Our Cruel Twisted World

Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries, Just finish when you can.

Just letting everyone know that I'm still here but only busy XD I'm still working in Toothless' profile :)

AAAAHHHH~!

Could we genderbend characters? Or, do they have to be their original gender?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: BigBirdie
everyone is free to join! And yes, they can be gender bent.

red-hair-tumblrred-brown-hair-tumblr-mwnx-cromatika----walljpg-lv4nvas7.jpg
dark-red-hair-photographyrofl-lolcom----dark-red-hair-tumblr-photography-5rk5ex8h.jpg

Character:
Ariel

Name:
Sarah Pepper nicknamed 'Ariel' because of her bright red hair.

Sexuality:
Straight

Personality:
Ariel is a bubbly friendly girl. She loves meeting new people and is a open book. Ariel can be ditzy, often forgetting things and showing up late. This girl acts like a child always on the move and doing something. Ariel enjoys being rebellious and doing the complete opposite of everyone else just so that she can stand out. Ariel is a wonderful person be around as she is always the life of the party.

History:
Ariel's mother drowned a few years ago when Ariel was 15. Ariel was in the water when a riptide puller her under. The young girls mother managed to save Ariel, getting her to the safety of the shore but, the water pulled her under and she drowned. Since that day Ariel refuses to enter any bodies of water. Even taking a bath causes her to have a panic attack. After her mothers death Ariel craved attention. She found it in the from of a boy. After only a few months of dating he crushed her heart by hooking up with one of Ariel's many sisters.

Singing, playing guitar, being with people and animals.

Dislikes:
Being in water, meat and her sisters

Habits:
Smoking cigarettes, something that she picked up from one other only ex-boyfriends.

Blemishes/Scars:
She has a starfish tattoo on her wrist in honour of her mother.

Weapons:
Ariel always carries a small pocket knife with her just in case she gets into any trouble.

Pets/Companions:
Ariel has a doberman puppy named Loui(lucifer) who was born on Halloween. She also has a pet hermit crab called Sebastian.
Other:
Ariel refuses to eat anything that once had a brain of it's own.

Password:
A whole new world

(I love the twist you put on Ariel's story. makes things interesting.)

Of course your excepted, as long as you have the password and everything filled in your form.

About that, I haven't made one yet, because I am still waiting on two people to finish their forms for their characters.

Yay :bananaman: and awweh okay, fair enough, I guess I'll just chill around then. I've noticed that not many rps here are very active versus some of the other pages I've been on such as chatzy (which sucks) and the warrior cats website (which was good until like two years ago :bored: )

I'll be starting the IC thread tomorrow if they don't post later on tonight or after I get off school. They'll just have to catch up, which shouldn't be to hard since it'll be the first day :P

Yea I noticed too, but I still like this website versus some other because of how neat and organized everything is.

I use to go on the warriorcats website, now I just visit to look at pictures or join in some of the little games they have.

Hello~ Just wondering are you still open? Also is it alright to pick multiply characters x3?

oh okay sounds good. yes that's true it's really well made but, I wish there were more active rps. I don't even remember my account for warriors it's been a long time..

i'm surprised I still remember mines

@DaniTKB -Yes and Yas! Feel free to join

Yes, three actually, one is a bit confusing to me

Freeyourselfroleplaying.com- Great place, simply made, with lots of small roleplay ideas floating around at least everyday, you'll always find someone there, weather you look for one or make a plot yourself.

Role-player.net-Little more structured like this site, LOTS of people are members there, and some of the plots are really original and badass.

xxlostchildrenxx.proboards.com- This place is a bit confusing to me? I'm not a member, but someone invited me to check it out so I did. It's a nice place and the people seem really open minded and friendly.

Thank you so much! I know what I'm doing for the rest of the day ahaha

You're welcome! I like to help when it's needed. i know how it is when you feel like you need more rps.

electic_eyess-4423.jpg

tumblr_static_cm6klole8ug4w04w8o84c4cgw.gif

Character:
Alice.

Name:

Alexander 'Alex' James Parker. Called Alice as a joke sometimes because of his blond hair and bright blue eyes.

17 years old.

Sexuality:
Pansexual.

Relations:
Mother: White Queen (?)
Aunt: Queen of Hearts (?)
Friends: Mad Hatter, White Rabbit, Door Mouse, Hare, Peter Pan, Cinderella, Little Red, Cheshire Cat, Belle.

Personality:
Alex was always a bit different from everyone else. He liked to do his own thing, no matter what others thought. His head was always in the clouds and his imagination was wild. He was quite curious, poking into things that didn't concern him, but interested him. While kind and sweet, Alex wasn't afraid of telling you whatever was on his mind, mean or not. He's also quite stubborn, sticking to his decisions when he makes them and not being swayed.

History:
Alex's family isn't his family. His home isn't his home. No, Alex's home is Wonderland. That's his birthplace. One time, during his daily visit, he came across a couple of flowers talking to one another. Listening in, he learned that, when he was a baby, he was taken to the surface and placed on, what he thought were his parents, doorstep. Apparently, his mother is the White Queen herself and didn't want Alex to grow up in such a strange world.

After learning such shocking news, he had marched over to the White Queen's castle and burst in, demanding answers. The White Queen explained everything and comforted him as he tried to take everything in. His mother offered him a permanent home in Wonderland, but he declined. He had a life on the surface and he'd like to keep it, but he still came down to visit everyone when he could.

+Wonderland
+Mythical creatures
+Reading
+Relaxing
+Writing
+Nature
+Music
+Tea

Dislikes:
-Gloomy weather
-Being cold
-Lying