"Open World"

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL Characters!, Orange
Amaterasu,Kratos,and Link were spawned to
starwars2.jpg
a new world as they slowly transported around master chief , Shepard and arbiter and such a(n) Occurrence the voice spoke "These are the ones that oppose you..." It spoke to the group trying to turn them to kill one another or battle. The field was felted with bodies of the clone (Men) all over for just the brief encounter with chief. It had seemed to be getting late as the characters spawned around each other. The voice said nothing more nothing less.

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Amaterasu blunk as they were transported, tense and ready position leaving as she took on a regular stance, looking around with confusion. She caught sight of the two males beside her; one, an odd young man in green garbs. The other? An odd gladiator-esque male, looking like something of a giant to the pure white wolf with beautiful crimson markings. She then spotted those on the other side of the field, confused as to why they were to fight these people. They looked nothing like demons to her... What in the name of the celestial plain was going on?

Arbiter would hear the voice seeying sudently 3 spawn out of thin air,one seem Yough wearing green,the other Look Bulky like a Hunter,and a wolf with odd markings and a disc and surely was female as they on the other side,as he would growl as his leg hurts but a true warrio feels no pain,as pain is weaknes leving the body.

As he would Growl as he would stand on his 2 legs but bent too one side slightli because of his Injurde leg,as a drop of Purple Blood slided down his leg as it was bad wound,as he would look too his side and see his old Allie from the war,and some other not sure of ho he is.

as arbiter would say "As thus seem we have been sent here too Fight..."he says remembering what the alien sayd back on the ship...as he would keep that in minde,as he would get his 2 handels from his waist as his energy swords were off,both, as he was ready for anything....but his leg will make it hard

(Is it mi or i notice somthing SO Ironic XD...one side is with Fantasy characters from sone Medival age or close....Wille the other side is Sci-Fi and from Space XDXD)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Link looked at himself and saw that all of his origanal gear was returned to him. He slowly drew his sword and shield and looked at his supposed allies. He looked across the way at those that apposed them. "Ok... in order to survive we need to work together in this fight. So let's do this."

Voice, Orange
A rumbling was heard as the voice spoke. "Lets test your knowledge of worlds. Someone tell me...

SadBeast.png
what the hell this thing is?"
The lava fire created monster rose from the sand over the dunes soon clone troopers were seen fleeing the area.
(Fight it or Run) *Group Choice* (FIRST PERSON TO GUESS THE MONSTES NAME GETS IMUNITY)
HINT, Green
tumblr_nezfutFhXG1rmdodwo1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Kami

"Where- How?!"

The small being looked around with caution. White disfigured apparitions of the hideout, Silver Hoshipon, and the Tower of Purity began to fly about disjointedly. This was really out of the norm for him! What this a malfunction with the Hero Gate or...

"No, this isn't fun! What is this place?!"

Soon, a rather unfamiliar looking weapon (Phantom Blade, Assassin's Creed Unity) flew towards the Uberhero. He dodged just in time.

"Who are you to use me as a puppet for your amusement?!"

Kami, Blue
"I'm afraid so..." The voice spoke. The world started to shift. There seemed many people gathered around 1. "It seems there about to fight..." The voice spoke as the crowd of (Other rpers ^ Hence Hence^) Were gathered around a greenish man. "You could be the force to bring these people together and destroy the thing in the back of them or let them die and save yourself."

@Essention

Kami

Well. That thing is large. But that isn't out of the norm. He's faced ginormous enemies before. Arch Pandara and the Other Vessel were few of said things that he faced. But like any ginormous enemy, you can't fight it alone.

"You're testing me... Have it your way. I'm not letting defeat be on the top of my agenda."
((It's the Beast from InFAMOUS, right?))

Status
Not open for further replies.