OOC- When Booty Calls

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think so~

Okay, then I will leave it. No use in taking it out then!

Also, did you notice the ominous barrel floating in the water that only Kale would be able to see?

-Goes back to look- I read something about it but I didn't let it register in my head
Fixed!

Okay! I mean if Kale doesnt see it ok. It will add to the comedy of it all.

But I already fixed it D: -Runs around confused- What do weee dooooo!? -Falls over as steam comes from her head, brain was fried from too much confusion-

Bumpkin. Have an ice cube. *Hands cube* Now chhhiiiillllll

Leave it as is! I was just trying to not seem bossy that's all!

Cubes~ Cold Cubes~

Hey it's okay to be bossy because it's your RP! You guide to where you it needs to go in the story, Captain! Haha

Name: Stubb Killagant

Personality: Grumpy unless he has a bottle of alcohol or a large rifle in his hand. He's very loyal to the cook and sometimes the crew. He is extremely prideful of the false achievements that have made there way into his old mind over the years.

Bio: He was 30 when he joined the crew... And that was before the ship had even sprung her first leak. He doesn't even know how old he is now, however he still thinks he's at a fine age to sail. Sometime at age 46 he lost his hand, he is "100-and elevendy%"
certain that it was the dreaded seagull "El Diablo Gullbladder" the infamous red seagull of his delirium. Instead of replacing the hand with a hook, like normal pirates do, Witch's first surgery lead him to have a peg-hand which he uses as a cane. Due to his injury he has became obsessed with the extermination of all seagulls.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Crono, you will do just fine here!

As a note we are trying to keep writing levels up. Meaning, do your best with grammar and spelling. No one sentence posts. I'm not expecting you to post eight paragraphs but do your best to only write quality posts that contribute to the RP! It's really not that hard, so don't fret over it.

Get to sailin my friend!

Awesome. FYI, I may post tonight. But If I don't it might not be till monday that I will have proper time and energy to post!

Subject: Serkan
Superhuman Ability: Self-Denial
Hobbies: fourth-wall cross outs; mackerel flavored flossing

That strange moment when you realize that the characters in an RP would make helluva good superhero team.

Reactions: EchoRun
Subject: Captain Lawfrey
Superhuman Ability: Having a Gravitational Pull
Hobbies: collecting cholesterol in bloodstream; feeding seagulls

...I did the captain just for fun. (Move over, Captain America. The Lardy's here!)

Heyo! I will be posting today and doing my best to move the RP forward! This weekend was triple-cray for me. I slept 13 hours today. Still trying to adjust to be in the land of the living though. :(

Reactions: Trignome
Hey there friends! I have posted. @Trignome you will lead the group that is getting the supplies. Feel free to do as you wish, just don't make the city guard come at you in force. There will be plenty of that later ;) @Crono @EchoRun feel free to make his job hard!

@SunsetBumpkin Kale will accompany Hooks and a newly made assassin to learn about our soon to be quest!

Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.