot to change the coding for my character :D

Doing it now (literally more than six hours later)

By the way does anyone else have Rayne as a mentor? I feel as though my character would at least have a vague relationship with fellow characters that attend the same lesson.

Last edited:
Going back and re-reading all of the characters...there are so many people who play with hair.

I love it.

Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
Status
Not open for further replies.