Open to do anything involving OC's!

D

Dacha

Original poster
Yo! I'm Dacha and have been on a small hiatus from roleplaying, but recently been having a strong urge to do something with OC's. I don't have any particular fandom or original world in mind, but we can discuss some things or brainstorm in DMs. If we do do an original setting I'm cool with it being either in the real world or some fantasy world.
Just know I'd prefer if there was a little bit of romance between our characters as long as it's natural and develops over time. I like some action in the RP, but I'm down for a more laid bad and chill one as long as we can keep it fun and interesting. I'm looking to make this a long-term thing with a serious plot, but I also don't like it being TOO serious all the time. I want to be able to have fun while also being able to have more heartfelt and darker moments.

EXTRA INFO
-I strongly prefer if we RP on Discord and will give it if you ask for it in DMs
-I only play females, and I'm okay with you playing either male or female. (Yes this means I'm okay with any pairing.)

-I'm okay with writing multiple characters and sometimes enjoy it! I just hope to stay mainly focused on my own character. I hope you write multiple characters as well, but it's not necessary.
-My replies are usually at the bare minimum one paragraph if I'm struggling to think of what to write, but I will try to write 2-4 paragraphs.
-I write in the third person only.
-I'm okay with smut, but I'd prefer if we didn't focus on it and it was a more natural thing in the story.
-Going off of the last point.. If you are under 18 I'm okay with roleplaying still, but you need to tell me so I can avoid anything bad.
-I'm on the west coast and am available from 2PM-6PM and 9PM-12AM

Want to do something medieval fantasy or sci fi?

I am interesting I will send you a PM :)

I might be interested in brainstorming with you :)