"Open World"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ammy growled as the world shifted, back in her fighting stance. The goddess didn't bother with the gun; it was of no use to her in her wolf form. She could take on the enemy easily, even without her divine instruments. So, she did so, leaping at the enemies with grace. She used all those dojo techniques she had long since learned, almost disappointed when using Golden Fury gave her no demon fangs. What were these creatures, anyways? Whatever they were, she used her claws and fangs to tear through them with ease, using fleetfoot to gracefully dodge most oncoming attacks. Whatever this odd world was, she wanted out.. NOW.

Arbiter, Blue
The men on the roof(s) were attacked by the riffle as one fell down off the building they looked at each other and started pulling back. "Gotta Love you!" The voice spoke, "Say do you mind If I were to put you in a world with another selected?" As on the car the alien took shelter it then took a hit from something exploding into heat and fire. There appeared a white cloaked thing standing in the midst of the fire. It looked at you...then in a instant fled with the red cloaked "men" (Does he get hit by the blast or no?)

(No no hit ^^)
Arbiter would see him flee with the rest as he would get behinde the cover of the car,as he would hear the voice as he would growl as he was usless as this was not his rules or game,as he would think as 2 are better than one,as he needed too play by this mans rules as he would say "As thus is what you Desire so be it"

Reactions: Dragon
Amy, Red
"My good puppy..." the voice appeared again. "How would you mind meeting the others?" The voice had a small chuckle. As the were beaten a small pair of eyes peeked out the jungle that approached,
Far-Cry-3-Tiger.png
then soon turning back. "Aww are you making friends?"
Fieldset:

Arbiter Question?, Blue
"Fine.... as it may!" A black cloud appeared over Arbiter a beam would be shot down from this inclosing ship. On the side of it would read Normandy
the_normandy.jpg
"Get in the ship then..." the voice spoke disappointed, (Yes, or No?) The ship flew down on top of many cars and screeched against the floor's of the street. It landed in front of him.
know one came out.

(Mass effect really XD...Urgh...Dont know o-o)

Arbiter would see the ship as he would look around as he would wish for a harder chalange,as he would holster his carbine on his back and would walk in the Normady,as he would be in this room with the galaxy map as this was one odd ship

Arbiter Ship Info, Blue
(Yea o3o) The light shut on, "Evening-Others No, Not yet...Informed maybe. Arbiter? So you want to see the others? wait here ..." The room was dim the lights were flickering off then on, there were blood stains of each kind. and there was a man in the middle on a pedestal were there would be a world map,
Map, Yellow
mass-effect-galaxy-map.jpg
but instead it just had a few faces (Your characters.) The door slammed shut.
Mordin Solus

sat there at command. "Questions?" he asked frailly and quickly.
masseffect3201208060044.jpg

(....Im not going too get him sea shells XD)

Arbiter would see this as he would look around confused as he dint know what too ask,but he needed too put this too good use,as he would put his hands behide his back and would say "Yes i do thus have a question..what is our goal here?"he ask in a calm tone with his hands behinde his back as this was geting wierd

Arbiter (yes/No), Blue
"Goal? Yes, Follow I, as in me yes!" He spoke as he nodded his hand in a sigh language as for to come forth. (Yes or no?) (Yes: Could get answers, No Could have your character not loose a life.) He insisted as his hands went behind his back.

(Ugh.....So hard o-o)

Arbiter would need asnwers as he knows Curiasiti kill the cat but this was somthing that he must know and maybe he might finde a way out of here,as he would nod and would come forth not knowing what will happen but this man might kill him in the spot as this is his game

Arbiter, Blue
"Smart yes, very, good...You have been chosen to participate in the "Open World" Project. This , bad oh so very bad. Destruction to videogame's all over the world. "The Open World plan is to destroy every video games main character by having them compete in a "Game show like event where many of the "main characters or any at all that effect the story and with ought would fall apart. "I was chosen for task, many, many years ago. but proving my worth, The voice kept me, and it let me live as long as I obeyed, you and many others are in just the beginning of this, Do you remember Roguelike?, Command and Conquer Generals? ....exactly...your games are next." He took a breathe "Why?" Because The voice is trying to save everyone , yes precisely ...save the minds of the future form rotting...?"

Arbiter seem shock as he hears this as this "Voice" Whants too kill every single one of them?,so this man is agains games and whants too end games too clean peoples mindes?,as he would look at him and nod and say "That us thus all i needed too know...thank you for this Information sir"

(well, I failed...o.o)
Scientist, red
He gave him a sad look as the man walked away
MordinSolus.jpg
"Dont you want to meet the others?"

(He dint walk away XD)

Arbiter would look down as he was still thinking,as he hears him he would raise his head and would nod at him as he would say "would be a Honor too meet the rest if you dont minde"he says as if they were gona do somthing,he better finde others

Oh ho...Link..welcome to my realm!" A voice spoke. Shortly after the robotic voice cried out. Look around you. Objects of the links world appeared in silky white and floated disfigured threw out the space. The naster sword Oh look it's the..hook shot And lets not forget the deity mask the voice was deep and seemed to be male "This is fun huh?" The voiced laughed. "Do not be shrug fro you are not alone....I have gathered the strongest villains and Heros! In the Universe and I will make you into my own little reality TV show!" It took a pause as one of the weapon's from that game hook shot would fly toward your character at a rapid speed. If the weapon hit , It would just fly threw your character as if it were never there for it was a hologram.)The voice sounded sure but joking in a serious tone.[/QUOTE]

Do or Don't Arbiter!, Blue
Teleporter_active.png
Walk threw this, There is one named of link, yes that is correct, (If your confused don't be this particular character talks like that) "I managed to salvage this. There is a few good try's left, This won't guarantee you getting to the other but it's a safer bet then what's out side, ..also...be safe." He took a small pistol and ran by the "Normandy entry level and started to peek out a opened slot, finding many of the men you just faced headed toward the ship. Red hoods and tar spitting all over themselves. They shot at the ship. (The Teleporter has limited time! Head in or stay and help fight,but you may not get this chance again! But you could loose your character
Fieldset:

Link looked around searching for the source of the voice."forget that I don't want to be apart of your idiotic game."

Link, Green
hat's, funny Link, For you already are..." The world of textures of white and grey link was in would unfold into
AMR-03_656x369.jpg
The world of alice! As the world shifted a Highlighted item showed up. "Here use this to defend yourself!"
KingdomHeartsKeyblade.png
After the blade appeared a few blurred people shaped objects turned into
Card_Guard.png
Red hearted soilders that spotted link and attacked his position running at him and trying to scratch him,

Link took up the key blade and began his assault on the card creature. Link pushed the blade through the skull of his attacker and kills it. Link takes in a few deep breaths before yelling out. "Is that all you got!"

"Slip-space rupture... Chief, move!!"
Just as Cortana advised, he turned around and boltedfrom the Didact's ship. He could hear the charge of the vessel humming right behind his head. Realizing he was too late, he lunges himself forward with his limbs spread out like a star. As he came to a landing, a powerful shockwave erupted and not him out.
He awoke with a deep groan and slowly rose to his feet,unarmed. As his vision cleared, he looked around to find himself alone in a world of pure, white light. He could hear voices in the far distance, but whenever he looked to see the owner there was nothing. John gripped his fists tightly, keeping his eyes peeled for any suspicious activity.
"Cortana, where are we?" he asked, as he crouched to on one knee. "Cortana, are you there?" he asked again, and still receiving no response. After the second time, Chief reaches inside the A.I. slot and found that Cortana was abscent. Soon he began to realize he is not on Requiem anymore. And once again, without Cortana, Chief would have to fend for himself raw on this mission. He looked around and could hear conversation to the west, also his motion tracker detected movement 120 meters of his position.
"Oh ho, Master Chief! Welcome to my Realm!" said a disembodied voice.
Chief snapped to attention, holding his fists up in a Muay Thai striking position. Just as he did, he saw white apperitions of an MA5D assault rifle, and an M6H Magnum in one orb of light. Then in another came an asortment of frag and plasma grenades, and a bubble shield grenade. And in the final shine was a Warthog. John didn't know what this meant, but he was sure it had to be some type of game, much too different from his own.
"This is fun, huh?"
"I don't have time for your games." Chief commented, watching the weapons phase through as they came to him.
"Don't be shrug, for you are not alone.... I have gathered the strongest villains and heroes in the universe, I will make you into my own little reality TV show!"
John shook his head disagreeingly, "I don't think so."
Master Chief, Green
"Now you I have High hopes for, don't disappoint me Chief!" An evil laugh was played out as the voice disappeared and the world started to shift into the world of star wars (The game.) instantly there would be tones of shelter (Rocks) But he would instantly be engaged in fire among troops firing at him
Clone_troopers_arriveren_op_Utapau.png

There was one thing that fell from the sky "I almost forgot to give you ...The scribble
Maxwells_Notebook.png
note!, It fell into a highlighted area behind a rock with a bunch of busted up droids. "Now were complete...." the voice faded.

Status
Not open for further replies.