Our Cruel Twisted World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, I like this place a lot so far. it's very organized and easier for me to navigate around over the other ones i tried joining.

Yup, I used to use Quotev but now I only use it to write stories and this site to roleplay.

I've never heard of that site before.
When I first started out role playing, I used the warrior cats website then jumped around between to other sites.

My first time roleplaying was on catspawisland, you might not know it. It was a site where you can make your own character and then go around to different parts of the island making new friends and talking to them, but on certain parts of the island you can roleplay.

Hm, that actually sounds really interesting. Reminds me of those disney websites.

Yeah but I occasionally get on that site, probably like 1 time in 4 months

Oh, I thought it was taken down or something.

I usually stick to two sites and my gmail, my friend, who I've been rping with for I sure is two-three years, now is the best. Most likely because I know her a lot better then most people

Yeah, the only person I have been rping with me for a while now is my cousin, since we practically have everything in common.

Yea, I always find it better to role play with people who have the same, if not most things in common with your self, It makes coming up with stories and such a bit easier.It's also really funny when you roleplay with someone you know and they do a plot twist that you saw coming. I get my friend with all the time and she gets so mad.

Is there a limitation on how many characters we can make?

Nope, you can make as many as you can handle)

Just a quick clarification here..

If I were to be Hiccup's NightFury aka Toothless, I can RP purely as a dragon, right? Even if I say that Toothless used to be human once? :3

lol you act as if I don't know what HTTYD is, and yes that's okay, and if someone comes along to be Hiccup then you two can be paired together or not depending on how they twist up the story.

But yes, you can play solely as a Dragon unless you want to rp the both of them.

*Le gasp* I didn't mean for it to sound that way D': I'm sorry T_T

But thanks for answering! :)
So my character will just one day wake up to be a dragon, not knowing what happened..? Or something deeper than that.. I'm up for that then :D

*Takes pen and paper out to fill up the character sheet*

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, I'm just gonna make this clear because I don't need every single person asking me the same question

ANYONE IS ALLOWED TO JOIN

Since there is no [limited] placed within the title that means I don't give a shit that you join. As long as you do as asked, I don't care.

Okay, it's gonna take me a while to make all of these characters, and I have a football game to go to in a hour, so can I make reservations? If I can, they are listed below:

Anna {Frozen}
Tinker Bell {Peter Pan}
Sister #1
Jack Frost {Rise of the Guardians}
Flynn Ryder {Tangled}
Sven {Frozen--- Can he be human? Or does he have to be a Reindeer?}
Robin Hood

Also, will there be the opportunity for me to drop a few characters later on? I made so many characters because I like playing more than one, and I've realized there isn't any male characters yet so I figured I should make some. I've only ever done four at a time, and that's never really been a challenge so I figured maybe 7 won't be so bad. But, if it does get too bad I'd like to be able to drop just a few to make things easier. If this isn't an option, I think I'll just make Sister #1, Jack Frost, Flynn Ryder, and Sven. Please let me know so I can start on my characters! Thanks!

@Brea
If you think you can handle that many by all means go right ahead and do so, I'll let you drop some later on if it gets to complicated.

Last edited:
tumblr_m8mkh2Oj7x1rrdpfi.gif

936full-mitch-hewer.jpg
mitch_hewer_1311198548.jpg
Mitch-mitch-hewer-2759286-471-600.jpg
mitch_hewer_2008_10_29.jpg
tumblr_inline_myq9c88dN31qkavmj.gif

tumblr_m564lhaS9H1rqzsqp.gif
Character:
Arthur(The Sword in the Stone)
Name:
Arthur Mattius Pendragon
Sexuality:
Straight
Relations:
Merida is cousin through distant relations within the two families
Friends with almost everyone (Doesn't like Peter, that much)

Personality:
Arthur is a quiet person and is more observant than anything else. He can be terribly sarcastic, and with that, he often crosses the line. Arthur isn't at all shy and he's an incredibly confident person, as well as adventurous. Arthur likes the company of others, but prefers his own at times when he gets lost in his thoughts. Can be a little distant at times and isn't always aware of what his happening around him.
Arthur has a kind heart, but often times this is over looked with his sincere, and brutal honesty about himself and others. He can be dark and brooding at times and tends to be a little moody when someone has hurt him in some way or something is happening to him that he doesn't necessarily want. Arthur is loyal beyond belief and he goes to great lengths to protect the people he cares for and keep them out of danger.
At times, his bravery stands in the way of logic and he makes poor decisions, as he believes he can do anything. Arthur lets nothing stand in the way of him. Once he sets his mind on something, he doesn't back down until it is succeeded. He's kind and loving at heart, and is even goofy at times when he isn't being to serious.

History:
Arthur's history sticks more to it's original form then any other person, except for that whole thing about the holy grail. Never once was he ever given a dream about that stupid gilded goblet. Another thing, is that he never had any nights or never sat at any round table, he fought in wars to protect his home land and kingdom, yes, but that's just about it for him. Arthur doesn't plan on having any kind of family soon, so he's not to worried about it.
Nature, some form of order, music, adventure, people outside of the norm, Gypsies(Finds them and their culture absolutely fascinating)
Dislikes:
Idiots, people who are too boastful, Urchins, places that are too loud
Habits:
He loves to read, and often makes faces without realizing it
Blemishes/Scars:
He has a scar that starts on his shoulder and ends at the opposite hip
Weapons:
Excalibur
Pets/Companions:
Farlan
Other:
Belle/Almost there-Princess and the Frog

860640111.gif

67eae591368b1541d863c04dbe1bd892.jpg
giza.9.jpg
tumblr_mp4kwrJ8L11qha82go6_500.jpg
64594-tumblr_mugxcavSlt1qan1eeo1_1280.jpg
giza.8.jpg
tumblr_mmf4ha0AWt1rxl6cpo1_r1_400.gif
tumblr_mr2m6qf4ti1s9g37ro6_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mr2ty3Znir1s9g37ro1_250.gif
Character:
Sister 2
Name:
Karla Annalise Justice
Sexuality:
Straight
Relations:
Katherine-sister-
becomes friends with of the people in the other world

Personality:
Karla is clever, sweet, kind, loyal, brave, passionate, accepting, and likable, with a bite of feistiness. Similar to the badger, her favorite animal, for the most while, Karla is good tempered and doesn't care what people say or thin about her, however, when clearly provoked, she can become quite fierce and will stand strong on her beliefs. Passionate and friendly, Karla is always a person you can talk to, ready with good advice and an open heart. is good natured and hard-working. While quite smart, Karla is able to think her way out of most situations other times she leaves it up to her sister. Very opinionated she's knows to argue with someone for hours about something, which is why her sister urged her to "put her big mouth into good use and join the debate club" Karla is also very spirited, she stays looking for things to do and often day dreams about the fairy tales she loves so much.
History:
She's just and ordinary human from the opposite universe, Growing up with an older sister who would always read books with her when she was younger and talk about fairies and the like. They were close, but during Kathrine's high school year they kinda drifted apart as her sister became out of herself, but once Katherine got her muse. They've been working it out.
Movies, Books, fairy tales, staying active, sweets, comfortable clothes, odd animals (Platypi, mud puppies)
Dislikes:
being bored, certain kinds of rap music, play boys, people who don't do much, haters, ignorance
Habits:
She tend to chew on the ends of her hair when thinking, snorts when laughing, when she thinks of something but can't remember exactly she bounces around and hits the person next to her until she gets it.
Blemishes/Scars:
She has a birthmark on her wrist, and a scar above her lip
Weapons:
Just the book
Pets/Companions:
N/A
Other:
Belle/Almost there- princess and the frog

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.