"Open World"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Link, Green
"Oh My....Put it that way.." 6 more appear each stonger then the last in its spot and charge at link. "Tell me when you want to meet the rest of the Programs people..."

@Zadok shadows

Link continued to fight back. It took him much longer. They were like gods. Link took in deep breaths. "Damn you..."

( I was going to see if Arbiter was going to go threw the portal and join you? *Even though there's a risk of him not coming back out, want to wait?

(Doesn't matter)

(Im tired anyway alright I guess tomorrow hope to see you! Spectacular Roleplay)

Kratos picked up the sword and looked at his enemies "Do you think that those are insults? Because I have been called far worse things" Kratos said while rushing at Jokers men killing them swifly and without mercy " Is that the best you've got strange voice because if that is then you have sadly underestimated me!"

Do or Don't Arbiter!, Blue
Teleporter_active.png
Walk threw this, There is one named of link, yes that is correct, (If your confused don't be this particular character talks like that) "I managed to salvage this. There is a few good try's left, This won't guarantee you getting to the other but it's a safer bet then what's out side, ..also...be safe." He took a small pistol and ran by the "Normandy entry level and started to peek out a opened slot, finding many of the men you just faced headed toward the ship. Red hoods and tar spitting all over themselves. They shot at the ship. (The Teleporter has limited time! Head in or stay and help fight,but you may not get this chance again! But you could loose your character
Fieldset:
(Damit!....why you put mi in stress ;-;...)

Arbiter would hear the shots as he would look back seeing him there,as he dint know what too do as this portal could lead too knows well,But he said its a safer bet so would be worth it,as he would look back and bow as he would say "Aswell thus same too you...stay safe,Maybe we would get too see each other again"he says as he would look back towards the portal and would run in teleporting too ho knows were,as he dint knew if he would survive but he has a ship he would be able too Pilot away or somthing else but ho knows the odd,s lot could happen,but now he needed too consentrate were this portal gose.

masterchief.jpg
Chief jumped at the sudden flare of his shielding when a blaster bolt struct him in the shoulder. He drew his rifle and returned fire as he rose to his feet and ran for cover. Nearing a small rock structure, he he rolled and activated his thruster pack to propel him into cover. John laid his back against the wall, bracing himself from incoming fire.

Before engaging again, he looked around to assess the situation. From his spawn position, he seemed to have been dropped in the center of a firefight between droids and what he assumed were people. The Spartan looked beyond the robotic forces and saw a poorly drawn book on a rock-like platform. He then took in mind how whoever was controlling the scenario would want to see a performance. That in mind, Chief took it upon himself to simply play this 'game' and figure out what this being wanted. In the center of the area was his warthog, and seeing that allowed John to piece together a whole gameplan.

Chief pulled a grenade from his holster and tossed it at the center of a droid squad, killing all them instantly as it went off. As soon as the frag sounded, Chief bolted from behind the cover, assault rifle drawn and applied suppressing fire than cleared another enemy droid squad. Republic soldiers halted their fire briefly to watch as John sprinted across the battlefield fearlessly facing their enemy. Reaching his jeep, John holstered his weapon and jumped on the turret in the back. He cocked the mini-gun and gripped the handles tightly as he open fire on the ground forces, the roar of .50 caliber rounds ripping into robotic flesh sounding throughout the area.

The Spartan dragged the turret along the lined up ranks to get clean kills all around, leaving nothing behind except their artillery. Just as he was about to fire, one of the tanks fired on Chief. Instinctively he dismounted and evaded death by a split second as the vehicle was decimated. As he turned to face the enemy again, they let off another shot. Chief was caught off guard and threw down his bubble shield to protect himself again. The impacts gusted smoke and covered Chief's position, and signaled a cease fire.

Suddenly, he came running out of the fog sprinting as fast as a pod-racer. He dodged the tanks fire jumping from left to right, gaining momentum the more he ran. Reaching the first tank, he leaped upon the barrel and slid over to rip the hatch off, the through a grenade inside. He jumped over to the next and once again ripped off it's hatch, then tossed his last frag inside.

He jumped down from the metal traps walked towards the awed Republic. Counting down the detonation in his head, he made a smart remark to the 'game master'.

"Game over.." he said, as the Tanks exploded as he walked away. Kicking a single droid corpse aside, Chief picked up the notebook and eyed it curiously. What was the significance of the object, and why was it left behind?

Last edited by a moderator:
Arbiter and Chief, Blue
Black-hole.gif
The voice appeared once more as there would be blinding lights colors and swirls . The portal sent the man to confront the man named "Link" But as the Portal Turned colorful to black and white,
blackhole_animation3.gif
Before It opened and revealed a man In green. He was shown to have just taken down a few of the enemy's of that field (Republic enemy's
Chief, Green
"Ha! Impressive, Good show Well done!...hm? What is this..." Then if were looking, Chief was shown the Characters appearance being shot from the sky out of a worm hole. "The hell?" The voice answered as is faded off.

Kratos, Red
"Kratos!...something odd has been said to me...other demention...Villans have consulted with me over your execution...they speak of destroying you.... they speak bad of your family,
-7a28d386-8e6c-4862-ad68-c9cb6fbc6ca4.jpeg
would you like to kill them?" (Go Confront them Yes or No)

Link, Yellow
"You have done, well my hero, but prove your worth....destroy whom of which is the strongest enemy's yet, do you wish to engage them? I bet you can't take them weakling!"

@Tenchi @Yonsisac @Zadock Shadows @PhantomPlazma

"How Dare They Speak About Me And More Importantly About My Family Like That!" Kratos yelled furiously "And They Think That They Can Even Come Close To Killing Me HA The Fools." Kratos was furious and fueled with rage "Yes Let Me Kill Them Now!"

Ammy only yawned in annoyance, turning towards the Tiger. She checked her inventory, annoyed to find she currently had no meat feedbags. She made no move to attack the other animal; she was used to receiving respect and affection from animals, in her world; they could see her true appearance. She only sat down, staring at it blankly.

"How Dare They Speak About Me And More Importantly About My Family Like That!" Kratos yelled furiously "And They Think That They Can Even Come Close To Killing Me HA The Fools." Kratos was furious and fueled with rage "Yes Let Me Kill Them Now!"
OOC, Orange
After Chief and Arbiter post it wont be long , Ill post a appropriate response I apologize but you will see why!

Amaterasu, Red
It spoke. "Evening darling." The cat spoke in the tone of "The Voice." It laughed at looked up. "Trouble is ahead and I need you....These people are planning to destroy a galaxy! But I need your help...I apologize for toying with you the tiger sat down. It looked at her "Will you help?" (Yes or No)
(Yes go take down the villains.) (No stay in the grass.)

@Sav The Zombitch

Amaterasu's ear twitched, and she glanced at the enemies. It appeared she'd just have to take the Tiger's word for it.. "Right.. Sure," she replied, or, it could be interpreted as that. She got up, stretching out, before crouching to a battle-ready position again. This time, she used her Celestial brush, starting with a slash attacking on the approaching enemies.

Link looked toward the sky. He gripped his new found sword. The triforce of courage showed up on his left hand. He charged up his energy as he did a great magical spin attack while uttering his trademark battle cry. "HIYA!!!" He held his sword high. "Brig out your strongest enemy. Give me the weapons of my world to fight this foe and you shall see a spectacular show."

Arbiter would see a green Figure coming up as he dint know ho it was as this warping was making it hard,as he would notice somthing familier,as he then is shoot out of the worm hole as he would see he is free falling towards the ground as he dint know how hight he was,as he would be falling looking down,as he would see the green Figure seems familier but he is not sure ho is it well,as he would be falling seeing he was preaty high up able too break a Leg if he dint fall correctly,as he would amidiatly as he was close he would get his hand fowards,but his Unbalace and un aware,he would go one of his legs hit the ground first Breaking his Leg Bone in two,as he would hit the ground hard but not much as the only thing he did was snap his left leg Bone in two,as the bone was not coming out or anything as only thing that happend his Bone broke inside and his leg twisted a little,as he would grone in pain and growl,as he would look and see the Figure is...John?,as he would be laying on the floor as he cant get up with his broken leg.

CHIEF
The Spartan soon found himself free falling from a random transportation. His reflexes would kick in instantly as he looked down, and flipped upright and activated his tnrusters to survive the impact. Looking around, he could see he was surrounded by multiple characters of unknown origins. One was of muscular build with nothing more than a fraction of armor to cover him. He sported pale-ash skin with red accented markings across his body and head. A woman stood idle as she sported pure white hair, wolf ears, teeth, and strange marking along her body similar to the man. And opposite of him was a boy who seemed to be a young adult, possibly a teenager, sporting a green hat and cloak. Chief had no reason to believe they were friendly, so he went by protocol and assumed all hostiles. That said, he stood up with a stern look beneath his helmet.

When he prepared himself, he saw the Arbiter fall from the sky like a sack of rocks. He looked to him briefly, to examine any injuries, but he would tend to them later.

"I don't suppose any of you know why we're here?" he asked. Just as he finished his question, a blinding light emerged beside him as someone, or something new appeared. A man it seemed wearing an armor of unknown creation. He then heard the audible sound of slash towards his general direction. In reaction, Chief found that he had a spare bubble shield by chance and threw it down to block the attack of himself and the new arrival.

As the force of the attack faded, Chief looked back at the man beside him.

"Are you alright?" Chief asked.

"I... I think so.. Thanks for the help." the man replied.
SHEPARD
Shepard stood upon the Crucible, bloodied and beaten as if if he had a boxing match with death. He could feel life slipping from his body the longer he waited to move. With his M6-Canifrex pistol in hand, the lives of billions on his mind, Shepard considered his options to survive the war deep in thought. Indoctrination could control the Reapers and save the galaxy with a new guardian at the cost of his life. Synergy would fuse man and machine together into a new, unified organism. And destruction would destroy the Reapers and all synthetics, but they would rebuild in time. What felt like hours in his head was really seconds in real time. Shepard walked forward, steadily, as he chose to control the Reapers.

As he reached the azure pedestals and grabbed hold to initiate the sequence, Shepard felt his skin and flesh begin to burn. He writhed in pain as he fought through the pain and took hold f the hinges once more, holding himself there as he could feel himself falling apart. Visions of his friends, his allies, and loved ones whispered in his mind as he accepted his last moments. The Crucible fired, and he the last thing he saw was a white flash. John felt weightless all of a sudden; weightless, painless, and yet conscience. A surge of energy flushed throughout his body, making his eyes spring open as awoke in.. what he assumed was heaven.

As he looked around, he could see that he was surrounded by other's of strange characteristics.

"Wh.. Where am I?" He asked, only to be caught in the crossfire of a random attack. He held up his hand to block the strike, only to hear brom and vroom as he closed his eyes and prepared for the approaching pain, and to realize he was saved.

"Are you alright?" asked the olive green man.

"I... I think so.." Shepard, replied. He came to his feet and realized he was armed as well. His M8-Avenger assault rifle and M4-Shuriken pistol.

"Friends of yours?" Shepard asked as he scoped out each character to see what he was up against.

Status
Not open for further replies.