Operations: W.O.L.F Pack Operation Arctic Blast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, for my benefit, I have said it is currently winter. I don't think that was specified, but now it has been,and it is Greenand, so snowy. there is now snow on the ground outside, mmk?
Accually... Snow Storm is the right word

And then boo! Weare jumping into a snow storm. FUN! But it makes it tits hard to se, especially at range..... (Makes thermal optics on scopes a thing) All better! (I promise they won't be perfect. Newer tech that has plenty of limitations.)

I concur.

Though I don't know how much help Dej is going to be on this one, unless everything goes balls up and you need a really big and loud distraction.

Can always just do smaller explosions, and often will do small explosions. You are the guy that plant the breaching charges and stuff. I hope you brought some detcord!

Don't worry, he has more than you need, but less than you want. ;)

He just posted so I'm would gather it be either Kanon, Akuma, or West

I don't care about who posts, I care that the story moves along, and right now the only person that could provide a driving post with what is available is lonewolf. Posting order just gets in the way sometimes.

I'd have to agree but as it stands were in the process of gearing up. So essentially us moving forward is contingent upon us doing that. I'll throw a post out there in respect to that but we do need the rest of the crew to respond in kind.

I'll be posting tomorrow. These past few days were busier than I had planned. D:

Before I slide a post in, who all are we missing?

Only H2O and I have posted since your last post.... So maybe you should wait? I don't know. Your call.

Status
Not open for further replies.