Open Signup/OOC: Ten Years After The World Ended

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely, please do.

And hey Kitty, be patient for just a bit; things are being thought out ATM. I see a lot of awesome stuff going down tonight, but give it an hour or so.

-Comes into the forum with a horde of sheep with fluffy coats and battle helmets on stampeding. I stand with a bow and arrow ready to be fired in my hand, a single foot on each of two sheep that are unlike the others because they have full armor.- I SHALL FIGHT TO THE DEATH WITH IMPATIENCE~

Oh alright, that's exciting. I'll go post some Character sheets to sign up for other RP's in the time being and NOT take the time to do my homework because... Fuck the po-po.

Reactions: Jade
Just so you know, you might want to fix your post. Mickayla isn't in the little cellar, she is near it under a tarp that is caught on a tree in a bath tub.
Also the door to the bunker is very hard to see, it's covered in rubble and what not.

Oh okay, sorry. I thought I carefully looked over it.

It's fine, it might have been confusing because I wrote that before I took a nap so I was pretty drowsy at the time. Sorry.

Okay, I'm back. Had some actual work the past couple of days. A minor case of writer's block didn't help much either.

Reactions: Jade
Sorry guys my power went out last night D;

I hope you don't mind that Mickayla got pissed, but she's no Kitty and realisticly if I were her I would've done the same...
Also wheres that big awesome planned thing you guys promised?

Princess Sheep Sheep is a youngin of 16 years old and has no patience.
How much longer must royalty wait?

it's fine, i have something planned for later :D

Sorry bout the short post not much I could think of to say while bartering

I do the same thing when I don't know what to say, quality over quanity, if you can get your point through without having to read a page I think personally it's better

Status
Not open for further replies.