OOC- When Booty Calls

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was actually exactly what I thought of when I saw this

Lol you guys are really getting into it huh? xD

I'm more into traditional pirates... I watched some clips from the older Blackbeard movies, and some English pirate films from a long time ago... I also watched the play/through of uhm... Assassins Creed - Black Flag... Dunno which one it is, but it was fun! I really enjoyed them all...

You should do another RP with more traditional pirates... Ransacking trade cogs, and plundering villages... Have a hideout on some remote island... That'd be really cool ^.^

It's all just about having fun. We are doing it with laughter, jokes and booze. X)

I mean sure, I understand... It just seems like you three have gone off the deep end...

=p

So what if we have.

Reactions: Trignome
I mean sure, I understand... It just seems like you three have gone off the deep end...

=p
tumblr_n8asruSsU51tfi94jo1_500.gif

• Love
Reactions: SunsetBumpkin
Lol you missed my pun... What, my dry English humor too subtle for you? XD

*Sighs*

Ohh well xD

Was the pun perhaps a pool reference? Or were you implying that we walked off the boat and now reside deep within the depths of the open sea? Please, I am American so, unless your really specific I can't understand your humor. :P

I'm a country folk and humor is... Different for us. Mmmyup

Let it be known that my last post was sarcastic. lol

Yooooooooo Bumpkin. Did you want me to post next, or do you got this?

Im just playing along. Totally oblivious to what's going on
No you can post, I can't post till tomorrow. I'm with my husband and kids at the moment

Reactions: Digi-Guy
Ah, yes we meet again Digi- Guy =_=...
Wassup? You still excepting characters?

YYYeeeeaaaaahhhh we are Crono! Make a character sheet and then we can get you sailin!

Bumpkin, family totally comes first. For reals.

• Love
Awe you posted right as I was working on mine. T.T Didn't see it till I was done

Totally up to you, I don't really care. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.