OOC- When Booty Calls

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know I needed this until, like, five minutes ago...

I'll have a CS up shortly

Reactions: Digi-Guy
That took longer than expected

ANYWAY

CS:
Name: "Witch" (Maria is her real name, "Witch" is more of a nickname)

Personality: To the rest of the crew, she appears to have no idea what she's doing most of the time. Although she would love to say that they were wrong, they were actually fairly right, for the most part. She's pretty oblivious to a lot of things, and has a tendency to zone out, especially when someone is talking to her about something she's disinterested in.

Bio: While she's not necessarily the best choice for the ship's doctor, she does have some (may I exaggerate: SOME) experience with medicine. Her father was a semi-professional doctor, and she kinda learned from him by watching his work (Actually, she was more interested in the injuries and the pain inflicted by said injuries than actually healing them). She was looking for work when she joined the pirate crew as their doctor.

Cabbage just got on <.<

Also...Why am I Cabbage? Is it because my name is Kale?! UGH Please humor me. XD

Reactions: Trignome
HAH! Ok so, when I wrote my original post I couldn't remember Kales name. So I just said musician. Then he said cabbage, so I thought that was your characters name. I'll fix it if you like!

Oh no, it's okay. I was just tugging your leg~ X)

@SunsetBumpkin *bows* My apologies, madam! It seems my character is rather fond of literal name-calling.

If you'd prefer, would Rhubarb work better?

Let's just keep it at Cabbage to keep the humor going. -Smiles gladly-

How about Salad? Can we call her Salad?

***I also just posted again. I probably should have waited but....you know.....I didn't want to!

How about Salad? Can we call her Salad?

***I also just posted again. I probably should have waited but....you know.....I didn't want to!
*pats reassuringly* It's fine. I ended up seeking vengeance through doubling my post length.

Now you are calling me fat!? Awe, you guys are so good to me you lovely *cough*bastards *cough* Gentleman!!!!!

I feel like my posts are out of place, because I have block styled writing while everyone separates there post every time someone talks. Haha
complications of a mute...

Hahahahahahha. It's all good Bumpkin. Also Hooks is not captain. He is quarter master. Heirs in charge of the crews interests and lively hood. He has almost as much authority as the captain. Captain owns the ship, has final command especially on sea or in battle. Quartermaster would pick out jobs for the crew, and have more sway when it comes to being in port. How ever our captain is a fat lazy turd. So Hooks ends up being captain in just about everything but actually owning the ship, and still having to listen to Lawfrey on occasions.

Also.....booze bubbles? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I'll fix it then here in a moment. :3

And yush booze bubbles!!!! You wanted comedy right? So I am sending Comedy your way, "Why So Serious?" -Vanished in a poof of fart smelling pink clouds and sparkles. From afar you hear an echo of; "Unicorns!"-

Reactions: Digi-Guy
Naw she's fine....I think. Unless the giant bird comes get her again lol

There you go... I'm pretty sure that summarizes this whole Idea...

Status
Not open for further replies.