Operations: W.O.L.F Pack Operation Arctic Blast

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do I bother to look at this thread anymore? Seriously.

Wake me when lonewolf comes back.

EDIT:
I guess I should have actually succeeded in quoting potatocat the first time around
*shakes fist

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just making fun of the people who have to putsex in everything. Sorry, my sense of humor can be kind of dry sometimes. You learn to love it, or hate it. Goes either way really.

I wasn't offended. I just went "..."
Then I had to post something because the posting monster compelled me. >>
(I'm trying to get to 100. Don't judge me)

I really want to post, butI can't until Wolf does. *falls onto knees and screams into the sky as rain begins pouring from nowhere* Curse you Wolf, curse you!

Reactions: 3 people
I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED!!!

Sorry Yall! Thought this died because I haven't been getting ANY of these comments Dx I'll post now!

Anyone care if we skipped to the battle planning part?

It's happened again!
Mention him by name and he comes....
Are you magical?

And yes. Post. Post. Post.

Thats what happens when you say my three times without me seeing!

Wait, if we say it three more times will you disapear?
I don't mind if we skip the majority of the flight. I don't think we will miss out on much. The people who want to finish a conversation on the plane can do so and then catch up again. Should be something us kind of people are used to.

And, I probably should have been more obvious in my post. Yes, as in skip. Not yes, I care, don't skip. >> I just noticed that.

Blerg. This is why I don't write late at night, but troll while I'm waiting for my insomnia to go away.

Posted a short post, but gotta go battle that shower monster again!

Lol be vigilant in your fight against the soapy beast.

Well, that awkward moment you realise you are dropping straight into battle.... though I guess I was the most prepared for it.

Well at least we're not jumping out of the plane....wait.

well, I was kind of hoping he would do this to us. I have something special planned. ;D

Also, for my benefit, I have said it is currently winter. I don't think that was specified, but now it has been,and it is Greenand, so snowy. there is now snow on the ground outside, mmk?

Ok Heres what I had in mind.......

1- We have the recon team (Recon 1-2, Sniper, and Spotter) Dropped about a mile away from the base, the recon units 1-2 infiltrate the base, and give us a run down of what you see. Meanwhile Assault team (Everyone else) retrieves the get away vehicle at an outpost and once recon team gives the word, we attack!

2- We go fucking Rambo and drop into the base and get the mission started!

And of course, does anyone have another idea?

I vote number one. Makes more since, and actually makes my characters useful. They sit back, observe, and when it is time to get shit ready, they drop that hammer baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.