Open Signup/OOC: Ten Years After The World Ended

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol ya I don't want to drag the bartering out either. I'd much prefer to get my money and be on my way but I ain't lettin no old guy cheat me out of some cold hard copper XD

Haha :P
I dunno what I'm going to trade. Whatevers.
I have to go to bed in 40 minutes though, which sucks. I got school in the morning.

I got work at 6 am tomorrow so I'm in a similar boat -_-

Damn, well, what'ever happens, you two made some awesome posts today :)

Im EST, yeah I get up at 6 too, I transfered schools and everything after my hospitilzation so now it takes half an hour to get to school so I have to get ready quick if I want to wake up late.

Plus tomorrow I have a dance to go to so I need my rest.

Well have fun and party hard for those of us with next to no lives XD

It's a school dance so it's pretty lame, then i'm heading to my crushes house to spend the night. Haha.

Still a much better night then I have planned. I'm prob just gunna chill with a bunch of friends :)

Short and sweet :}

It's much better than reading a 750-word post and realizing after that all the character did was get a glass of water.

I am going to eat and drink for y'all - once I get out of work. Still stuck at the moment.

*big, dramatic sighhhhhhhhh

Reactions: Jade
Sometimes 750 words of water fetching can be great, but not always, hahaha

Not really great. The best part I'm gonna play poker with the boys before the dance.
Well that and the hot sex after. Duh.

Heh, quite true, Gon. :D

@Kitty - well, at least someone's getting lucky :P

Eh. I dunno for sure. I was just kidding around.
I mean she's a cool chick and everything but she kinda has a tiny little well boyfriend.

Sorry to interrupt, but where are you guys in the rp?

My bad - haven't updated the map to reflect current positions. Doing that right now.

Currently I have just returned to the Standing Pine Saloon in Jackson :)

Might take a bit longer to update - but will have it up later. :}

Going how now. Yay.

Status
Not open for further replies.