Ooey Gooey Romance (3/3)

C

CatBurglar

Original poster
literally, all i want is the most generic, tooth aching romance anyone can give me
Please Read ::
  • Minimum one reply a week is all I ask. My partner should expect the same. I think that is reasonable.
  • I would adore it if my partner and I got along OOC. Whether that means talking on a different app about the roleplay, our lives, getting to know each other, etc. I am all for this. I love making new friends.
  • It is important to me that the plot developed be a collective effort. This value also carries into the roleplay itself; I want both of us to push the story along. I'm completely okay with one partner taking more initiative at certain points so long as the other partner does the same at another point.
  • Quality over Quantity for sure. hoWEVER (#hypocrisyalert), it's a huge creative juice killer when I read a reply that is smaller than two paragraphs. I do not need nor want novels, but I do desire to be given substantial replies.
  • If you're below 18 there will be NO smut. Not even a hint of it. Gives me the heebie jeebies just thinking about it.
  • As you can tell by the title, I'm currently only seeking two partners.
About Genders ::
  • If it's FxM, I will want to play the F. Soz, I'm just in the mood to play the PMS monster.
  • If it's FxF or MxM dO nOT come to me saying you can only play 'soobmeeseeve/uke/buttum :(((' characters because I will simply send you a reaction meme and that will be that. I've been that person and I have also been that person to only play 'doominate/seme/tup(perware)', and I'm done with that shizznit. I enjoy diversity.
  • If you have read the first and second header, please PM your interest with a sentence or two telling me about a romantic scene you wish would happen in one of your roleplays.
About the Setting ::
  • I am down for any setting other than accurate historical rps and sci-fi.
  • I have a soft spot for anything fantasy related.
  • Slice-of-life is my shit, too. So is medieval.
  • If you have any other settings I am more than happy to hear them out! (dystopic, etc)
About the ROMANCE OOH LA-LA ::
  • I don't know why I'm craving this, but I want to be swept away. I want it to be cheesy, I want it to be lovey-dovey, I want it to be everything I usually don't want it to be.
  • It can be dramatic, though! Don't get me wrong I love darker themes and I have no problem incorporating such themes into the roleplay. But at least give me a good chunk of the story at the beginning or the end where they're happy and in love and shit.
  • Characters will not be younger than 19.
Pairings (totally open to any and all other pairings! underlined are my roles) ::
  • Pregnant GF x Partner
  • Water Element User x Fire Element User
  • Partner x Soldier
  • City Person x Country Person
  • Royalty x Knight
  • Apocalypse Survivor x Apocalypse Survivor (less cheesy but I still want it)
  • Literally any kind of forbidden love
  • Exes Rekindling
  • Best Friends Turned Lovers
  • Any other pairings that comes to mind suggest them to me! I am more than happy to consider them.
Thanks for reading this far! Have a good one. Sorry, I couldn't be bothered to HTML.