• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

SatanicBamnana

Formerly 'BX' and 'BladeX'
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
Online Availability
HA! I could try and answer this but it depends on the Season.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
To keep this short, I want some smut roleplays. I don't care the sexuality or what sex my character is. However I do have a 1 page rule. If we click well enough we will continue, if we don't I will notify you and that will be that. We can still be chatty but I don't force what won't work.

At least one paragraph, no chat speak and decent enough grammar that I can understand you. Present your current ideas and we can go back and forth. Try to contribute. Must be willing to talk in OOC.

I use real and anime faceclaims but I prefer real.

That is all for here.

[Roleplays may contain BDSM or Sub/Dom relationships, rape, etc. If you are disinterested in all of these, say so beforehand.]

What do you typically roleplay?
Modern? Fantasy? Fandoms?

I am interested to play with you.
I have ideas to accomodate most genres, and I just need to know what you are in the mood for.

What do you typically roleplay?
Modern? Fantasy? Fandoms?

I am interested to play with you.
I have ideas to accomodate most genres, and I just need to know what you are in the mood for.
All of them. Fandoms are more of a canon universe with original characters and I have very few that i do that with.

I am in the mood for something falling on the darker spectrum but I am good with anything right now.

What about a kidnapper x kidnapped setting? That could be a base to a darker role play.

What about a kidnapper x kidnapped setting? That could be a base to a darker role play.
I am good with this. =) Is there a particular storyline you wanted to go along with this?

I am interested in role playing with you. I have a plot that I would like to work on. I have a very basic idea, but we can mold it to be darker or whatever else.

I am interested in role playing with you. I have a plot that I would like to work on. I have a very basic idea, but we can mold it to be darker or whatever else.
Perfect! Shoot it in my direction and we can get some details nailed down?

Are you still looking for partners? If so I have some basic ideas we could go back and forth with.

Are you still looking for partners? If so I have some basic ideas we could go back and forth with.
Of course! Feel free to shoot me a PM with the ideas you'd like to do most and we can come up with something solid together?

You still looking?

Of course. =) Did you have something specific in mind for an RP?
Something to include BDSM and Dom/Sub relationships?

Something to include BDSM and Dom/Sub relationships?
Sounds right up my alley. Shoot me a PM and you can send me what you've been wanting to do? Maybe along the lines of what exactly you want the sub/dom relationship to be? [incest, best friends, boss/worker, etc.]

Still looking! Mostly for m/f & f/f.

Anyone interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.