Our Cruel Twisted World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great! Welcome to the rp! I'll go and update the first page now.

I can make the character sheets tomorrow (dam school work needs to be done first x_X)
But here are the character It like to play:
- Maleficent (also question on that can you change the age?
Cause I know she is pretty old in the movies but i'd like to make her younger but if it's not okay I'll play her anyway)
- The White rabbit
- Elsa
- Lady

I know that feel man

Yes, you can change the age about your character as long as it stays realistic, as in no making Maleficent 13 or something.

Since all those are open I'll update the first page.

x3 yeah I know but I wasn't sure if the change from like 30 to 20 was fine xD
I might add some other characters later (To much free time as well xD)
But I'll see what stays left open
Also is it fine to add character which are not on the list?
Like Mulan and Bambi

Okay good, Because I know some people will be ridiculous with the change in a character.

Yea, I know I left some fairy tales out so if you want a character that is not on the list i'm cool with it (As long as it's no Avengers)

Yeah x3 that's why I asked I've seen people change and adult to a kid or just completely change their standards.
Which makes them less believable if you ask me xD.

Avengers and stuff aren't Fairy tales xD
They are comics~ x3

Yes! It totally messes up the authenticity of the character.

I know, but some people will try to argue that they are since they're super hero's and such.

Question; Did you also want Mulan and Bambi or were you just informing me that some character weren't on the list?

x3 yeah shame they don't know their stuff. Superheros and Fairy tales are totally different.

Answer: I just wanted to make sure if I wanted to play a character and it wasn't in I could play it that's all ;3
But if Mulan won't be taken and I can keep up I might take her but only if i can handle the other 4 characters first xD

3dd0dc0b-fb54-45cf-bbb3-1f51e100674a.png

93502ca1-8bb6-4c7c-b3a9-7ee8e72bc733.jpg

cb0d184f-5f23-4fc3-8195-384cc84bf0f3.png

toothless_big_eyes_by_citonoctedraconis-d7iueem.png

toothless-desktop-wallpaper-background-nightfury-toothless-wallpaper1.jpg
Character:
The Nightfury Dragon

Name:
He was named "Toothless" by all because of his retractable teeth, but he never really had a real name.

Sexuality:
He has no idea what that is and has yet to discover.. But perhaps straight by default.

Relations:
1st Creator and former master - Pitch Black (?)
2nd Creator - Man in the Moon (?)
Rider-to-be - Hiccup (?)
Foster Aunt - Dragon: Donkey's wife (?)
Foster Uncle - Donkey (?)
Foster Cousin(s) - The Dronkeys (?)

Personality:
Very friendly and nurturing, Toothless is very affectionate toward young creatures most especially his Dronkey cousins. Due to spending a lot of time with them he has become very playful, and he sometimes does not act his age. Toothless is usually very wary with strangers at first, but he is very easy to get along with.

History:
Toothless was once known as "The Unholy Offspring of Lightning and Death." This was so as he originally was only a shadow without a definite form created by Pitch Black himself, borne with a mind of his own with the purpose of inducing and absorbing fear in children - even to the point of death. He never saw Pitch as his father but rather as his master, and he had been mindlessly serving him until Pitch disappeared without his knowledge. He continued on with his last mission, going from door to door to feed on fear but with Pitch gone, he had no one to pass the absorbed energy to. Upon discovering his master's disappearance he lurked mostly around hospices, feeding on the fear of death most terminally ill patients would express, as this was the only thing he knew and was only supposedly created for.

This is the reason why terminally ill patients become unafraid once they accept their fate - the Nightfury fed on and absorbed their fear dry that it became absent from their system. He never knew he had been doing a good deed and doing these patients a favor long after his master's disappearance, until the Man in the Moon sent forth a child his way.

Living in the hospice for quite a while now, the energy he absorbed grew and grew, up to the point that his presence was almost visible to some of the patients. When he was there, they knew their time was coming and so came to accept their fate and feared no more, which was actually the Nightfury's doing. Only one child thought of it differently, and he was described to his parents as the "Shadow Dragon" that took his fears away. In time with the child fully aware of his presence, he grew a bond with him and became his imaginary hero. This was the time he first encountered the feeling of happiness and fulfillment, and upon the child's death, he grieved for the first time and demanded to be given a different purpose.

The Man in the Moon heard of his prayers and granted him his wish: to become the Shadow Dragon the child knew, taking form of a blueish, dark dragon with green eyes as depicted and illustrated in the child's sketches.

Living in a different world now, he met Donkey's family with Dragon wanting to adopt him as her child. But as he knew he had Pitch as a creator and father of some sort, he refused to let that go. The Donkey's family then agreed to be their foster aunt and uncle instead, having him babysit his foster cousins from time to time.

- Babies, may it be of any creature or species
- Traveling and discovering new things
- Making friends
- Competitive battling
- Showing off his aerial acrobatics

Dislikes:
- Being pickpocketed on
- Anyone crashing in on his territory uninvited
- Being disturbed
- Attention seekers
- Having his tail grabbed

Habits:
- Imitating others' actions and sounds

Blemishes/Scars:
He has a scar on his left paw as well as another one on his right shoulder/neck. He never knew where he got them and never even bothered finding out.

Weapons:
Claws, Tail, Retractable Teeth, Plasma charges

Pets/Companions:
He babysits the Dronkeys whenever his foster aunt and uncle are away.

Other:
"My Lullaby" - Lion King

Last edited by a moderator:
@DaniTKB- Alright, if you can handle four characters once the rp starts and feel like having another go ahead and do so.

@Kimu11-I love everything about it! Especially the fact you added the Dronkeys and such XD
Very Interesting :)

I'll be putting up the IC thread when I get home from school today.

Last edited:
I am posting again so you can see all the characters now that they are finished. I've deleted my older post, because it is no longer needed. I know I said I'd have them posted yesterday, but I was busier than I thought I'd be, so I never got around to it. Sorry. If there are any changed that need to be made let me know, and I'll make them ♥

[tabs]

[tab="Anna {Frozen}"]
~ Color Reference: c40079 ~

tumblr_n9xl3azfkL1qmx8nto4_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n9xl3azfkL1qmx8nto2_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n9xl3azfkL1qmx8nto7_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n9xl3azfkL1qmx8nto9_r1_250.gif

tumblr_n5f4skwTJ41s392ayo2_250.gif
tumblr_n5f4skwTJ41s392ayo9_250.gif
tumblr_n5f4skwTJ41s392ayo7_250.gif
tumblr_n5f4skwTJ41s392ayo6_250.gif

Character:
"Hello, I'm Anna! Nice to meet you."
Anna {Frozen}

Name:
"Well, you can just call me Anna."
Princess Anna of Arendelle

Female

Sexuality:
"I like boys, thank you very much."
Straight

Relations:
".You mean family and friends?"
Family- Queen Elsa{Will be added to as roleplay goes on}
Friends-
{Will be added to as roleplay goes on}
Enemies- {Will be added to as roleplay goes on}

Personality:
"I guess I'm kind of awkward..."
It's no secret that Anna doesn't have the best social skills. She often over-shares, or is too blunt. Countless times she has hurt people's feelings from being too honest, and even more often than that has she driven people away. Regardless of this, she's a very light spirit who likes to see the good in everyone. Anna is always there to offer a helping hand, and will stand up for what she believes in. She very much believes that there is nothing more powerful than love, so she uses that more than hate- even with her enemies. .

History:
"You want to know about my past? Why?"
It's a little-known fact that Elsa and Anna are not actually related. That's right- they're not real sisters. Anna isn't even from royal blood. She was born as a villager- a very poor one at that. Her real parents, named Adam and Sarah Smothern, felt that they would never be able to care for her properly because of their lack of money. And so, she was left on the doorstep of the orphanage, with nothing but a piece of paper with her name on it: Anna. She spent the first two years of her life as an orphan, it seemed that no one wanted to adopt this quirky little baby. One day she was out playing with the little kids at the orphanage, and their ball rolled into the street. As she went to retrieve it, a horse carriage turned the corner- almost smothering the poor child. Luckily, she rolled out of the way at the very last second, and the carriage stopped a few yards away. Out stepped the Queen, wanting to see what all the commotion was about. When she discovered the little girl, Anna, they had a chat and the queen fell in love with her. Such a bright spirit, and so kind. She already had one daughter, Elsa, but she had wanted another. And she would have had another, if she were able to. She had caught an awful disease after Elsa was born, of which did not have a name during this time period but prevented her from getting pregnant again. And so, since she could not have her own child, the Queen adopted Anna. She was too young for her to remember this, so she had no idea she was adopted until she turned sixteen. On her birthday her caretakers accidentally let it slip. Since then Anna distanced herself from the only family she had left: Elsa. Sometimes she gets lonesome, but she is afraid to get close with her "sister" again. Because Elsa had known this whole time, and never had any intention of telling her. It also makes her afraid to trust other people, because if she was so easily lied to all her life, why would it be different with anyone else? .

Movies, Singing, Dancing, Parties, Socializing, Animals, Sunny Days, Snuggling, Action,Trying new things, and Tea.

Dislikes:
"I can only think of a few things I don't like..."
Being told what to do, Being Lied to, Scary Movies, Villians, Coffee, Dogs, Worms, Solitude and tight spaces.

Habits:
"I've been told I hum a lot, but I never really notice when I do it. Oops?"
Sometimes when she's working, she hums. Also, she has a terrible habit of speaking her mind. Lastly, she runs her hands through her hair when she's thinking hard, or is nervous.

Blemishes/Scars:
"I don't think I have any."
Actually, Anna has a birthmark on the back of her heel that is slightly shaped like a diamond. It's a birthmark that all of her family members on her biological mother's side has, but she wouldn't know that.

Pets/Companions:
".Friends count as companions, don't they?"
None

Other:
~ Password: Both of these are a tough one, so I'm just gonna say favorite character is Dory {If she counts?}, and favorite Song is One Jump Ahead {Aladdin} ~
~ Has always loved singing. ~
~
Both of her parent's are dead- they died from starvation. So, there's no chance of her ever finding them. ~
~
Despite her being afraid to trust others, she actually trusts very easily. It's a very complicated characteristic. ~
~
Has no desire to ever be Queen of Arendelle, even if Elsa were to die. ~
~
Speaks Spanish, but only a little. ~
~
Can be a major flirt sometimes. ~
tumblr_n2yscqNf341r98xw9o1_250.gif
tumblr_n2yscqNf341r98xw9o6_250.gif
tumblr_n2yscqNf341r98xw9o3_250.gif
tumblr_n2yscqNf341r98xw9o4_250.gif
tumblr_n2yscqNf341r98xw9o2_250.gif

[/tab]

[tab="Tinker Bell {Peter Pan}"]

~ Color Reference: 1ac748 ~

tumblr_myvwvzq86A1rpgw23o4_250.gif
tumblr_n5nk1kNiXV1qheg26o2_250.gif

tumblr_mz8nj3kROh1rpgw23o3_250.gif
tumblr_mzis56nrfX1sjgkt4o1_250.gif

Character:
"Tinker Bell, the Tinker Fairy."
Tinker Bell {Peter Pan/Tinker Bell Movies}

Name:
"Everyone calls me Tink."
. Trinket Marie Bell .

Female

Sexuality:
"I've only ever been interested in boys."
Straight

Relations:
"I'm only friends wit the best."
Family- {Will be added to as roleplay goes on}
Friends-

Personality:
"Depends on who you are around."
. Everyone knows that Tink has a temper. It no secret. Often times the tiniest thing will make her angry, and she will not be afraid to tell you when she is upset. But, when she's not angry, Trinket tends to be a very sweet girl. She loves to help out, and if she considers you a friend she is very loyal. However, when she doesn't like you don't expect her to help you out in any way- because you won't. She gets jealous easily, and tends to hold a grudge, but she's also very brave and curious .

History:
". I'm not like the other faries, I've realized. ."
. They say that whenever a baby laughs for the first time, a fairy is born. Anyone who thinks they know the story of Tinker Bell will tell you that her birth was no different, but they are wrong. Tinker Bell was actually born human, in New York. Her father was an engineer, which is where she gets her knack for building things.When she was younger, like many children do, Tink believed in mythical creatures. Werewolves, Mermaids, and especially Fairies. So, when she lost one of her teeth she made a fairy trap, hoping to catch the tooth fairy. Of course, she'd never harm the tooth fairy, she only wanted to see a fairy in real life. And then she'd let them go.

Imagine her surprise when she had caught not only one fairy, but a whole crew of them. While they were trying to escape from her trap, they accidentally threw all of their pixie-dust into her mouth. The consumption of such a large amount of pixie dust caused her to undergo a change- she was turned into a fairy! Naturally, the fairies responsible for this took her back to Pixie Hallow, where Fairy Marry studied her closely. It was later discovered that Trinket could change her size- from fairy to human sized- and tuck her wings into her skin so they looked like tattoo's. Because she was so different, she was an outcast among the other Fairies- which is why she became so close to Peter Pan. She also resents most humans, just because she wishes she was still one .

. Flying, Sunny days, Fresh air, lilies, and taking trips out of Neverland .

Dislikes:
". Now here's a long list ."
. Pirates, Mermaids, Swimming, Rain, Snow, Wind, Being underground, Mud, most humans and fairies, being underestimated, and large animals .

Habits:
". I don't think I have any ."
. Trinket only has one habit- biting her nails. She'll never admit to doing so, even if you catch her in the act. She just can't seem to break it .

Blemishes/Scars:
". Blemishes? Yeah, no."
. When her wings tuck into her skin they look like a tattoo, like the picture below
tumblr_n68poohP4L1sgmptqo1_500.gif

large.gif

1787937-screen_shot_2011_04_27_at_22.08.36.png

Weapons:
". I feel like this is an odd question to ask a fairy. ."
. Does pixie dust count? She can use it to make things float, which can be used to her advantage .

Pets/Companions:
". Um, no thanks.I don't do 'pets'.."
. None .

Other:
~ Password: Both of these are a tough one, so I'm just gonna say favorite character is Dory {If she counts?}, and favorite Song is One Jump Ahead {Aladdin} ~
~ Likes to fly a lot. ~
~ Great at singing ~
~ Will resent the sisters at first, because they do not belong in the fairy tail world. ~
~ Doesn't like water, because it gets her wings wet and ruins her hair. ~
~ Used to live in Pixie Hallow but moved out because none of her neighbors liked her. ~
~ Is actually very sensitive, but covers it up with attitude. ~
tumblr_n6dpp6JddZ1r462vpo1_250.gif
tumblr_n3m4x40zJC1tuvbmzo1_250.gif
tumblr_n6dpp6JddZ1r462vpo4_250.gif

[/tab]

[tab="Katherine {Sister 1}"]

Color reference: 6f05a8

tumblr_mw06w4EMKH1rq050zo8_250.gif
tumblr_mw06w4EMKH1rq050zo3_250.gif

tumblr_n031koXqbt1s9in0mo3_250.gif
tumblr_n031koXqbt1s9in0mo6_250.gif

Character:
". Character? ."
. None, she is one of the sisters who had the book. .

Name:
". Kat, call me Kat."
. Katherine Olivia Justice .

.17 .

. Female .

Sexuality:
". Straight."
. Straight .

Relations:
". Why do you need to know about my family?"
Family- Sister # 2, Mother, and Father.
Friends-

Personality:
". I'm pretty chill."
. Katherine is your average-day Rebel without a cause. If you tell her to do something, eleven out of ten times she will do the exact opposite.l Stubborn, Witty, Sarcastic. These are all words commonly used to describe this young girl. At the same time, she is passionate, courageous, and sweet. It all just depends on what mood you catch her in .

History:
". Why do you care about my past?."
. Katherine was always a bit of an outcast within her family. Both her parent's were very successful, but Katherine never did any good in school. Algebra might as well be a foreign language, and History was just not her thing. College had never been an option to her, and this became increasingly obvious as she grew older. She was even bullied throughout her school years, and even is sometimes. In middle school and freshman year of high school Katherine was very depressed, but was too afraid to talk to her parents because they were always happy. They wouldn't understand. So she kept her mouth shut, and took care of herself- she started to harm herself. It wasn't until mid-sophomore year, when she began to took art class, that she found a new outlet: Art. Drawing, painting, photography, sculpture. All these things allowed her to show everyone around her what words would never explain. And so, it became her sole passion. Of course, her parents didn't like that she was so interested in such a silly thing as drawing, but once they saw how happy it made her they fully supported her. She hasn't harmed herself in just a little over two years. .

. Any kind of art, Music, Bands, Animated Movies, Scarry Movies, Adventure, Reading, and cats .

Dislikes:
". A lot of things."
. Cowards, Bullies, Poems, School, Thinking of her future, and coffee .

Habits:
". I draw over every and any paper you put in front of me.."
. Katherine is constantly doodling. All of her homework, scrap pieces of paper, tests... sometimes even her walls. It's a horrible habit. She also digs her nails into her skin when she is trying to stop herself from saying something she might regret later .

Blemishes/Scars:
".Well... uh... can we skip this?."
. Katherine has many scars from when she harmed herself, but the most significant is a question mark on her right wrist. She carved is on her 14th birthday, after being picked on all day at school, and is signified the word 'Why?'
On her other wrist she has the tattoo shown below, which signified the word 'balance.' It reminds her that things cannot always be bad, nor can things always be good.
2117504e50ce0a01ea943a44902404e6.jpg

Weapons:
". Seriously?."
. None- but she took fighting classes in middle school. .

Pets/Companions:
". Nope, I'm allergic."
. None .

Other:
~ Likes drawing the most. ~
~ Is very happy with who she is now, and stands up for herself. ~

~ Has a soft spot for cats, but not for dogs. ~
~ Is obsessed with Disney movies. ~
~ Got the fairy tail book because she thought it looked interesting. ~

~ Has a thing for brunettes. ~
tumblr_m70ghdeSOU1ryfomzo1_250.gif
tumblr_m70ghdeSOU1ryfomzo2_250.gif
tumblr_m70ghdeSOU1ryfomzo3_250.gif

[/tab]

[tab="Jack Frost {Rise of the Guardians}"]

~ Color Reference: 49a3b3 ~

tumblr_n1zv0sPzWk1ro8niuo3_250.gif
tumblr_mtcoplopap1ro8niuo1_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n8mk4sfSsd1ro8niuo3_r1_250.gif

tumblr_n26lhbIQnA1tv9lhbo3_250.gif
tumblr_n1mrskl4xY1ro8niuo4_250.gif
tumblr_n8mk4sfSsd1ro8niuo4_r1_250.gif

Character:
". The coolest Guardian ever."
. Jack Frost {Rise of the Guardians}.

Name:
". I really just go by Jack."
. Jackson Miles Frost .

". I'm just barely old enough to take care of myself."
. 18 .

. Male .

Sexuality:
".Straight, sorry fella's."
. Straight .

Relations:
". I don't really remember my family."
Family- Mother and little sister {Doesn't remember them}
Friends-

Personality:
".To keep thing short: I'm amazing."
. Jackson has a big heart, but can sometimes be a bit naive. He tends to fuck things up, even when he has the best intentions in the world. He;s clumsy, and can be a bit awkward, but is always there when someone needs a friend. However, he is known to be selfish sometimes, but it's just because he doesn't want to spend so much time helping others that his own needs are not taken care of. He can also be shy sometimes, but not often. .

History:
". I wish I could remember."
. Jackson was born into a happy family with good money. And when his little sister was born, the family only became happier. She was the glue that brought them all together. And Jackson adored her.He even died to save her deal little life. This much is true, as Disney has showed. The rest of the Disney story has been... less accurate. Imagine waking up all alone, unable to contact the world? You can see them, hear them, but you can't touch them and they can't hear you. This messes with you after a while, it turns someone cold (pun very much intended). And so, Jackson started to act less and less like himself. He even worked with Pitch Black for a very long time. And boy, was he good at his job. The Guardians called for him to join, but he refused. That is, until he met a girl named Rapunzel. He was sent to retrieve the girl, and bring her back to Pitch Black because he was interested in her magical hair. But, before he even left the tower he noticed how... full of life she was. It was infectiousness, and suddenly he had a change of heart. Which lead to the epic showdown between him and his evil boss. The fight was long and tough, but Jackson managed to come out on top. He then accepted his invitation to join the Guardians, but declined the opportunity to have his memories restored. He liked him just the way he was, and was afraid if he knew who he was before he died he would change again .

. Sledding, Snowball fights, Snow, tea, Puns, Dancing, the color blue .

Dislikes:
". Boring stuff."
. Work, art, rainy days, hurting others, and ice skating {for some unknown reason} .

Habits:
". Let me think...."
. He rubs the back of his head when he is nervous .

Blemishes/Scars:
". None that I can think of."
. None .

Weapons:
".My stick thing."
. His staff- helps him direct his powers, and it's also good for hitting people with .

Pets/Companions:
".Ha! I wish."
. None .

Other:
~ Sometimes regrets not taking his memories back, but not often. ~
~ Can be nosey sometimes. ~

~ Likes to pull pranks. ~
~ Is a bad dancer, but dances anyways. ~
~ Since he's a Guardian he doesn't age. ~

~ It bothers him that he's the most unknown Guardian. ~
tumblr_mza2aiZHLe1szzh41o3_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mza2aiZHLe1szzh41o1_250.gif
tumblr_mza2aiZHLe1szzh41o5_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mza2aiZHLe1szzh41o2_250.gif
tumblr_mza2aiZHLe1szzh41o6_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mza2aiZHLe1szzh41o4_r2_250.gif

[/tab]

[tab="Flynn Rider/Eugene {Tangle}"]

~
~ Color Reference: bd0010 ~

tumblr_na96gmVqEK1qekcrso1_250.gif
tumblr_nalr9jpQJD1qekcrso2_250.gif

tumblr_nblsh0jBrj1svwx4vo4_250.gif
tumblr_nbyct9LiCG1sx1doao1_250.gif

Character:
". Flynn. Flynn Rider. ."
. Flynn Rider/Eugene {Tangled} .

Name:
". The name is Flynn Rider, but you can call me Flynn."
. Eugene Rider Stokes .

. 22 .

". Do you know any females named Flynn?."
. Male .

Sexuality:
". Gotta love the ladies."
. Straight .

Relations:
".
2-Tangled-quotes.gif
."

Family- Mother {Died of cancer} and Max {His handsome steed}
Friends-
Personality:
". If I told you, it'd kinda mess up this mysterious thing I got goin."
. Eugene is a complicated person. He acts flirty, outspoken, brave, confident, and witty. But, these are really just acts. Or, better yet, deference mechanisms. If you look closely you see a lonely boy, who flirts with everyone because he is actually terrified of letting one singe person in. He doesn't trust easy, but can be very loyal if you manage to earn it. He tries to be selfish, tries to just look out for himself, but more often than not he ends up putting other people first. Make no mistake, though, he will act like he is only helping to benefit himself .

History:
"I grew up like every other kid in the Kingdom."
. Let me clue you in o a little secret: Eugene is a major mamma's boy. Surprising? Maybe, maybe not. When Eugene was twelve his mother was diagnosed with cancer, and he ran away. He just couldn't see his mother in so much pain, couldn't stick around for her to worry about him when she should have been worrying about herself. How could he expect her to get the money to raise him? That's right, he couldn't. It would just be easier for her if he disappeared. He left her in the medic center in the kingdom, and never came back. Eugene changed his name to Flynn Rider, and even cut his hair. Then, he became a thief. It was small things at first: an apple here, pickpocket there. And then he started to get to the major things: Necklaces, Diamonds and, eventually, the crown. Every time he stole something he'd deal it in, and 4/5ths of whatever money he cot out of it went to his mother in the hospital- always left anonymously. He raised himself out in the forest, all alone. Until he met a horse, who was all alone and on the verge of death. Eugene took it upon himself to raise the horse, and now he is a handsome steed named Maximus. Or, Max, for short. Then he met Repunzel, they fell in love, he brought her home for her to find out she was the princess, saved her from her evil fake mother. Everyone knows the story all too well. But, what they don't know, is that Eugene's mother died weeks later, and weeks after that Eugene and Rapunzel broke up. He returned to being a thief, because it was the only life he's ever known, and spends every day trying to forget the people he lost.

. Jewels, anything shiny, fresh air, isolation, girls, parties, and riding Max .

Dislikes:
". People, basically."
. Most people, sickness, fairy tails, dreamers, and the Guards in the Kingdom .

Habits:
". Pretty sure I don't have any."
. If you pay close attention, his eyes shift around when he is nervous, or lying. He also bites his lips when he is thinking hard .

Blemishes/Scars:
".I've got a birthmark."
. Eugene has a birthmark on his lower back, and he thinks it's shaped like a sword .

Weapons:
".I can be very resourceful."
. Eugene will use anything he can get his hands on, but he is very good with a sword.... and a frying pan
tumblr_lhqyvoKFYy1qf6kg9.gif

Pets/Companions:
".I've got Max."
. In the movie Maximus was the top horse in the Guards, but this is incorrect. He was actually left behind one day after a hunt, and couldn't find his way back to the castle. On the verge of death, Eugene found him and cared for him. The two have been inseparable ever since. .

Other:
~ Password: Both of these are a tough one, so I'm just gonna say favorite character is Dory {If she counts?}, and favorite Song is One Jump Ahead {Aladdin}
~ Sometimes misses Rapunzel, but tries not to think of her. ~
~ Talks to Max as if he will reply. ~

~ His mother way named Jennet. ~
~ He has a little camp out in the forest, which he calls home. ~
~ Can actually sing pretty well, but people do not know this. ~

~ His mother use to say that if she could, she'd buy him a castle, which is why he has always wanted to live in one. ~
tumblr_mjqahuYZ701rrw3rao6_250.gif
tumblr_mjqahuYZ701rrw3rao4_250.gif

tumblr_mjqahuYZ701rrw3rao3_250.gif
tumblr_mjqahuYZ701rrw3rao1_250.gif

[/tab]

[tab="Sven {Frozen}"]

~ Color Reference: 784d04 ~

tumblr_n5o4wnyaXC1t20p49o3_250.gif
tumblr_m9gif04tOk1rdbd0qo2_250.gif

tumblr_n9jrbfcwNY1qa1s2no1_250.gif
tumblr_n7xchieQTE1s0klvyo3_250.gif

Character:
". I'm Sven."
. Sven {Frozen} .

Name:
".Just call me Sven."
. Sven Stiles Troll .

. 19 .

. Male .

Sexuality:
".I've never been interested in boys, soo."
. Straight .

Relations:
".I don't have much along the lines of family."
Family- Kristoff
Friends- Anna, {Will be added to as roleplay goes on}

Personality:
".I guess I'm kind of a nerd."
. In a single word, Sven is a Dork. He gets excited over little things, and is very hilarious. He's also a little awkward, because he speaks before he things, but he moves past awkward situations quickly. Because he does this, he's never had a relationship in his life, which makes him even more awkward in situations including intimacy. He's easy going, laid back, and always up for an adventure .

History:
".I wouldn't want to bore you with my past."
. Here's something you won't get form the movie: Sven is actually human. Another thing you won't get from the movie? He and Kristoff are fraternal twins. Crazy, I know. They both grew up together, with the trolls. Two peas in a pod, those two. Until Kristoff met Anna, and suddenly had no more time for his brother. Not that Sven blamed him, Anna was a very beautiful and intriguing girl. He just missed his brother. While he waited for Kristoff to return home each day Sven started doing new things to waste time: explore the forest, play some instruments, make crafts. Stuff like that. One day he was out roaming in the forest, and he ran into a yoing girl around his age. It was crazy to him: running into someone in such a big place. Her name was Maria, and she was the daughter of an aristocrat. At the time he didn't know what this meant, but he was very interested. And so, everyday they would meet at the same time and place, and she would teach him things. He thought she was interested in him, but when he tried to make a move she shut him down instantly. Heartbroken, he stopped going to see her, and doesn't even know how she's doing. He started making his own runs to the library in the kingdom, so he could teach himself stuff, and has become quite the nerd. .

". Our world is such a wonderful place, isn't it?."
. Summer, Books, Learning new things, people-watching, adventure and writing .

Dislikes:
".I like to think everything can be liked, if you want it to be."
. The snow, fire, isolation, lonely nights, swimming, and liars .

Habits:
". Well, I do do this one thing."
. When he feels pressured, Sven tends to stumble over his words, as well as ramble. He also makes hand motions. .

Blemishes/Scars:
".I don't think I have any."
. None .

Weapons:
".I'm not much of a fighter"
. None .

Pets/Companions:
". The trolls say no pets."
. None .

Other:
~ He is naturally very curious. ~
~ Has great stamina, and can run very fast. ~

~ Always wanted to live in the Kingdom, but doesn't want to abandon his family. ~
~ Fears being forgotten and left behind. ~
~ Knows he's goofy, and accepts it. ~

~ Is very optimistic. ~
tumblr_mzm7cenu4P1rs5nuyo7_250.gif
tumblr_mzm7cenu4P1rs5nuyo8_250.gif
tumblr_mzm7cenu4P1rs5nuyo3_250.gif
tumblr_mzm7cenu4P1rs5nuyo5_250.gif

tumblr_mzm7cenu4P1rs5nuyo2_250.gif
tumblr_mzm7cenu4P1rs5nuyo9_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mzm7cenu4P1rs5nuyo4_250.gif
tumblr_mzm7cenu4P1rs5nuyo1_250.gif

[/tab]

[tab="Robin Hood {Robin Hood}"]
~ Color Reference: de5b09 ~

tumblr_n240zkKMNa1qb9n2vo4_250.gif
tumblr_n240zkKMNa1qb9n2vo3_250.gif

tumblr_n7iwhrqv481rr4o07o6_250.gif
tumblr_n7iwhrqv481rr4o07o5_250.gif
tumblr_n7iwhrqv481rr4o07o9_250.gif

Character:
". Everyone calls me Robin Hood."
. Robin Hood {Robin Hood} .

Name:
". Robin Hood, babes. Or, just robin, if you want."
. Robin Maxon Hood .

". I'm technically an adult, but a kid at heart."
. 20 .

. Male .

Sexuality:
". Females are curious creatures, yes?."
. Straight .

Relations:
".."
Family- {Will be added to as roleplay goes on}
Friends- Lil' John

Personality:
". I like to think I'm pretty chill."
. Robin Hood: Steal from the Rich, give to the Poor. This sentence implies that he is a very generous and kind young man, does't it? Well, that's exactly what he is. Robin Hood is known to be very selfless, and is also good with kids. The downside to his personality? He is a thief, after all. A compulsive liar. A major flirt. Extremely Sarcastic. Sure, he has his faults, but you can't really hate a guy who gives everything he has to those less fortunate .

History:
".Let's focus on the now."
. Want to know Robin Hood's biggest secret? He's from royal blood. That's right, he's the son of King Richard, and the rightful heir to the throne. So, why is he living on the streets? When Robin Hood was young his father was assassinated late in the night, as well as his mother. His father's brother and their family moved into the castle to take control until Robin Hood reached the right age to rule the kingdom. But, his uncle told the kingdom that everyone had been killed, Robin included. So, he spent his days locked up in the castle, unable to go outside. That is, until he turned fourteen, and his caretakers said he was old enough to take the throne. In the dead of the night his uncle took him for a walk into the forest surrounding the kingdom, and then tied him to a tree. Robin Hood struggled all night long, and once he got free he went straight back home. Except, he wasn't let back in. Why? Because Prince Robin was dead, and he had been for years. No one believed him, believed he was the real prince. So he lived on the streets, starving and cold, while his cousin, John, became king. This is what motivated him to become Robin Hood. After seeing how luxurious the royal family lived compare to his now reduced status, he promised to make everyone life better. And that's exactly. what he did. He stole from his own blood, to help the people who was meant to rule. Because, after all, it is the role of the king to take care of his subjects.

. Helping, Excitement, Climbing Tree's, Taunting the Guards, pulling tricks, soup, and target practice.

Dislikes:
". Again, many things."
. His family, for kicking him out, being poor, Guards, King John specifically, tocos, being wrong, bullies, and cold nights .

Habits:
".Hmmm."
. robin hood can have a bad attitude- he's made a hibbit of speaking his mind. He also cannot stay still, even if his life depends on it.

Blemishes/Scars:
".I've got way too many scars to count."
. True, he as a lot of scars that he's gotten throughout the years, but the most significant ones are all the way around both of his wrists. They are from the night he was tied to the tree, and struggling aginst the rope .

Weapons:
".Nothing better than a bow and a few arrows."
. Bow and Arrows .

Pets/Companions:
".Lil John is the best companion out there."
. Lil John .

Other:
~ His father taught him how to shoot a bow and arrow. ~
~ Taught himself to make his own bows. ~

~ Was a bad thief at first, but had now perfected the art. ~
~ He is a very good liar. ~
~ Quick on his feet. ~

~ Never has a plan, he liked to wing it. ~
tumblr_n3g3mh5xvu1sd4c1xo1_250.gif
tumblr_n3g3mh5xvu1sd4c1xo4_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n3g3mh5xvu1sd4c1xo2_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n3g3mh5xvu1sd4c1xo9_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n3g3mh5xvu1sd4c1xo3_r1_250.gif

[/tab]

[/tabs]

Last edited:
Everything is good! I love all of them Brea.

• Thank You
Reactions: Brea
Everything is good! I love all of them Brea.
Haha, thanks! Awesome. I just spent like the last three hours typing, so I didn't really feel like changing anything anyways. :D Glad you like them!

Here are my characters
Also if I'm on school their text won't be colored since my phone somehow doesn't allow it for me.
And they might be short cause I got teacher that walk x3

India-Eisley-india-eisley-36069754-1920-1080.jpg
Character: Maleficent

Name: Unknown she prefers to be called Maleficent or Mally

Sexuality: Straight, However people often think she's bisexual or lesbian. She gets to over attached to people she cares about.

Relationships:
Family: Unknown{More can be added as RP goes on}
Friends: Aurora, {More can be added as RP goes on}
Enemies: Prince Phillip, King Stefan {More can be added as RP goes on}

Personality: She is very caring and loves nature. she uses her power to restore many hurt trees or dying plants. She can easily be fooled once a person but she can overreact once she had been betrayed. Which also leads to her being over attached once someone has gotten her trust and proves to be worthy. She gets easily mads and often gives mean nicknames. However she softens up fast.

History: Mally used to live in an enchanted forest. For a big part of her life she lived happy. Until a boy came along first stole her heart. Followed by betraying her. As she raged towards the human village for revenge war was declared between the forest and the village. As result the forest was burned to the ground.
From then on she wandered around forests. She often gave curses to those who harmed the forest and ended up protecting them so that only those with a good heart could pass through.

Likes: Nature, Animals, Kind people, The Color Green, Handmade tea from Nature, Honey, Her wings.

Dislikes: People who hurt nature, hurt animals, People who betray and make lies, Coffee, Meat.

Habits: Giving people nicknames often mean ones, She often threatens to put people under spells if they are rude, Using her wings on the wrong time.

Blemishes/Scars: She has a burn mark from when she got in touch with iron. It's not to bad but she often gets mad about it.

Weapons:
Staff which has magic powers:
TESV_Staff_Restoration_Magic.png
She got a pair of wings she always shows. But since they are strong she often causes a strong wing current when flying off the ground.
Maleficents-Wings.png

Maleficent-17.jpg
Pet/Companions: Mally owns a Crow she named Diablo.
crow_20120603_IMG_0056.jpg
Other:
She doesn't eat meat. Since loves nature
Has to interest in boys or a relationship yet which is why people question her sexuality.
Even up to now she lives in a forest.

Password:Elsa. Tale as old as time(Beauty and the beast)
Her text color code: #52D017

Vasiliy_Makarov.jpg
Character: The White Rabbit

Name: Levon Whiteman Or Lev

Sexuality: Bisexual

Relationships:
Family: Mad Hatter, Mad Hare(Brother){More can be added as RP goes on}
Friends: Alice, Cheshire Cat, Lady, Thumper {More can be added as RP goes on}
Enemies: Red Queen {More can be added as RP goes on}

Personality: Lev is very focused on time he doesn't like it to be late or to skip something from the plan. He hates messes and chaotic plans. Which always makes him clean up to mess of Mad hatter and the Mad Hare.
He panics quickly and often runs away from it. He doesn't like talking to other when he is busy following his plans.

History: Lev lived in wonderland a long time. When he was a kid he was taken into the castle of the Red Queen and was made an employee. Whenever he did something wrong he would be punished. Which created his hate toward the Red Queen. After a few years Lev escaped and he ran and ran until he got by the Mad Hatters place were he got reunited with his brother. Ever since then he saw the Mad Hatter as his Family as well.

Likes: Being on time, Having a schedule, Tea and sweets, Following rules, Being clean, Classic Music, Books.

Dislikes: Chaotic ideas, Choatic planning, Being Late, Punishment, Color Red, Getting naked, Violence.

Habits: He has the habit to go into deep panic when he's to late or behind on schedule.

Blemishes/Scars: He had some scars left from his punishment. Which cover big parts of his chest and back.

Weapons: Doesn't have one he hates violence

Pet/Companions:

Doesn't have one

Other:
Doesn't go swimming because he needs to get naked.
Doesn't show his back of chest open in public or in front of others.

He has a rabbit form which makes it easy for him to get on time on places.
new-zealand-white-rabbit.jpg

Her text color code: #E8ADAA

Kim+Matula+52nd+Monte+Carlo+TV+Festival+Bold+_Jw0DOULBEEl.jpg
Kim+Matula+Celebs+52nd+Monte+Carlo+TV+Fest+rqk1YwhqHOJl.jpg
Character: Elsa

Name: Queen Elsa of Arendelle

Sexuality: Straight

Relationships:
Family: Anna {More can be added as RP goes on}
Friends: Rapunzel, Merida {More can be added as RP goes on}
Enemies: {More can be added as RP goes on}

Personality: Elsa is very protective and can be cold sometimes. She is afraid to hurt of hurting people which makes her a bit distance. However Elsa still is a bit of a child under need. Elsa has always been very careful.
She can daze off if she stares to long to something and she gets really bored from to serious things.

History: Elsa was only child for 4 years which made her very lonely. She always wanted a sister but her parents said they didn't have time. Little did she know they couldn't have another child.
When her mother had adopted Anna she was so happy she almost had hugged Anna to dead.
Elsa had never told Anna she was adopted when they got older even when she would get angry. For Elsa she was her sister adopted or not. However she heard someone had let it slip and since then Anna was getting distanced.

Likes: Winter, Sweets, Chocolate, Ice skating, The color Blue, Her sister.

Dislikes: Sour food, Cocky boys, Jerks, Being alone, Roses (She's allergic).

Habits: She had the habit of creating ice sculptures in every empty corner she sees.
She can't resist chocolate.

Blemishes/Scars: She has a tattoo of in form of every season snowflake, flower, sun, brown leaf.

Weapons:

She doesn't have any weapons but has powers to create snow/ice or to control it.
She knows sword combat though.

Pet/Companions:

Has a white Ferret to keep company called Flake
albino_ferret_by_quazbut-d58b3jq.jpg

Other:
Her love for sugar and chocolate has been considered an addiction.
She is allergic to roses so she often creates ice ones instead.

Her text color code: #8EEBEC

3840x2400.jpg
Character: Lady

Name: Layla Brown

Relationships:
Family: {More can be added as RP goes on}
Friends: Bambi, Simba, Tramp {More can be added as RP goes on}

Personality: Layla is very high classed. She has the latest fashion but she doesn't mind wearing old clothes. She is often called a snob but she doesn't judge. She get irritated when people think she is hiding something or try to find dirt on her. She prefers when they ask her honestly.

History: Layla grew up in a wealthy family she is only child so she always got what she wanted. Except for family. Because she is only child she was always strictly watched and she was never allowed to go out alone. When she met Tramp her parents forbid to see him ever again because he was a boy of the street. However she always sneaked out to hang out anyway.

Dislikes: Strict people, Being watched, Rules, Piano, Rumors and lies.

Habits: She has the habit to chew on things a lot. Pens, pencils, plastic etc.

Blemishes/Scars: She has a birthmark in form of a duck on her shoulder. At least she calls it a duck.

Weapons:

She always carries a pocketknife with her just in case..

Pet/Companions:

None she is afraid they would give away she gets out a lot.

Other:
Layla loves meat even though she won't admit it.
There has been a rumor on her that she had a child but give it up for adoption.

Her text color code: #7E3117

9c2636513b5502c3b4b9a5ee1f12f6eb.jpg
Character: Merida

Name: Merida Merkl

Relationships:
Family: Related to Arthur in the far distance. King Fergus(Father), Queen Elinor(Mother), Harris,Hubert and Hamish(brothers){More can be added as RP goes on}
Friends: Rapunzel, Peter Pan, Snow white{More can be added as RP goes on}

Personality: Merida is very rebellious. She doesn't like rules and wants to be free. She is very generous and helps out. She believes in myths and magic a lot even though her father doesn't. She has a wild character and she goes out a lot which worries her mother.

History: Merida was a free spirit she has always been loved by her parents even if both didn't always agree on how they threated Merida. When she got older her mother become more focused on her being a lady and getting married while her Father gave her more freedom and showed her how to hunt. Merida doesn't think she had that much of a Interesting History

Likes: Weapons, Hunting, Horse riding, Apples, Food in general, Pants.

Dislikes: Idiots, Thief's, Bears, Being a lady, Rules.

Habits: She screams a lot.

Blemishes/Scars: She has a scar of a bear claw on her right side. It's her battle trophy.

Weapons:

She carries a bow and arrows.
She can use a sword as well but she thinks it to heavy.

Pet/Companions:

Has a Clydesdale Horse called Angus

8d66e76727e52ab80831b25f574854b0.jpg

Other:
She doesn't talk much in her Scottish accent anymore because others make fun of it.
She does sometimes say Scottish words or go back in the accent when she's mad.
Doesn't want a relationship to be taken care of.

Her text color code: #C11B17

Alright! We have enough people. I'll get this rp started within the hour so bare with me

Reactions: Izabella
I'll reply when I get home from school!! :)

I have a question, sorry guys. If all of our character's stories are located in different parts of the world, is it the same way in the roleplay? If so, how are any of us supposed to interact with each other?

Sorry if I sound like a noob or whatever, I'm just slightly confused.

Reactions: Izabella
The world they live in is a combination of where all the stories come from and they're just smashed together. The sisters will meet everyone's characters as the story progresses, depending on where your character is or is going to.

Your character does not have to start out in the the place they originated, they can be anywhere in the world. So that means if one of your characters happen to stumble upon Snow or Alice, or even Ariel, that's fine. No one has to start off a specific place, it's where ever you want it to be, I just sat out a map so it would seem easier to locate characters. (If that even makes sense?)

I hope I didn't make it to confusing, this is my first time trying out this plot so it's not very graceful.

Status
Not open for further replies.